• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A majority of COVID deaths are those unfortunates who got the jab.

It's called simple statistics, not "science." 71,912 "minimal risk" people under 50 nevertheless DIED. I wonder how many died because people like you were urging them not to get vaccinated?
Where is that from? I need a link that proves that.

It doesn’t show who had comorbidities and if you look at the cart very few under 50 died with Covid

When science showed that those under 55 and in good health were at very minimal risk.

But could still contract and spread it. Esp, when not feeling symptoms and going out in public.

The vax made contracting it less likely, esp. before Delta. So those people were still selfishly risking others' lives.

It seems you have all been duped. NOW they want all of you to get a yearly booster. I said this would happen months ago. It is a cash cow for Big Pharm. They made billions off an indoctrinated public with their continual lies, ommissioins and deceit and now want to make it steady income.

"We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," said Kaiser Family Foundation vice president Cynthia Cox, who conducted the analysis on behalf of the Post.

Multiple medical experts, including Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx, have acknowledged that the coronavirus vaccines do not necessarily protect people against infection and transmission.

In October, a New York state Supreme Court ordered all employees who were fired because of New York City's vaccine mandate be reinstated with back pay, finding that "
being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19."

BUT......the indoctrination continues and like bible apologists, you are not to believe what you read because over in another chapter and verse it says THIS and those "in authority" should be believed!

"My message, and my final message, maybe the final message I give you from this podium, is that please, for your own safety, for that of your family, get your updated COVID 19 shot as soon as you're eligible to protect yourself, your family and your community," Fauci said. "I urge you to visit vaccine.gov to find a location where you can easily get an updated vaccine, and please do it as soon as possible."

So, here the article says "We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," said Kaiser Family Foundation vice president Cynthia Cox, who conducted the analysis on behalf of the Post. This means that those NOT vaccinated fare better than those who ARE vaccinated and yet those "n authority" say get your COVID shot updated??? Thus, for all those who ARE vaccinated, this article proves that you are no better off than those who are not vaccinated. What we have today are nothing more than apologists for leftism and control instead of apologists for the bible. They ignore verses of their "bible' in order to promote control through fear. They want you to think "We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," doesn't mean those who are unvaccinated are better off because that would mean you would no longer be a believer in what they are promoting.

So, folks, there is Nothing to see THERE! "Look away now. Don't believe that section. Get your boosters." Believe the high priests and priestesses.
1669515476963.png

What I found interesting as well as disturbing is that, in spite of those FACTS, they are STILL recommending vaccination! This is how indoctrinated the doctors, scientists, and reporters themselves are., It is truly mind-boggling.

It essentially says "We have scientific proof through mathematics that most of the people that are dying are vaccinated, but vaccines work." If you were to ask them what they mean by "works" they would say that some people that are vaccinated didn't die, and you then say well, "More people die that are vaccinated" you get a blank stare and no answer because they realize they are caught and you are someone who is not one of their believer sheep.

Covid vaccination is and always has been political, including the corporately backed science promoting it. Their recommendations are off the grid now... literally, there is no scientific basis anymore for half the things I see politicians and health officials saying. The regulatory bodies have also ignored most of the research signals that point to aspects of this technology that require further investigation before they can be deemed safe.

The entire political and healthcare system has been forced to conform to a narrative that validates this product. It should actually be the other way around. Drugs should pass scientific rigors in order to be validated. Instead, they've silenced dissent, essentially muzzled the media, made anyone with a dissenting opinion look like a quack who should be deplatformed or delicensed, and they've downplayed substantial dangers with flippant excuses. Other countries with reputable medical bodies are pulling this drug for people under 30, especially adolescents and children, because of irreparable heart and liver damage, as well as unknown effects on developing reproductive systems. Pregnant and breastfeeding women have also been taken off of the vaccine schedule. But in the U.S., it's full steam ahead.

It's one mass experiment. A normal vaccine trial takes four years at minimum. Even when accounting for the global efforts to invest significant money and regulatory bypassing to make this vaccine happen, it is still too soon. Under the pre-covid era vaccine safety system, this drug would never have made it to market, and even if it somehow did, it would've been pulled from the market in the first 3 months because of all the research signals. They got around this by changing all the safety definitions. They also changed the definition of "vaccine". And now we find out that the vaccine has marginal efficacy. But hey... we couldn't have known, right?

Like I said, we're off the grid now. People calling this a conspiracy have failed to understand that we're not living in early 2020 when there were many unknowns. You can't pretend that we don't know anymore. The empirical data available now in the peer reviewed literature is sketchy AF and at the very least indicates that a lot of safety questions remain unanswered. Additionally, many audacious claims made by the drug companies and regulators near the beginning are not only being proven false, there is evidence that they probably lied to us. Compounding this problem is that Pfizer and Moderna are still concealing a great deal of information from the public. My assumption is that whatever they're concealing would prove that they lied from day one about some of the known risks.

Anyone continuing to put this stuff into their body is playing with fire.

