• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A match made in heaven

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
My first contribution to the presidential election campaign... I couldn't resist.

BidenHarris.jpg

Donald Trump in 2005 said:
“They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the *****.”

main-qimg-2571c964da94af202cbdec381adb325c

Still believe that lie, eh? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

So you disagree with Kamala?

"I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it."

If the right makes this election about who's the least moral, Trump loses in a big way.

So you disagree with Kamala?

"I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it."

I have no idea what you're on about. You don't think Trump said that?

I have no idea what you're on about. You don't think Trump said that?
Kamala Harris' quote refers to the women who have accused Biden:

Most of us are very aware why the Republicans don't care for Biden or Harris. Both of them are capable of giving a speech without 75 percent of the American populace rolling their eyes and laughing their ass off... Thighland?

My first contribution to the presidential election campaign... I couldn't resist.

main-qimg-cee0b6df2d1f9589c2395d1e5aaecb03

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed. Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15. Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here." . . .Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent

Why do you love a disgusting Pedo Peeping Tom who creeps on his daughter? Why do you defend him from accusations of sexual assault (all 25 of them)?

Why do you love a disgusting Pedo Peeping Tom who creeps on his daughter? Why do you defend him from accusations of sexual assault (all 25 of them)?

I see... You are claiming he is a pedophile and engaging in incest with his daughter.

That's classy stuff there... You stick with that, I'm sure that's a winner.

I see... You are claiming he is a pedophile and engaging in incest with his daughter.

Now you've upgraded to lying about the post immediately above yours. And you're telling me about a winning strategy?

:lamo

(At least, I hope this is just one of the dumbest if expected Grim17 lies ever. I never accused him of incest with his daughter. I accused him of all sorts of other things, backed up by pictures and his own admissions. Do try to keep up)

He has talked about wanting to have sex with his daughter. Do you think that's normal? If you moved into a neighborhood, met your new neighbor, and he talked about wanting to have sex with his hot daughter, would you talk to that guy ever again?

We just need to escape this Trump/mafia era.

Kamala Harris' quote refers to the women who have accused Biden:

And? Not sure what's your point. Has it now been proven to have been false allegations? So she was wrong. Trump makes accusations that are wrong every ****ing day.

And? Not sure what's your point. Has it now been proven to have been false allegations? So she was wrong. Trump makes accusations that are wrong every ****ing day.
I asked if you agree with her. She believes Biden's accusers.

Most of us are very aware why the Republicans don't care for Biden or Harris. Both of them are capable of giving a speech without 75 percent of the American populace rolling their eyes and laughing their ass off... Thighland?

Tonight it was "fatilities"...twice!

Back
Top Bottom