• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh

has nothing to do with my self esteem. it's a demonstrable fact of reality, of which I have proven and you YOURSELF have proven by posting the metrics, that every metric remained on the same unchanging trend line from 2010 until the pandemic. It's just not in any way debatable.
fredgraph.png

That's an awesome story, if you could acknowledge its not EVERY indicator, it would show you could be taken seriously. But after seeing this you still adhere to the lie, well, you cannot be taken seriously.

fredgraph.png

That's an awesome story, if you could acknowledge its not EVERY indicator, it would show you could be taken seriously. But after seeing this you still adhere to the lie, well, you cannot be taken seriously.
Who was president in 2015 and 16 during the incline?

I know who was in office in 2020 when the floor fell out of that curve....lol

fredgraph.png

thank you for another example of self ownage lol. See the trend line starting in 2010? see how it remains unchanged until the pandemic?

fredgraph.png

Since this discussion is getting tedious let me help you out. You have posted a graph of the actual data, not the trend line. The other poster is arguing the trend line hasn’t changed between 2010 and 2020, which is generally accurate.

Since this discussion is getting tedious let me help you out. You have posted a graph of the actual data, not the trend line. The other poster is arguing the trend line hasn’t changed between 2010 and 2020, which is generally accurate.

lol....you should have let him continue chasing his tail. It was funny as hell.

thank you for another example of self ownage lol. See the trend line starting in 2010? see how it remains unchanged until the pandemic?
Stunning isn't it?

you are fully aware that I have, as have dozens of other people over the course of 10 years. The economic data clearly shows your positions are complete bullshit.
yeah yeah blah blah blah when cornered you declare you have already refuted and then refuse to answer direct questions, you've been doing it for years.

And it's hilarious you still believe Bush could have vetoed the Democrats budget for FY2009 and it's resulting $1,400B deficit just two years after the last Bush/Republican deficit of a paltry $161B, sill waiting for you to prove me wrong on that one, been waiting years as you dodge and weave. Why don't you?

Come on Mr. 4th grade math expert, explain how Bush is responsible for that $1,400B deficit.

Further, despite almost 40 years of proof that trickle down theory never really worked and that the rich haven't really invested those cuts into industries that would create jobs like manufacturing and instead in paper to increase personal wealth...that's how most tax cuts are a waste of money.

When didn't it work and your supporting evidence it didn't?

yeah yeah blah blah blah when cornered you declare you have already refuted and then refuse to answer direct questions, you've been doing it for years.
you are fully aware I"ve refuted it, as have dozens of other people over the years.
And it's hilarious you still believe Bush could have vetoed the Democrats budget for FY2009 and it's resulting $1,400B deficit just two years after the last Bush/Republican deficit of a paltry $161B, sill waiting for you to prove me wrong on that one, been waiting years as you dodge and weave. Why don't you?

Come on Mr. 4th grade math expert, explain how Bush is responsible for that $1,400B deficit.
I see you still don't know how bills become law. It's ****ing hilarious.

Winner! Wrong on both counts. BBB has pay fors, the entire cost of the reconciliation bill is paid for. The tax cuts cost $2 trillion dollars. The actual expense was closer to $5 trillion, but the R's soaked the richer blue states by removing their ability to deduct all of the state taxes eligible for federal tax deductions ($3 trillion in pay fors).

But you said he was wrong.....

Then you said.....the "entire cost" is paid for. So they do cost.

Please explain how a tax cut costs anybody anything.

I think you are the winner.

But you said he was wrong.....

Then you said.....the "entire cost" is paid for. So they do cost.

Please explain how a tax cut costs anybody anything.

I think you are the winner.
A tax cut reduces revenue received, it doesn't cut costs. Those costs must be paid for somehow. Increase taxes or user fees, cut other programs, or add to the national debt.

The term 'paid for' is a political term meaning it isn't added to the national debt, not that they are free.

A tax cut reduces revenue received, it doesn't cut costs. Those costs must be paid for somehow. Increase taxes or user fees, cut other programs, or add to the national debt.

The term 'paid for' is a political term meaning it isn't added to the national debt, not that they are free.

O.K.

Thanks.

But nobody said it cut costs...they said they didn't add costs. I think we agree....if there is an existing cost....taking away the funding source does not mean the costs go away.

And 3.5 Billion is still 3.5 Billion.....it might be paid for.....but it is still 3.5 Billion extra.

Now, if you are claiming it is self generating...that is a different claim.

to, no matter how much I spend of my got $$$Trillions, to change the weather, I can’t change a dang thing cause I outnumbered 8.7 billion to one an they don’t give a crap, only want their future to be great !​

one constant fact is you fill a cup with ice and then add your drink and it melts and overflows onto your lap !

the important part is ya got ta spend it or loose it Memo ! That’s government !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom