• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh.

Sorry. But that weak attempt at deflection doesn't work.
You want to defend the Georgia law, thereby making Biden look stupid for his criticism, point to the election fraud, or election cheating uncovered in Georgia that this law intends to remedy?
I'm not defending it so much as calling out Biden for lying about it. And over-reacting to it.

I'm not for it. I don't think ID's are necessary. But calling it Jim Crow is just asinine, divisive pandering.

I'm not defending it so much as calling out Biden for lying about it. And over-reacting to it.

I'm not for it. I don't think ID's are necessary. But calling it Jim Crow is just asinine, divisive pandering.
Crow.jpg

I approve of this thread title.

Blacks too stupid or incompetent to get an ID . Got it,
RACIST!!!!!!
The elderly have no need for ID as well, it isn’t so simple. The federal govt needs to step and offer free ID for all.

The entire Georgia election law fall out is based on the fabrication that it is like a 'Jim Crow law on steroids'. A blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

This blatant misrepresentation of the facts dutifully parroted by the 'news' (political propaganda) media.

CEOs making public political statements is the result of political activist groups threatening to boycott their brands, products, services (a well worn tactic used by the likes of Jackson and Sharpton - race hustlers), if the CEOs didn't make the desired public political statements, all of which are based on and support the blatant misrepresentation of the facts.
These threatened to boycotts, that'd be extortion then?

The entire fervor has the appearance of being purposefully staged and manufactured. If so, what is it designed to overshadow?
The Biden admin inflicted crisis at the Southern border?
The legitimate criticisms of the proposed infrastructure plan?

Can we call it like it is? Sure, comparing these new laws to Jim Crow is hyperbole. However, it's clear to me that the GOP is a circus that only hires clowns.

If you get your clock cleaned in an election, a party of intelligent people might become introspective and ask themselves why they lost, not simply change the rules of the game, publically and without shame.

The GOP is like a baseball team that, instead of hitting the gym, drafting qualified players and practicing/perfecting their skills, instead try to make the competition bat with a tooth pick. It's a glaring, shameless display of their rightful insecurity and a sad public confession of their inadequacy to govern and win fairly.

The GOPJQ team in Georgia is woefully desperate and dumb. They are the laughing stock of the nation.

Biden and 95% of his party are hypocrites.
It’s irrelevant to the discussion that you cite the Twitter feed of a disreputable right wing trash blog with a long history of pandering to the prejudices of its audience with made up BS.

The fact that you keep going back to these same garbage “sources” for your “news” is relevant to any discussion on DP.

All of you Trumpsters do it.

And a lot of you took your news from an imaginary character on social media.

You seem to want to try and pretend that the avalance of voter supression laws introduced by GOP legislatures isn’t what it obviously is.

We even have GOP politicians on record admitting that laws like these are specifically intended to keep the “wrong people“ form voting, or at the very least, make it far more difficult.

The GOP has been at this for twenty years now.

And they still lost. So, now they’re trying to rig the game, while McConnell tries to threaten Democratic senators and corporate America for standing up for the right to vote.

What GOP are on record?

Link please.

It's great to see the Conservatives on this board rally to talk about how dumb a President sound when he says stupid things.

Hey, didn't your guy tell me to inject bleach? Oh...okay.

Well they aren't ,but that's irrelevant to this discussion
This is a Biden quote.

I’m afraid to sound stupid myself, but I am trying hard to find anything wrong with the quote. Am I missing something?

Can we call it like it is? Sure, comparing these new laws to Jim Crow is hyperbole. However, it's clear to me that the GOP is a circus that only hires clowns.
Asserting that the Georgia election law reduced the hours available for voting is factually false. The GOP isn't the only circus in DC. It's only about 1/3 to 1/4 of the circus.
If you get your clock cleaned in an election, a party of intelligent people might become introspective and ask themselves why they lost, not simply change the rules of the game, publically and without shame.
The Democrats are always changing the rules of the 'game', but you're OK with that. AmIRite?

The Georgia law has documented the specific issues that it was to address, and that is included in the text of the law which was passed and signed.
No electioneering of voters waiting in line (the famous and imaginary 'water restriction').
Formalized ballot drop boxes, which was set to expire along with the emergency COVID EOs, without which drop boxes would have been removed.
Expanded the total hours voters could vote, expanding the days able to vote from 15 to 17, including optional / alternative Saturdays and Sundays.
It also increased election security and integrity. How could anyone be against that?

