• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Then there was Maxine Waters. Easily one of the dumbest creatures to ever exist, with her idiocy outdone only by her corruption, Auntie Maxine whined, “What we witnessed takes us back hundreds of years. What we witnessed was worse than what we witnessed in slavery. Cowboys with their reins, again, whipping black people.”

runner up...
“To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped — it’s outrageous. I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation underway now and there will be consequences. There will be consequences.”-very old fool Joe "Jerkoff" Biden

Then there was Maxine Waters. Easily one of the dumbest creatures to ever exist, with her idiocy outdone only by her corruption, Auntie Maxine whined, “What we witnessed takes us back hundreds of years. What we witnessed was worse than what we witnessed in slavery. Cowboys with their reins, again, whipping black people.”

runner up...
“To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped — it’s outrageous. I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation underway now and there will be consequences. There will be consequences.”-very old fool Joe "Jerkoff" Biden
Maxine is not dumb. She's just fundamentally dishonest.

Joe, on the other hand, ...

Easily one of the dumbest creatures to ever exist, with her idiocy outdone only by her corruption, Auntie Maxine whined, “What we witnessed takes us back hundreds of years.
Actually, the Honorable Maxine Waters is not "dumb."

She was smart enough to cash in on the benefits of the Civil Rights movement to get herself elected and elected and elected to the House of Representatives where she makes a nice salary and is quoted by the media and is courted by fellow progressives who lap up her every word.

C'mon, man.

Show her proper respect.

With each passing year, the Congress will be filled up more and more with people who think like her.

(P.S. You're right. That man in the Oval Office doesn't know what is going on. His advisers told him to talk like a tough guy. You notice that he did not say a word about the thousands of Haitian ladies & gentlemen who were dispersed to various cities across the United States.)

I absolutely LOVE threads like this one:

Anyone want to post quotes by Marjorie Taylor Greene for comparison?

Let me illustrate:

Hyperbole
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Playing to an audience:
To act, behave, or perform in such a way as to receive as much approval from an audience or group of spectators as one can get.

They all do it, left or right, Dem or Repub, so why is Maxime Waters considered a moron and others who use hyperbole, not called morons?

Might it be because of.....

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group.
I think there is a word for that.

I like the thread title.

Back
Top Bottom