• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A More Hygenic Way To Wipe Your Bottom

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Name the things you clean with dry cloths or brushes or anything you use. So now why do you wipe your butt with dry paper? Do you wash with a dry cloth? Brush your teeth with no water? Clean you home with dry utensils? A better way to clean yourself on the toilet: Roll off the number of square from the roll and mist them with cool water before wiping. Trust me you will prefer this to dry wipes.

Xelor

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Name the things you clean with dry cloths or brushes or anything you use. So now why do you wipe your butt with dry paper? Do you wash with a dry cloth? Brush your teeth with no water? Clean you home with dry utensils? A better way to clean yourself on the toilet: Roll off the number of square from the roll and mist them with cool water before wiping. Trust me you will prefer this to dry wipes.

Red:
So I don't get **** on my hand.

PirateMk1

Resident Martian ;)
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private

Its called a bidet. Thats what I use. It even blow dries my ass and the family jewels. I love it.

Checkerboard Strangler

Sagalong Catastrophe Ranch
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Baby wipes. CHEAP but functional.
Start with the regular TP but finish with a baby wipe, it really "polishes things up down there".

We might install a bidet someday down the road but even then I still want to dry off.
I know wifey sure would love it.
It's funny but the "Japanese toilet industry" is starting to take off here.
Not cheap! :lol:

KTLA Morning News Reporter Liberte Chan shares details about her Japanese Toto Toilet. :lamo

https://www.facebook.com/ktla5morningnews/videos/1532449710136663/

Last edited:

Xelor

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Oh, my. I didn't think this thread would obtain serious responses. LOL....I sit corrected...

Checkerboard Strangler

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It just makes me think about all the times Chris Burrous and the other Channel 5 anchors have teased Liberte about her very expensive commode. She let it slip about finding out that there was a power outage because the seat on her Toto was cold, and from that point on they've never let her live it down :lamo

God, I sure do miss Chris Burrous, he was the best.

Derp

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Baby wipes. CHEAP but functional.
Start with the regular TP but finish with a baby wipe, it really "polishes things up down there".

We might install a bidet someday down the road but even then I still want to dry off.
I know wifey sure would love it.
It's funny but the "Japanese toilet industry" is starting to take off here.
Not cheap! :lol:

KTLA Morning News Reporter Liberte Chan shares details about her Japanese Toto Toilet. :lamo

https://www.facebook.com/ktla5morningnews/videos/1532449710136663/

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT put baby wipes down the toilet, even the ones that say "flushable"... unless you want serious plumbing problems in the future.

Checkerboard Strangler

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT put baby wipes down the toilet, even the ones that say "flushable"... unless you want serious plumbing problems in the future.

Yeah I know that. :)
I'm rather good at following instructions like that :D

Checkerboard Strangler

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
No need, my dogs love ****. :lol:

Our Cocker Spaniel had an "Almond Roca" obsession.
Sorry to ruin it for Almond Roca fans but, some dogs love cat food so much they don't care if it got "run through the cat" once, and once those little poops sit in the box for a moment and dry up, they apparently resemble the gourmet treat.

We had to install a kitty box above waist level so she couldn't get into the litter box, LOL.

Kitty Litter Garage.jpg

spud_meister

Veni, vidi, dormivi!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Sorry to ruin it for Almond Roca fans but, some dogs love cat food so much they don't care if it got "run through the cat" once, and once those little poops sit in the box for a moment and dry up, they apparently resemble the gourmet treat.

We had to install a kitty box above waist level so she couldn't get into the litter box, LOL.

View attachment 67249347

:lol: I've got a baby at home, and one of my dogs got into the diaper bin, I was cleaning **** stains out of the carpet for hours.

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

Yup.

My friends have to go let their cats into the basement to use the litter box after they got a dog.

Truckstop

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yup.

My friends have to go let their cats into the basement to use the litter box after they got a dog.

We put it in the laundry room and put a chain on the door so it only opened far enough for the cat.

Logician Man

We decide which is right-and which is an illusion.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Some folks prefer strawberries...some blueberries...some blackberries....some huckleberries....then there are those unique folks who, for whatever reasons, prefer dingleberries... hence wiping with dry paper...:moon:

Last edited:

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
You can buy a sprayer for butt cleaning. It is cheap and simple. Consists of a squeeze bulb with a long stem with a shower head-like tip on the end. Don't' know what it is called as I bought mine out of a mag.

Top Bottom