The Democrats and their Pravda media promulgated little but lies about this law.

The GOP is like a baseball team that, instead of hitting the gym, drafting qualified players and practicing/perfecting their skills, instead try to make the competition bat with a tooth pick. It's a glaring, shameless display of their rightful insecurity and a sad public confession of their inadequacy to govern and win fairly.

The GOPJQ team in Georgia is woefully desperate and dumb. They are the laughing stock of the nation.
Your opinion noted as such.

We should not mock the "President."

He, his family, and our country are to be pitied.

Everyone knows that he is cognitively impaired.

So "his" words mean nothing. He simply says what his caregivers give him to read out loud.

Some people say that it is better to have a mentally challenged "President" Biden than a President Harris.

I am not so sure.

At least she -- despite her political views -- would be clearly in charge, for better or worse.

Blacks too stupid or incompetent to get an ID . Got it,
RACIST!!!!!!

That's definitely a racist take on what's actually happening. Where did you hear it? The Daily Caller?

Odd that this should only apply to Presidents which have a 'D' after their name. Mocking aplenty during the previous administration, majority of it unfair, though some of it he brought on himself.

So "his" words mean nothing. He simply says what his caregivers give him to read out loud.
I'd call this 'Fact Check: True'.
Some people say that it is better to have a mentally challenged "President" Biden than a President Harris.

I am not so sure.
At this point, what would the difference be? Seems Biden is mouthing exactly what 'President Harris' is dictating, don't you think?
At least she -- despite her political views -- would be clearly in charge, for better or worse.
Nope. If Harris were at the helm, pretty sure it would be even more radical than it is now.

'Ol' Uncle Joe's administration' isn't the moderate administration the everyone thought it would be, promised that it would be.
The administration has become nothing but a viscous, hyper-partisan, extremist leftist, ram the leftist demanded political agenda through 'by any means necessary', 'Never let a crisis go to waste' 'up the nation's ass and down it's throat sideways without lube' exercise seeking permanent political power; permanent one party rule (Democrat).
You can easily see this in the legislation coming out of the House, H.R. 1 specifically.

Promised unity and bi-partisanship my ass. Typical gum flapping appeasement when the actions show exactly and diametrically the opposite.

A moron thus spaeketh

The irony in that misspelled phrase is epic.

I am not so sure.

Yes, we need to be smart and go chasing after Obama‘s secret birth certificate for another six years straight, and go looking for pesky Jewish space lasers. Only then will we make America great and not to be pitied.

It's great to see the Conservatives on this board rally to talk about how dumb a President sound when he says stupid things.

Hey, didn't your guy tell me to inject bleach? Oh...okay.
Oh he was just joking remember? Now what wasn't a joke is when he said windmills cause cancer.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Did you read what I wrote? You started with the strawman that the left was acting like the election restrictions are "jim crow on steroids". That was never anyone's point. Regular, normal jim crow is bad enough. The Georgia law is racist or, at the least, openly classist, but it's not jim crow on steroids, in my opinion. If some lefty thinks that, I haven't heard it.

Secondly, the GOP is a group of pathetic, straw-grasping, has-beens, trying desperately to legislatively preserve their unfair advantage. The transparent nature of their treachery is where the only legitimate comparison to jim crow exists.

yeah because they smartly learned to ignore the kneeling idiots.

Kneeling idiots?

I guess anyone who supports civil rights for everyone is an “idiot”.

Can’t have those sorts of people voting or speaking out, can we?

A lot of my right wing friends ranted about this and swore they were never going to another NFL game.

Then on Monday, they all seemed to know how all the games turned out and what happened.

Which brings us to the real truth.

The only sin a sports fan won’t forgive is an empty stadium or no game on TV.

Oh he was just joking remember? Now what wasn't a joke is when he said windmills cause cancer.

Or that the hurricane wan’t going to change course because of Trump’s sharpie, or that we were going to “buy“ Greenland.

Of course, while all that was going on, he was actually involved in his scam to blackmail Ukraine.

Kneeling idiots?

I guess anyone who supports civil rights for everyone is an “idiot”.
Oh please. Whos doesn't support civil rights for everyone?
Most of them knelt to virtue signal or caved to peer pressure.
The idiot who started it all is fond of idolizing Castro and Che Guevara- two of the biggest black hating opprssors ever.
#Dope

Another rough day for lyin' Joe.

Back
Top Bottom