• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A majority of COVID deaths are those unfortunates who got the jab.

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
It seems you have all been duped. NOW they want all of you to get a yearly booster. I said this would happen months ago. It is a cash cow for Big Pharm. They made billions off an indoctrinated public with their continual lies, ommissioins and deceit and now want to make it steady income.

"We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," said Kaiser Family Foundation vice president Cynthia Cox, who conducted the analysis on behalf of the Post.

Multiple medical experts, including Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx, have acknowledged that the coronavirus vaccines do not necessarily protect people against infection and transmission.

In October, a New York state Supreme Court ordered all employees who were fired because of New York City's vaccine mandate be reinstated with back pay, finding that "
being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19."

BUT......the indoctrination continues and like bible apologists, you are not to believe what you read because over in another chapter and verse it says THIS and those "in authority" should be believed!

"My message, and my final message, maybe the final message I give you from this podium, is that please, for your own safety, for that of your family, get your updated COVID 19 shot as soon as you're eligible to protect yourself, your family and your community," Fauci said. "I urge you to visit vaccine.gov to find a location where you can easily get an updated vaccine, and please do it as soon as possible."

So, here the article says "We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," said Kaiser Family Foundation vice president Cynthia Cox, who conducted the analysis on behalf of the Post. This means that those NOT vaccinated fare better than those who ARE vaccinated and yet those "n authority" say get your COVID shot updated??? Thus, for all those who ARE vaccinated, this article proves that you are no better off than those who are not vaccinated. What we have today are nothing more than apologists for leftism and control instead of apologists for the bible. They ignore verses of their "bible' in order to promote control through fear. They want you to think "We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," doesn't mean those who are unvaccinated are better off because that would mean you would no longer be a believer in what they are promoting.

So, folks, there is Nothing to see THERE! "Look away now. Don't believe that section. Get your boosters." Believe the high priests and priestesses.

The waning efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines and increasingly contagious strains of the virus being spread to elderly and immunocompromised people have resulted in more deaths among those who have taken at least one vaccine dose, a Washington Post analysis published Wednesday finds.

Get your boosters people.

please. no one listen to the OP. no one here has been as wrong about COVID as him (and I can bump his threads).

don't let your loved ones die because of people like him (political agenda/hate Fauci).

It seems you have all been duped. NOW they want all of you to get a yearly booster. I said this would happen months ago. It is a cash cow for Big Pharm. They made billions off an indoctrinated public with their continual lies, ommissioins and deceit and now want to make it steady income.

"We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," said Kaiser Family Foundation vice president Cynthia Cox, who conducted the analysis on behalf of the Post.

Multiple medical experts, including Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx, have acknowledged that the coronavirus vaccines do not necessarily protect people against infection and transmission.

In October, a New York state Supreme Court ordered all employees who were fired because of New York City's vaccine mandate be reinstated with back pay, finding that "
being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19."

BUT......the indoctrination continues and like bible apologists, you are not to believe what you read because over in another chapter and verse it says THIS and those "in authority" should be believed!

"My message, and my final message, maybe the final message I give you from this podium, is that please, for your own safety, for that of your family, get your updated COVID 19 shot as soon as you're eligible to protect yourself, your family and your community," Fauci said. "I urge you to visit vaccine.gov to find a location where you can easily get an updated vaccine, and please do it as soon as possible."

So, here the article says "We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," said Kaiser Family Foundation vice president Cynthia Cox, who conducted the analysis on behalf of the Post. This means that those NOT vaccinated fare better than those who ARE vaccinated and yet those "n authority" say get your COVID shot updated??? Thus, for all those who ARE vaccinated, this article proves that you are no better off than those who are not vaccinated. What we have today are nothing more than apologists for leftism and control instead of apologists for the bible. They ignore verses of their "bible' in order to promote control through fear. They want you to think "We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," doesn't mean those who are unvaccinated are better off because that would mean you would no longer be a believer in what they are promoting.

So, folks, there is Nothing to see THERE! "Look away now. Don't believe that section. Get your boosters." Believe the high priests and priestesses.
I wonder if that has to do with the 80 % vaccination rate? I bet it does, and you have no clue why that would matter...

The virus wiped out many of the unvaccinated idiots during the height of the pandemic. The virus was much stronger at that time. The two guy’s at my work who didn’t get vaccinated missed by far the most time with Covid. One of them has it again and has already called off the rest of the week. I know there are ignorant posters on here who also suffered greatly because they refused to get vaccinated. Everybody I know who was vaccinated had Covid for about a week and then were over it. They all had very mild symptoms.

Take note: "Paradoxical" spreads misinformation.
I wouldn’t take advice from someone who almost died from Covid when they could have just got the shot.

Despite this, several people, including Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Lapado, were criticized for suggesting that COVID vaccines were not as effective as originally claimed.

In October, a New York state Supreme Court ordered all employees who were fired because of New York City's vaccine mandate be reinstated with back pay, finding that "being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19."
~~

mandates. firings. Fauci has a lot of explaining to do
If you are breathing you have been exposed -and they go together- and you have acquired (natural) immunity

Take note: "Paradoxical" spreads misinformation.
Ummmmm, the days of woke Twitter nerds suspending and canceling people because their wokey cult didn't like what they posted are gone now. The fact that Musk took over and is allowing free speech means the indoctrination of the masses by omission, deletion, and fact-checking is waning. In any event, I quoted directly from the article, so unless the article is incorrect, my post is correct.

PS. I was mulling creating a post about the "Stay Woke" T-shirts found in a closet at Twitter headquarters and your post on alleged "misinformation" reminded me of it. Can you just imagine a whole closet full of new TShirts at Twitter that the computer nerds could proudly wear and strut around the office as the ultimate virtue-signal?? I bet they laughed and guffawed and bragged to their pimply-faced twentysomething comrades that they canceled someone like me again for "disinformation" about the vaccines and therefore were saving the world, while proudly sticking out their chest to show they were wearing a "Stay Woke" T-shirt.

