• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A message from an Army Veteran to the NRA[W:45:62]

Re: A message from an Army Veteran to the NRA

31 Bravo (military police)

In a way, I can speak for both the military AND law enforcement

:lamo

You can speak for yourself. Your posts come off as some teen on the internet who has watched too many movies.

OK what was your MOS? Where were you stationed and for how long? Because a real man would not talk such Hollywood nonsense.

I was stationed in Camp Humphreys in South Korea for more than three years

Then train harder, *****. That's what the Army does. That's why we have 100 pound women graduating Basic Combat Training, while you can;t even be bothered to learn how to defend yourself without a bang bang?

Now I know you are full of it. Those 100lb women have severely lowered standards.

You as I said come off as an angry teenager.

Now I know you are full of it. Those 100lb women have severely lowered standards.

You as I said come off as an angry teenager.

And you come off as a classic case of Stolen Valor. Trying to tell a true veteran what he should think.

Then train harder, *****. That's what the Army does. That's why we have 100 pound women graduating Basic Combat Training, while you can;t even be bothered to learn how to defend yourself without a bang bang?

It isn't a matter of training, imbecile. I'm not the right body type for weight training, and I burn through calories too fast to build heavy muscle.

1. Did you serve? If not, STFU

No. And No. This is a forum where anyone can state their own opinions. Not to mention very name of this site should tell you that this site is dedicated to DEBATING. If you can't debate then you're in the wrong forum.

2. Most police officers, emt's, and doctors are VERY supportive of gun control. After all, they're the ones who see the bodies of shooting victims

I don't presume to know what EMT's say or doctors. However you are quite wrong on cops being supportive.

PoliceOne's Gun Control Survey: 11 key lessons from officers' perspectives

1.) Virtually all respondents (95 percent) say that a federal ban on manufacture and sale of ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds would not reduce violent crime.

2.) The majority of respondents — 71 percent — say a federal ban on the manufacture and sale of some semi-automatics would have no effect on reducing violent crime. However, more than 20 percent say any ban would actually have a negative effect on reducing violent crime. Just over 7 percent took the opposite stance, saying they believe a ban would have a moderate to significant effect.

Read the rest at the link I provided above. Maybe some facts will enlighten you as to the reality of the situation.

I'm just tired of the Walter Mitty's, with their stolen valor, thinking that owning a gun makes them some sort of good American. They can go to hell. Real Americans like me want to see our children safe in their classrooms, and people who wave the American flag with their guns, but who haven't served their country, be revealed for the asholes they are

Now you are the judge of what or who is a real American? That is just laughable. There is only one asshole here and it is not those who have not served.

And you come off as a classic case of Stolen Valor. Trying to tell a true veteran what he should think.

Stolen valor? :lamo

As if you know what that even is. You are not a vet... you sound like some kind of punk on the internet spouting nonsense.

It isn't a matter of training, imbecile. I'm not the right body type for weight training, and I burn through calories too fast to build heavy muscle.

Then don't try to be a fuucking hero and just walk away from the incident, dumb@$$. Your wallet isn't worth dying over.

Stolen valor? :lamo

As if you know what that even is. You are not a vet... you sound like some kind of punk on the internet spouting nonsense.

A NRA shill pretending to be a soldier talks down to a real veteran. Now that is a textbook case of stolen valor

A NRA shill pretending to be a soldier talks down to a real veteran. Now that is a textbook case of stolen valor

I am not a member of the NRA. I am however a 12 year veteran and also an X LEO, a real LEO not some base bound MP wannabe.

Listen kid, you might want to tone the hollywood nonsense down, everyone here knows you are a POE at this point.

Then don't try to be a fuucking hero and just walk away from the incident, dumb@$$. Your wallet isn't worth dying over.

And if it's just some asshole looking for a fight? How about a junkie high out of their damn mind? The last thing I want is to have to shoot someone, but I'll take that over getting shot or having to bull**** my way out of a confrontation with nothing but my toothpick frame to provide an intimidation factor.

I am not a member of the NRA. I am however a 12 year veteran and also an X LEO, a real LEO not some base bound MP wannabe.

Listen kid, you might want to tone the hollywood nonsense down, everyone here knows you are a POE at this point.

A POE mean Patriot of Overwhelming Exuberance, right, mister fake veteran?

And if it's just some asshole looking for a fight? How about a junkie high out of their damn mind? The last thing I want is to have to shoot someone, but I'll take that over getting shot or having to bull**** my way out of a confrontation with nothing but my toothpick frame to provide an intimidation factor.

Then you are just a weak *****, plain and simple, a beta male who wouldn't survive a day in the woods. Weep about it.

