• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh.

I really hope they do move the masters...

I wanna see trump and his cultists cancel golf...
They wouldn't move the Master's, the Master's is Augusta, and Augusta is the Masters'.

They could cancel it I guess.

They wouldn't move the Master's, the Master's is Augusta, and Augusta is the Masters'.

They could cancel it I guess.
We have August here in Wisconsin, and the summer weather here is a lot nicer than in Georgia... ;)

The masters couldn't be any more un woke.
All white people ( ughhh).Ipso facto discrimination.
All men ( ugghhh) .Same.
Plus the inequality. Do you know the difference in prize money between the first place and last place golfer?

These are all things that ( according to Democrats) are horribly wrong and need Government fixing.

Comments?

Daily Caller

@DailyCaller

·
15h

President Biden is asked if he supports moving the Masters out of Georgia: "That's up to the Masters... It is reassuring to see for profit operations and businesses are speaking up about how these new Jim Crow laws are just antithetical to who we are."

Let's face it. President Doofus doesn't even know what Jim Crow laws are, but he really shouldn't just parrot what his handlers tell him to say.View attachment 67327121

Jim Crow laws were meant to keep blacks from voting. The laws being passed by Republican state legislatures are meant to make it more diffcult for minorities to vote. As it is, a distinction without a difference.

Or not at all, is more likely.

Seems those corporations were threatened to make those public statements.
Mar 30, 2021 — Activists threaten boycotts over companies' silence on new Georgia voting laws.​
Mar 29, 2021 — Some activists are threatening to boycott Georgia and some of the biggest corporations based in the Peach State.​
Isn't that like extortion?

So you don’t want people boycotting Coke, MLB, NFL, Delta, etc?

I think what’s happening here is the general public is on the side that opposes new Jim Crow laws and Republicans are freaked that their racist bullshit is no longer being unseen by large swaths of America.

Jim Crow laws were meant to keep blacks from voting. The laws being passed by Republican state legislatures are meant to make it more diffcult for minorities to vote. As it is, a distinction without a difference.

Blacks too stupid or incompetent to get an ID . Got it,
RACIST!!!!!!

The entire Georgia election law fall out is based on the fabrication that it is like a 'Jim Crow law on steroids'. A blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

This blatant misrepresentation of the facts dutifully parroted by the 'news' (political propaganda) media.

CEOs making public political statements is the result of political activist groups threatening to boycott their brands, products, services (a well worn tactic used by the likes of Jackson and Sharpton - race hustlers), if the CEOs didn't make the desired public political statements, all of which are based on and support the blatant misrepresentation of the facts.
These threatened to boycotts, that'd be extortion then?

The entire fervor has the appearance of being purposefully staged and manufactured. If so, what is it designed to overshadow?
The Biden admin inflicted crisis at the Southern border?
The legitimate criticisms of the proposed infrastructure plan?
The bill itself is based on the fabrication that our elections are unsafe and voter fraud is a problem. The bill also includes provisions that will make what the one term mistake asked them to do in the phone call legal under Georgia law. Namely disenfranchising enough voters in blue counties to throw the election to Republicans. When corporations take a stand you need to listen or face the consequences. They are people too right?

All men ( ugghhh) .Same.
Plus the inequality. Do you know the difference in prize money between the first place and last place golfer?

These are all things that ( according to Democrats) are horribly wrong and need Government fixing.

Comments?

Yes: can we have an English translation of the above post, and if not can you at least provide the language it was written in so we can Google Translate?

Blacks too stupid or incompetent to get an ID . Got it,
RACIST!!!!!!

There's way more to it than that, unfortunately, as regards the obstacles being put into place to try to impede minority voting.

You'd be the first if you could explain how any of the Georgia law "make it more diffcult for minorities to vote." as opposed to whites.

Joe Biden declared all Democrats will accept facts and the Democratic Party is non-stop ranting conspiracy theories.

Clearly, which is why its the GOP at war with MLB, the NFL, the NBA, Coke, Delta...

All men ( ugghhh) .Same.

Comments?
comments?
Who was it you were calling a moron?

Daily Caller
@DailyCaller

·
15h

President Biden is asked if he supports moving the Masters out of Georgia: "That's up to the Masters... It is reassuring to see for profit operations and businesses are speaking up about how these new Jim Crow laws are just antithetical to who we are."

Let's face it. President Doofus doesn't even know what Jim Crow laws are, but he really shouldn't just parrot what his handlers tell him to say.View attachment 67327121
I agree with Biden....a lot of red states are trying to pass Jim Crow voting laws.

All men ( ugghhh) .Same.

Comments?

My comment, i couldn't give less than a shit about pro golf...

I do however watch just occasionally watch just because I'm fascinated by how the cameramen can keep that ball centered and focused for its entire flight.

Those guys must be the best duck hunters in the world...

Daily Caller
@DailyCaller

·
15h

That will define his presidency, he reads the script before him.

Daily Caller
@DailyCaller

·
15h

The question makes no sense.