That Musk found a whole closet full of them says all one needs to know about how media controls the populace just like Orwell predicted.

I wouldn’t take advice from someone who almost died from Covid when they could have just got the shot.
That means I am MORE protected than YOU, thank you very much.

The virus wiped out many of the unvaccinated idiots during the height of the pandemic. The virus was much stronger at that time. The two guy’s at my work who didn’t get vaccinated missed by far the most time with Covid. One of them has it again and has already called off the rest of the week. I know there are ignorant posters on here who also suffered greatly because they refused to get vaccinated. Everybody I know who was vaccinated had Covid for about a week and then were over it. They all had very mild symptoms.
It did not wipe out many. It affected primarily the elderly, the obese, and those with existing conditions. Stop lying.

OMG! The Washington Post is going the same route as the dreadful NY Times and demanding someone subscribe to their rag before reading an articles? I wouldn't give them one red cent to read their garbage.
neither would I. but if you remove all cookies (like using crapcleaner) you can see 1 or 2 "free articles" before it's paywalled again

It did not wipe out many. It affected primarily the elderly, the obese, and those with existing conditions. Stop lying.
bingo. comorbidities. or age get the initial 1 or 2 jabs. jabbing kids for example is insane and disruptive to their immune system
I got the 2 Pfizer and no more. im almost 70

Hmm.

The latest data shows that 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted. Based on past figures and the current trends, we can reasonably estimate that the number of vaccinated/boosted COVID-19 deaths will only rise. (In September 2021, the vaccinated accounted for 23% of COVID-19 deaths; in January/February 2022, the vaccinated were 42%.)​
. . .​
The FDA’s promises of efficacy – 91% for the Pfizer vaccine and 93% for the Moderna vaccine – were always based on hope, not data. So too were the promises of safety. At the time of the official approvals, both Pfizer and Moderna hadn’t submitted any type of long-term numbers on effectiveness. Their trials were polluted with the unblinding of participants and their safety studies are “ongoing.”​
Now, we’re seeing efficacy numbers plummet within months of vaccination. The pandemic is of the vaccinated. The boosters? They’re to the benefit of the medical establishment and the pharmaceutical companies, as they mask the true problems with the two-shot vaccines.​

Source citation from the above article:

This is indeed worrying, as are the increasing number of medical complications from the vaccine's side effects.

please. no one listen to the OP. no one here has been as wrong about COVID as him (and I can bump his threads).

don't let your loved ones die because of people like him (political agenda/hate Fauci).
The OP loves to make troll posts, and spread dangerous disinformation.

It gets him off.

Proving correlation doesn’t prove causation.

/thread.
I used to debate religion extensively. CARM is a religious site with many posters who are very well-versed in the bible and can recite a verse from memory. They immediately know what to say when someone posts an obvious contradiction. They will trot out another verse from chapter such and such with a reply that says something like, "But.....over here Luke (or Paul, or another apostle) says................". When the poster then says that the alternate verse he wants you to go by is still there and if everything in the bible is true, how does the alternate verse (opinion) negate the one you are talking about?

I have often posted that the left has become just like Christianity using the identical tactics of fear, guilt, and doubt that they use to win converts and believers and then using apologists now called fact-checkers to explain away facts. They doi it in a convoluted manner as well, just as priests and evangelicals do. Their explanations are head-scratchers and outlandish but they give them as if they are completely rational and don't care if the fact check is ridiculous or has nothing to do with what you are saying.

There is a new cult today. It is called leftism and their high priests are scientists and those in government positions. Like priests, they are lauded as intellectuals without agenda or error. Their chosen tribal chieftains are to be believed and cited as if they are oracles from on high, such as Fausti and they dismiss his original claim that it would take 15 days to bend the curve as if it was never written, just like a Christian apologist dismisses a verse that God thinks homosexuals are an abomination and deserve death as if that verse was never written. I feel like I am still debating Christians here but they are really the New World Order leftists.

Hmm.

The latest data shows that 58% of COVID-19 deaths in August 2022 were from people who were vaccinated or boosted. Based on past figures and the current trends, we can reasonably estimate that the number of vaccinated/boosted COVID-19 deaths will only rise. (In September 2021, the vaccinated accounted for 23% of COVID-19 deaths; in January/February 2022, the vaccinated were 42%.)​
. . .​
The FDA’s promises of efficacy – 91% for the Pfizer vaccine and 93% for the Moderna vaccine – were always based on hope, not data. So too were the promises of safety. At the time of the official approvals, both Pfizer and Moderna hadn’t submitted any type of long-term numbers on effectiveness. Their trials were polluted with the unblinding of participants and their safety studies are “ongoing.”​
Now, we’re seeing efficacy numbers plummet within months of vaccination. The pandemic is of the vaccinated. The boosters? They’re to the benefit of the medical establishment and the pharmaceutical companies, as they mask the true problems with the two-shot vaccines.​

Source citation from the above article:

This is indeed worrying, as are the increasing number of medical complications from the vaccine's side effects.
What I found interesting as well as disturbing is that, in spite of those FACTS, they are STILL recommending vaccination! This is how indoctrinated the doctors, scientists, and reporters themselves are., It is truly mind-boggling.

It essentially says "We have scientific proof through mathematics that most of the people that are dying are vaccinated, but vaccines work." If you were to ask them what they mean by "works" they would say that some people that are vaccinated didn't die, and you then say well, "More people die that are vaccinated" you get a blank stare and no answer because they realize they are caught and you are someone who is not one of their believer sheep.

Back
Top Bottom