• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A man from Texas has joined the Russians on their attack on Ukraine

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
He says he is helping liberate Ukraine from Nazi's. What should the USA do with this man when he tries to return to the USA, anything, nothing? Since we have declared war against Russia he has not joined an "enemy", so what to do? Would you want him to speak at your political rally. I suspect that when he comes back he will be doing so at a trump rally, what do you think?

Hates Fascists. Hates Nazis. Loves weed. He's a perfect Democratic candidate for president!

He says he is helping liberate Ukraine from Nazi's. What should the USA do with this man when he tries to return to the USA, anything, nothing? Since we have declared war against Russia he has not joined an "enemy", so what to do? Would you want him to speak at your political rally. I suspect that when he comes back he will be doing so at a trump rally, what do you think?
Bentley is full of crap. This dude is likely a well trained former USA soldier gone Mercenary. How much is he being paid? These mercenary types are labeled Private Military. Yes and they know how to bullshit the press.

Putin Propaganda machine ..........hard at work.

Putin is talking a lot about Nazis and Ukraine. Let's be clear about two things. Ukraine does have a neo-Nazi problem - about 2% of the population, 0% of the national government. There is at least one far-right mayor. The second is that that relatively tiny problem is being used completely dishonestly by Putin as propaganda for his criminal war.

We shouldn't do anything to him.

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP

Hates Fascists. Hates Nazis. Loves weed. He's a perfect Democratic candidate for president!

I do not think he knows what Nazis or Fascists are. They are just pejoratives to him in the same way someone would call another person an "asshole".

Was it one of these two traitors ???

Attachments

• 8702B368-C269-4947-8EB3-F6A145E2350E.jpeg
    8702B368-C269-4947-8EB3-F6A145E2350E.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 0
Ah, seems to me he is a Republican, not a Dem.

I hate Fascists and Nazis, and am indifferent to weed. And I am a Republican. But then, I am not one for sitting in on the front lines of a war of aggression.

He doesn't like George Soros though, so disqualified.

Uh, I don't think we HAVE "declared war on Russia" - got a source?

Back
Top Bottom