• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A little Photoshop help?

Real Korimyr #9

Not Myself, I'm a Replica of Me
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Could someone with Photoshop skills please re-do my signature image, replacing the "y" in "Korimyr" with an "i"?

I want to keep all of the elements: the mouse and star logo, the name "Korimir the Rat", and the Heinlein quote "The Basis of All Morality is Duty".

Pretty please?

:kitty:

korimyr_sig.jpg

Zer-gut?

I can clean it up a little if you want, this was a quickie fix.

I can clean it up a little if you want, this was a quickie fix.

That's beautiful! Thank you.

If you're willing to take the extra time, the only thing I'd want changed is the spacing on my user name. There's a bigger gap between "Korimir" and "the" than there is between "the" and "Rat".

korimyr_sig.jpg

There we go :)

I didnt catch the space earlier, I made it quickly before I ran out the door.

Last edited:
The second image you posted is the same as the first one. Did you link the wrong one?

Back
Top Bottom