• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A moron thus spaeketh.

In other words everyone else is lying?
Just some.
Mar 30, 2021 — The Washington Post fact-checker gave President Joe Biden a rating of “Four Pinocchios” in response to a claim he made about an election ...​
Mar 30, 2021 — The Washington Post fact-checking outfit awarded President Joe BidenFour Pinocchios” — its worst rating — for his claim that a new Georgia ...​
Mar 30, 2021 — The Washington Post fact-checking outfit awarded Biden its worst rating for his claim that a new Georgia election-security law “ends voting ...​
Mar 30, 2021 — The Washington Post has issued a rare rebuke to President Joe Biden over his statement about the new Georgia election law. As noted earlier ...​
The rest are just mindlessly parroting the initial fabrication, apparently.

Daily Caller
@DailyCaller

·
15h

President Biden is asked if he supports moving the Masters out of Georgia: "That's up to the Masters... It is reassuring to see for profit operations and businesses are speaking up about how these new Jim Crow laws are just antithetical to who we are."

Let's face it. President Doofus doesn't even know what Jim Crow laws are, but he really shouldn't just parrot what his handlers tell him to say.View attachment 67327121
What a shame we all miss a President who spread conspiracies and has zero regard for facts.

Just some.
Mar 30, 2021 — The Washington Post fact-checker gave President Joe Biden a rating of “Four Pinocchios” in response to a claim he made about an election ...​
Mar 30, 2021 — The Washington Post fact-checking outfit awarded President Joe BidenFour Pinocchios” — its worst rating — for his claim that a new Georgia ...​
Mar 30, 2021 — The Washington Post fact-checking outfit awarded Biden its worst rating for his claim that a new Georgia election-security law “ends voting ...​
Mar 30, 2021 — The Washington Post has issued a rare rebuke to President Joe Biden over his statement about the new Georgia election law. As noted earlier ...​
The rest are just mindlessly parroting the initial fabrication, apparently.
Unless I'm mistaken, biden is one person. I guess coke and mlb also read the law incorrectly?

i keep posting this but i LOVE these kinds of Presidential "controversies".

we went from ignoring a pandemic and grifting the American people to the First Lady's hose, Major League Baseball and threads like this.

BE HAPPY FOR GOD SAKES!!!!

Unless I'm mistaken, biden is one person. I guess coke and mlb also read the law incorrectly?
Or not at all, is more likely.

Seems those corporations were threatened to make those public statements.

Companies Quiet on Georgia Voting Law Face Boycotts - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com › Business › DealBook

Mar 30, 2021 — Activists threaten boycotts over companies' silence on new Georgia voting laws.

Activists urging a boycott on Georgia over new voting law ...
https://www.11alive.com › article › news › politics › op...

Mar 29, 2021 — Some activists are threatening to boycott Georgia and some of the biggest corporations based in the Peach State.
Isn't that like extortion?

We have had this conversation dozens of times already, and you even more so with others. You do not agree with any of us and that is fine but it does not mean we will be silent to what Republicans really want. Less Democrats voting.

I have no doubt Republicans want less Democrats voting, and Democrats want less Republicans voting.

Requiring people vote in person with an ID unless strict absentee exceptions exist was the practice in this country for over 200 years. It is not a partisan issue - nor a race issue - but Democrats demand it is a race-baiting partisan issue.

In my opinion, any Democrat who claims requiring an ID and voting in person is racist is 1.) an extreme racist, 2.) lying and really is wanting voter fraud by Democratic Party election officials and 3.) if they really believe that then they also demand blacks be banned from having guns, going to Disneyland, from going to the doctor, banned from airplanes and banned from anything else requiring a ID.

But again, no one wants people to vote against them or their candidate.

What a shame we all miss a President who spread conspiracies and has zero regard for facts.

Joe Biden declared all Democrats will accept facts and the Democratic Party is non-stop ranting conspiracy theories.

I have no doubt Republicans want less Democrats voting, and Democrats want less Republicans voting.

Requiring people vote in person with an ID unless strict absentee exceptions exist was the practice in this country for over 200 years. It is not a partisan issue - nor a race issue - but Democrats demand it is a race-baiting partisan issue.

