• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A message from a Black citizen

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I live in L.A. and I am 61 years old I am a law abiding citizen. The Man that shot the police in Dallas was wrong and do not represent the other 53 million blacks in the United States. This man has nothing to do with the Black lives matter movement or what the president says about police training and black people. this guy is on the same exact level as the white boy was that shot and killed 9 black people at the church. They both killed innocent people that did not do anything directly to them. I personally feel worse about the police getting killed than the 2 black men getting killed. Why do I feel this way??? Because this gives black haters a lot of ammunition to make all black people out to be bad. and a lot more blacks are going to be killed because of scared police feeling someone may hurt them. This guy did a lot of damage to black citizens. the 2 blacks that were killed is a lost cause now... I have complete respect for law enforcement. most blacks do. we need them. police need to be trained not to be afraid of black people and blacks must follow the commands of police "even if they are rude " to not escalate tension with the person holding the gun.. common sense and self preservation. the police dept must weed out all police that are afraid on the job of minorities. that is very dangerous for the citizen....... black citizen if you come across a prejudice cop follow his commands and say yes sir no sir and you will get out alive. if you feel disrespected, report him ....if he gets enough reports from citizens the city may fire him because they don't want to get sued. White citizens please do not put us all in the same boat we are individuals and we all think differently just like you do.... I did love seeing white and black people together at the marches and they were helping each other get out the line of fire when the shooting started. no one can spin that the wrong way... one more thing!! a few of the protester were heard saying something about let the pigs fry or something like that.. those are just a few ignorant kids/teenagers venting in their limited mind of thought ...Obama the president of the United states has been called worse about being killed by more educated people I am sure they were just venting too.

Last edited:
I live in L.A. and I am 61 years old I am a law abiding citizen. The Man that shot the police in Dallas was wrong and do not represent the other 53 million blacks in the United States. This man has nothing to do with the Black lives matter movement or what the president says about police training and black people. this guy is on the same exact level as the white boy was that shot and killed 9 black people at the church. They both killed innocent people that did not do anything directly to them. I personally feel worse about the police getting killed than the 2 black men getting killed. Why do I feel this way??? Because this gives black haters a lot of ammunition to make all black people out to be bad. and a lot more blacks are going to be killed because of scared police feeling someone may hurt them. This guy did a lot of damage to black citizens. the 2 blacks that were killed is a lost cause now... I have complete respect for law enforcement. most blacks do. we need them. police need to be trained not to be afraid of black people and blacks must follow the commands of police "even if they are rude " to not escalate tension with the person holding the gun.. common sense and self preservation. the police dept must weed out all police that are afraid on the job of minorities. that is very dangerous for the citizen....... black citizen if you come across a prejudice cop follow his commands and say yes sir no sir and you will get out alive. if you fell disrespected report him ....if he gets enough reports from citizens the city may fire him because they don't want to get sued. White citizens please do not put us all in the same boat we are individuals and we all think differently just like you do....I did love seeing white and black people together at the marches and they were helping each other when the shooting started. no one can spin that the wrong way...

You didn't need to say all that.
Most people don't blame all Black people for the behavior of 1.
Some Chapters of BLM are acting like asshats and are making things worse, but they aren't responsible for that guy.

Thank you for your post.

I judge each person on their own merits. As should black people shout judge each police officer on their own merits. Not all LEO are bad.

Groups like BLM should not try classify or treat all "whites" or all "police officers" as the same.

Back
Top Bottom