Covid vaccination is and always has been political, including the corporately backed science promoting it. Their recommendations are off the grid now... literally, there is no scientific basis anymore for half the things I see politicians and health officials saying. The regulatory bodies have also ignored most of the research signals that point to aspects of this technology that require further investigation before they can be deemed safe.

The entire political and healthcare system has been forced to conform to a narrative that validates this product. It should actually be the other way around. Drugs should pass scientific rigors in order to be validated. Instead, they've silenced dissent, essentially muzzled the media, made anyone with a dissenting opinion look like a quack who should be deplatformed or delicensed, and they've downplayed substantial dangers with flippant excuses. Other countries with reputable medical bodies are pulling this drug for people under 30, especially adolescents and children, because of irreparable heart and liver damage, as well as unknown effects on developing reproductive systems. Pregnant and breastfeeding women have also been taken off of the vaccine schedule. But in the U.S., it's full steam ahead.

It's one mass experiment. A normal vaccine trial takes four years at minimum. Even when accounting for the global efforts to invest significant money and regulatory bypassing to make this vaccine happen, it is still too soon. Under the pre-covid era vaccine safety system, this drug would never have made it to market, and even if it somehow did, it would've been pulled from the market in the first 3 months because of all the research signals. They got around this by changing all the safety definitions. They also changed the definition of "vaccine". And now we find out that the vaccine has marginal efficacy. But hey... we couldn't have known, right?

Like I said, we're off the grid now. People calling this a conspiracy have failed to understand that we're not living in early 2020 when there were many unknowns. You can't pretend that we don't know anymore. The empirical data available now in the peer reviewed literature is sketchy AF and at the very least indicates that a lot of safety questions remain unanswered. Additionally, many audacious claims made by the drug companies and regulators near the beginning are not only being proven false, there is evidence that they probably lied to us. Compounding this problem is that Pfizer and Moderna are still concealing a great deal of information from the public. My assumption is that whatever they're concealing would prove that they lied from day one about some of the known risks.

What a steaming pile of ignorant, conspiracy-level opinionated bullshit! The 'experiment' as you put it was carried out using tens of thousands of volunteer clinical trial subjects, and was deemed a success. The vaccine has "marginal efficacy"? What idiot told you that? Moreover what's this crap about "irreparable heart disease"? A few instances of mild myocarditis have been reported, a condition which invariably needs nothing more than rest to address.
Quit the misinformation.

Covid vaccines should never have been mandated in situations where vaccines were not typically mandated for employment (nursing/medical professions, military, etc)

Covid vaccines should never have been mandated while under EUA.

Past that, the Covid vaccine has done exactly what it was supposed to do - prevent the majority of recipients from getting hospitalized sick and/or dying with Covid. The same as your annual flu vaccine.

At this point, I believe that all mandates have been rolled back except for at the employer level. Now, employers are letting people know during the interview process and/or in job postings what their policies are so people have the choice whether to work for that employer or not.

So I struggle to see what the problem is in 2022 with vaccines. The Covid vaccine is but one of dozens of other vaccines that are recommended. Take it or don’t - no one particularly cares.

Covid vaccines should never have been mandated in situations where vaccines were not typically mandated for employment (nursing/medical professions, military, etc)

Covid vaccines should never have been mandated while under EUA.

Past that, the Covid vaccine has done exactly what it was supposed to do - prevent the majority of recipients from getting hospitalized sick and/or dying with Covid. The same as your annual flu vaccine.

At this point, I believe that all mandates have been rolled back except for at the employer level. Now, employers are letting people know during the interview process and/or in job postings what their policies are so people have the choice whether to work for that employer or not.

So I struggle to see what the problem is in 2022 with vaccines. The Covid vaccine is but one of dozens of other vaccines that are recommended. Take it or don’t - no one particularly cares.
The only 'problem' with vaccines is that generated by social media trolls, their ignorance and the misinformation they generate, eagerly consumed by conspiracy theorists for whom everything is suspect.

The only 'problem' with vaccines is that generated by social media trolls, their ignorance and the misinformation they generate, eagerly consumed by conspiracy theorists for whom everything is suspect.
Oh, I’m sure that the social media craze of people taking photos with vaccine cards didn’t help the CT problem around them.

Double edged sword there.

Northern Light:
I take it this is your personal, lay opinion.
The regulatory bodies have also ignored most of the research signals that point to aspects of this technology that require further investigation before they can be deemed safe.
Are you kidding? mRNA technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines has been in development for over 15 years. 470 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the U.S. Serious side effects from the vaccine are seen to be extremely rare.
Under the pre-covid era vaccine safety system, this drug would never have made it to market, and even if it somehow did, it would've been pulled from the market in the first 3 months because of all the research signals. They got around this by changing all the safety definitions.
You are spreading disinformation. HERE is a non-biased, more level-headed and knowledgeable article regarding the safety of the Covid vaccines.

This is a dumb conclusion.
A majority of covid deaths would naturally be the vaccinated since most people have had at least some sort of vaccination.

Back
Top Bottom