In my opinion, any Democrat who claims requiring an ID and voting in person is racist is 1.) an extreme racist, 2.) lying and really is wanting voter fraud by Democratic Party election officials and 3.) if they really believe that then they also demand blacks be banned from having guns, going to Disneyland, from going to the doctor, banned from airplanes and banned from anything else requiring a ID.

And for years republicans used mail in ballots way more than dems but now it's not a good thing since the dems are also now using mail in ballots. Goot it.

Uh huh. coke just put out a statement without reading the law. I'm finding your response to be bs, more than likely.
Please check revised post above.

One, Georgia (and plenty of other states) have voter ID laws and restrictions on mail in ballots. That is not the entirety of the bill.

Two, your generalization that the bill boils down to these two points shows your utter lack of interest in debating the bill itself and your clear overall interest to race bait from that narrow minded view of the bill.

Joe Biden declared all Democrats will accept facts and the Democratic Party is non-stop ranting conspiracy theories.
And trump declared the virus will be gone like a miracle. Fifteen soon to be zero. What's your point?

Joe Biden said Democrats will "no longer accept facts." That's only been documented on the forum a few hundred times.

Russian collusion - a never proven conspiracy theory. Endless racism conspiracy theories. The Georgia law is to re-establish Jim Crow laws - a conspiracy theory. Endless ranting and sobbing conspiracy theories.

.....replaced by a mentally compromised doofus who spreads conspiracies and has zero regard for facts.
Some country ,huh?

HYSTERICAL!
You have any funny cartoons about Millard Fillmore, or other past Presidents?
Only of Trump. He has been the only clown president that I know of.

Joe Biden said Democrats will "no longer accept facts." That's only been documented on the forum a few hundred times.

Russian collusion - a never proven conspiracy theory. Endless racism conspiracy theories. The Georgia law is to re-establish Jim Crow laws - a conspiracy theory. Endless ranting and sobbing conspiracy theories.
Your argument holds zero water, the Russia investigation arrested and convicted many in Trump’s circle. Georgia new voter laws were pushed on a bs premise of voter fraud.

.....replaced by a mentally compromised doofus who spreads conspiracies and has zero regard for facts.
Some country ,huh?
Trump was and will be remembered as the worst President in our history.

Yes, a moron has spoken......

Trump was and will be remembered as the worst President in our history.
I wouldn't dignify his tenure by calling it a 'presidency'. Trump didn't have a clue what being President entailed, and demonstrated his ignorance of it with every passing day.

There is a whole lot pf partisan bias in this thread. It would behoove Democrats to be able to see the hypocrisy that they espouse when they cannot answer truthfully because it goes against the very fabric of what they wish.

I expect it from Republicans.

I expected more from Democrats, but ultimately that's why I am an independent Centrist. I can't stand the blinding partisan bias where the guy on their team can do no wrong.

Yes, they all can and yes they all do.

There is a whole lot pf partisan bias in this thread. It would behoove Democrats to be able to see the hypocrisy that they espouse when they cannot answer truthfully because it goes against the very fabric of what they wish.

I expect it from Republicans.

I expected more from Democrats, but ultimately that's why I am an independent Centrist. I can't stand the blinding partisan bias where the guy on their team can do no wrong.

Yes, they all can and yes they all do.
Trump’s cult is exactly that a cult. Biden is an average President and we need a non-tweeting President.

And a swing and a miss!!!
Oops I forgot, you guys canceled baseball...
He shoots!!!
Oh he hit the pipe!!!

Daily Caller
@DailyCaller

·
15h

President Biden is asked if he supports moving the Masters out of Georgia: "That's up to the Masters... It is reassuring to see for profit operations and businesses are speaking up about how these new Jim Crow laws are just antithetical to who we are."

Let's face it. President Doofus doesn't even know what Jim Crow laws are, but he really shouldn't just parrot what his handlers tell him to say.View attachment 67327121

I really hope they do move the masters...

I wanna see trump and his cultists cancel golf...

Back
Top Bottom