1. Did you serve? If not, STFU

2. Most police officers, emt's, and doctors are VERY supportive of gun control. After all, they're the ones who see the bodies of shooting victims

Thank you for your service. Being a veteran is not required to vote much less to have an opinion. With posts like this your days (hours?) are definitely numbered here. Get used to the fact that non-veterans will respond to your nonsense and likely many veterans also disagree with you.

A POE mean Patriot of Overwhelming Exuberance, right, mister fake veteran?

Yes that's exactly what it means. :lamo

Dear NRA: we are America's warriors. We are the Armed Forces. We train with our assault rifles to defend citizens like you. You have no business picking up an assault rifle for any reason.

Whenever some idiot like Wayne Lapierre, or some bimbo like Dana loesch holds up a gun and calls him or herself a defender of freedom, that is a huge embarrassment to us. You defend nothing but the gun industry's profits. We are the true guardians of freedom.

There is no reason for anybody in this day and age to own a gun with a pistol grip, a buffer stock, or a red dot sight. These are tools designed to kill people, and we use them to kill enemies of America. You only use them to kill children in classrooms.

And forget about your little concealed carry. True men like me don't need to carry a gun around everywhere to feel big. In fact, we are NOT allowed to carry guns everywhere while on base. And we don't feel small because of that. Because we know that the best self defense is not doing stupid ****, and watching your back. And if sheet hits the fan, we are physically able to defend ourselves with our fists, unlike you fat@$$ weakling semi-men gun nuts.

Don't believe me? Just ask Senator Gary Peters from Michigan, who is a veteran and supports gun control. Or ask Jack Reed, senator from Rhode Island, graduate of motherfreaking WEST POINT, who is a staunch opponent of the NRA. Or Tammy Duckworth. Or Ruben Gallego. Or Anthony Brown. Or anyone on this list: Candidates | VoteVets.org

And you think you can overthrow the US military with your little toys. HELL TO THE MOTHERLOVIN' NO WAY! We have nuclear missiles. We have drones. If we get the order from our commander in chief to obliterate you and take your guns from your cold, dead hands, we will. And your arsenal will do nothing, since you won't even see the bunker buster coming. We already turned Atlanta to ash in 1864. We will happily do it again to protect elementary schoolchildren in classrooms around the nation.

But most of you would turn in your guns peacefully. You don't have the balls to fight. You wouldn't really die for what you believe in. Otherwise, you'd have enlisted in the military. Why didn't you, you big men? (HEAVY sarcasm there).

So when you pick up a gun, and read your little NRA propaganda, and feel like a good American, just remember that we real American heroes are not on your side.

guys like that are a disgrace to the uniform and is clearly a fraud. any vet who supports gun bans should be ridiculed as a traitor. I'd love to see him come and take my gun. He is an asshole and should be treated as such

Then you are just a weak *****, plain and simple, a beta male who wouldn't survive a day in the woods. Weep about it.

And you're the guy who isn't afraid to tell the internet how much of a badass he is. I applaud your irrefutable, legendary prowess in the arena of physical combat.

Moderator's Warning:
You're new here so I'm going to cut you a break. DO NOT bypass the word censor and DO NOT attack other posters. This is the only public warning that you will receive from me. I would suggest that you go over our rules here at Debate Politics before you get yourself into any more trouble. They are easy to follow and see no reason that someone that claims to be from the Military can't follow them.

I'm just tired of the Walter Mitty's, with their stolen valor, thinking that owning a gun makes them some sort of good American. They can go to hell. Real Americans like me want to see our children safe in their classrooms, and people who wave the American flag with their guns, but who haven't served their country, be revealed for the asholes they are

It just seems like you're starting a lot more threads than most people tend to do, especially on day 1. Also, this seems about as good a place as any to post this picture, so...

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

he posted similar nonsense on other forums and got napalmed rather badly. any veteran who claims that the only purpose of any gun is to kill children I write off as a POE or a joke

I appreciate his service and I appreciate his opinion no matter how wrong it is.

I took the oath twice to support and defend the constitution, I have zero tolerance for those who break that oath

guys like that are a disgrace to the uniform and is clearly a fraud. any vet who supports gun bans should be ridiculed as a traitor. I'd love to see him come and take my gun. He is an asshole and should be treated as such

And I'd like to see you fight off the AH 64's piloted by my battle buddies as they lay waste to your house with you, your family, and your precious guns inside them

Now you are the judge of what or who is a real American? That is just laughable. There is only one asshole here and it is not those who have not served.

I don't believe for a second he served. no one with that attitude could have got past the psych exams.

I took the oath twice to support and defend the constitution, I have zero tolerance for those who break that oath

Really. Tell me, what was your MOS. Where were you stationed?

Back
Top Bottom