• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh

Yep, you're peddling bullshit.

2010---58627
2011---57732
2012---57623
2013---59640
2014---58725
2015---61748
2016---63683
2017---64557
2018---65127
2019---69560
2020---67521

Its not even a straight line for the last 10 years.
thank you for proving my point. That is an unchanging trend line. Lol I love self ownage like that.

why do you keep making stupid moronic comments about me when you have absolutely no evidence that supports your idiotic claims? You must think that anyone who worked for the government has no other sources of income or you are just unable to comprehend that there are people who are much more prosperous than you are who post on this board

deficits are going to happen as long as those who don't have to pay the bills are a huge part of the voting bloc.
Stupid, moronic and idiotic all mean the same thing.
They have dictionary apps available.
You can also buy dictionaries
These tools can help folks improve who are intellectually lacking

DEFINITION FOR IDIOTIC (1 OF 1)
adjective
  1. of, relating to, or characteristic of an idiot.
  2. senselessly foolish or stupid: an idiotic remark.
DEFINITION FOR MORONIC (1 OF 1)
adjective
  1. showing a lack of good sense; stupid or idiotic:You really couldn't invent a more pathetically incompetent, moronic, self-deluded jackass of a character than this.

Stupid, moronic and idiotic all mean the same thing.
They have dictionary apps available.
You can also buy dictionaries
These tools can help folks improve who are intellectually lacking

DEFINITION FOR IDIOTIC (1 OF 1)
adjective
  1. of, relating to, or characteristic of an idiot.
  2. senselessly foolish or stupid: an idiotic remark.
DEFINITION FOR MORONIC (1 OF 1)
adjective
  1. showing a lack of good sense; stupid or idiotic:You really couldn't invent a more pathetically incompetent, moronic, self-deluded jackass of a character than this.
variety is the spice of life, my good man.

thank you for proving my point. That is an unchanging trend line. Lol I love self ownage like that.
Nope. A few declining years in there, your premise is false. Your ability to straight up lie with your posts is almost impressive.

lol yep.

the trend line is straight from 2010 until pandemic. your numbers show this, lol. Your intentional ignorance doesn't change this.
It drops from 2013 to 2014, the trend line accelerates in 2019. Simply, the trend line is not a smooth line.

It drops from 2013 to 2014, the trend line accelerates in 2019. Simply, the trend line is not a smooth line.
it's a straight line from 2010 to the pandemic, as the numbers show lol.

yes it is, as you've been shown.

then you need to brush up on your high school math. you really have no excuse for continuing to be wrong.

as you are fully aware, you have done no such thing. ALL of the data is entirely against your position, and you have been shown this repeatedly by dozens of people over the past 10 years.

Which you deny and instead present it as a simplisitic 4th grade math equation.

Still waiting for you to refute the numbers given and your claim Bush could had and should had vetoed a budget that took the last Bush/Rep deficit of $161B to over $1,400B in just two years.

Which you deny and instead present it as a simplisitic 4th grade math equation.
No, I directly refuted your silly claims with the actual economic data.
Still waiting for you to refute the numbers given and your claim Bush could had and should had vetoed a budget that took the last Bush/Rep deficit of $161B to over $1,400B in just two years.
It’s hilarious that you still haven’t learned how a bill becomes a law. Lol

it's a straight line from 2010 to the pandemic, as the numbers show lol.
fredgraph.png

You are lying, you know you are lying, you should quit lying.

fredgraph.png

Thank you for again shooting through unchanging trend line. I do love it when you self own yourself lol.

fredgraph.png

The problem is if billionaires vastly increase their income, which is what happened, and most everyone else got no gains or marginal gains, the graph would show “median” income rising.

Upper-income households have seen more rapid growth in income in recent decades

The growth in income in recent decades has tilted to upper-income households. At the same time, the U.S. middle class, which once comprised the clear majority of Americans, is shrinking. Thus, a greater share of the nation’s aggregate income is now going to upper-income households and the share going to middle- and lower-income households is falling.9

Last edited:
The problem is if billionaires vastly increase their income, which is what happened, and most everyone else got no gains or marginal gains, the graph would show “median” income rising.

The growth in income in recent decades has tilted to upper-income households. At the same time, the U.S. middle class, which once comprised the clear majority of Americans, is shrinking. Thus, a greater share of the nation’s aggregate income is now going to upper-income households and the share going to middle- and lower-income households is falling.9
With all due respect, I don't give a ****. It would be nice if you could show some intellectual integrity and go after the guy that's been lying about the median income for going on 4 pages, but NOOOOOOO you have to come in and start making excuses. **** that.

people who have money to invest after spending and paying taxes, are always going to increase their wealth, assuming they invest wisely.

how did we 'waste money' on a tax cut?
Somebody explain that.What money was wasted?
Because there were no real budget cuts to go along with it and while poorer tax brackets also got tax cuts, they were basically negated by spending. Which was not put under control by the GOP and Trump as promised; they simply reallocated the money cut from one set of programs to be spent on other sets of programs.

Further, despite almost 40 years of proof that trickle down theory never really worked and that the rich haven't really invested those cuts into industries that would create jobs like manufacturing and instead in paper to increase personal wealth...that's how most tax cuts are a waste of money.

As I've been saying for the past 20 years or so...yes, we Democrats WILL tax the people, but we do so out of fiscal responsibility: we understand that if we want a program, we have to pay for it. Unlike the GOP, who just passes the bill off on to the poor and future generations.

As I've been saying for the past 20 years or so...yes, we Democrats WILL tax the people, but we do so out of fiscal responsibility: we understand that if we want a program, we have to pay for it. Unlike the GOP, who just passes the bill off on to the poor and future generations.
Wait!! Isn't that what Biden and the Democrats are trying to do now? Isn't that what Obama did as POTUS in his first two years when the Dems controlled Congress too?

Because there were no real budget cuts to go along with it and while poorer tax brackets also got tax cuts, they were basically negated by spending. Which was not put under control by the GOP and Trump as promised; they simply reallocated the money cut from one set of programs to be spent on other sets of programs.

Further, despite almost 40 years of proof that trickle down theory never really worked and that the rich haven't really invested those cuts into industries that would create jobs like manufacturing and instead in paper to increase personal wealth...that's how most tax cuts are a waste of money.

how do us rich folk stay rich if we don't invest? democrats tax people to pander to the envious and to create a stream of income their leaders get dip their greedy beaks into to get rich without earning it

No, I directly refuted your silly claims with the actual economic data.

It’s hilarious that you still haven’t learned how a bill becomes a law. Lol

You have refuted nothing especically the eocnomic data I posted.

And it's hilarious you still believe Bush could have vetoed the Democrats budget for FY2009 and it's resulting $1,400B deficit just two years after the last Bush/Republican deficit of a paltry $161B, sill waiting for you to prove me wrong on that one, been waiting years as you dodge and weave. Why don't you?

Come on Mr. 4th grade math expert, explain who Bush is responsible for that $1,400B deficit.

You have refuted nothing especically the eocnomic data I posted.
you are fully aware that I have, as have dozens of other people over the course of 10 years. The economic data clearly shows your positions are complete bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom