• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A majority of voters believe Biden is in the early stages of dementia

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Zogby Analytics - 2020 Political Survey - Majority of Voters Believe Biden Is In Early Dementia State

Yup, one can no longer deny the obvious:

GYYfGe5.gif

if so, i would guess about 75% think the same of trump

My candidate has less dementia than yours. Compelling argument for the election.

My candidate is 63, and is in the prime of her life. Youre barking up the wrong tree.

My candidate is 63, and is in the prime of her life. Youre barking up the wrong tree.

and no chance in the world to be elected in 2020.

Has she taken a dementia test yet?

I think these guys have all lost it, and would back a complete blood work on all of them to know what meds are keeping them going.

From the source...

"The voters most likely to believe Biden was having cognitive issues were staunch Trump supporters."

Gee, really? How could that be?

Even, funnier, is that you post a far right wing poll that does not even ask the same question about Trump.
Never even heard of them. Must be a trusted OANN polling site.

If so, I think you just guessed WRONG!

Because this completely biased polling site never even thought to ask the same question about Trump!

Your candidate is Putin. Has been for years.

Repeat these 5 words: President. Trump. Dangerous. Narcissist. Buffoon. In any order.

So maybe it isnt dementia. Maybe he's just the same dumbass he always has been.

Because this completely biased polling site never even thought to ask the same question about Trump!

Its Zogby, they are like the enquirer of polling outfits.

So...again...he isnt suffering dementia...he's just stupid.

A huge number of Americans think trump is mentally ill, at least they aren't guessing...….

Back
Top Bottom