The Masters Tournament is proprietary to the Augusta National Golf Club. Augusta National Golf Club isn't going to move the Masters, where would they move it? They don't operate any other golf courses. They could sell or lease the name but why would they do that?

The only options would be to cancel it or for fans or golfers to boycott. I don't see that happening.

The bill itself is based on the fabrication that our elections are unsafe and voter fraud is a problem. T
If elections are so safe, why are the Dems wasting so much effort on HR1?
Huh? Huh? Huh?

So you don’t want people boycotting Coke, MLB, NFL, Delta, etc?
People can chose whatever buying decisions they want.
Overall I'm saddened on a couple of fronts, one of them being that the left has driven politics into places, venues and organizations it's really doesn't have a need to be. The other is that there are now political activist organizations which are extorting businesses, generally politically neutral (and should be - why piss off 1/2 your potential customer base?).
I think what’s happening here is the general public is on the side that opposes new Jim Crow laws and Republicans are freaked that their racist bullshit is no longer being unseen by large swaths of America.
Yeah, right. What 'new Jim Crow laws'?
If in reference to the recently signed Georgia election law that's a fabricated accusation which has already been debunked.
The fact of the matter is that the Georgia election law increases days available for voting (including Sat & Sun options), and formalizes ballot drop boxes which were set to expire due to an emergency COVID order.

Trumpkins can always be counted on to cite the absolute worst sources.

Yeah, a few months ago, after listening to to all the right wingers brag about their unimpeachable sources, bad mouth real journalists and deny that they got their “news” from Fox, talk radio and the constellation of trashy blogs, one of them was brave enough to ask people what they actually read.

I don’t think the thread got off the first page before the very people who had consistantly denied reading right wing trash and depending on right wing talk radio, began citing Rush Limbaugh, Sham Hammity, Daily Baller, PJ Media and the rest.

Of course, we already knew that!

The First
@TheFirstonTV

·
14h

Biden FLIPS on Georgia boycott, now says it's "up to the Masters" to decide if they want to hold it in the state.

Biden's favorite color-->maroon

LAFFriot
Why wouldn't they want to hold it in Ga. Seems it's up to the golfers to show up or not or spectators to show up. Of course I know nothing about the golf industry and how tournaments play out.
It's a pro sport like football, baseball and basketball I could care less about. If they want to go racial , have at it.

The entire Georgia election law fall out is based on the fabrication that it is like a 'Jim Crow law on steroids'. A blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

This blatant misrepresentation of the facts dutifully parroted by the 'news' (political propaganda) media.

CEOs making public political statements is the result of political activist groups threatening to boycott their brands, products, services (a well worn tactic used by the likes of Jackson and Sharpton - race hustlers), if the CEOs didn't make the desired public political statements, all of which are based on and support the blatant misrepresentation of the facts.
These threatened to boycotts, that'd be extortion then?

The entire fervor has the appearance of being purposefully staged and manufactured. If so, what is it designed to overshadow?
The Biden admin inflicted crisis at the Southern border?
The legitimate criticisms of the proposed infrastructure plan?

It isn’t a fabrication. Everyone knows it. Especially the crowd the defends it loudest.

Jan Paski had little trouble batting away the Fox talking point about Colorado’s election laws yesterday.

Sorry, but the GOP has been at this for twenty years.

You Trumpsters seem to be the only ones who are still peddling nonsense to the contrary.

No one believes you.

Overall I'm saddened on a couple of fronts, one of them being that the left has driven politics into places, venues and organizations it's really doesn't have a need to be. The other is that there are now political activist organizations which are extorting businesses, generally politically neutral (and should be - why piss off 1/2 your potential customer base?).

If in reference to the recently signed Georgia election law that's a fabricated accusation which has already been debunked.
The fact of the matter is that the Georgia election law increases days available for voting (including Sat & Sun options), and formalizes ballot drop boxes which were set to expire due to an emergency COVID order.

I do wonder if the partisan loons, like Biden, understand they are shitting on the graves of true civil rights leaders when they use the phrase "Jim Crow." It's disgusting.

Republicans aren’t half their customer base. Conservatism is a dead/dying ideology with no popular support, which is why the GOP has to increasingly resort to Jim Crow laws cause the multicultural coalition they’re afraid of is here.

GOP loves business in politics so long as it’s in the form of Mike Lindell, donations, or the military invading our sports with fanfare and promotion.

...blah ...blah...blah...Trump....blah blah
Stop deflecting
Did he say it or not?

That’s odd.

I never mentioned Trump. But the rest of what I said, you obviously can’t refute.

It isn’t a fabrication. Everyone knows it. Especially the crowd the defends it loudest.

Jan Paski had little trouble batting away the Fox talking point about Colorado’s election laws yesterday.

Sorry, but the GOP has been at this for twenty years.

You Trumpsters seem to be the only ones who are still peddling nonsense to the contrary.

No one believes you.
The bottom line is....blacks are incapable of meeting the standards to vote. That is the message being sent out. ID is not oppressive.

Back
Top Bottom