• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

... a little introduction

Dennis Miller

Reaction score
Hello. I'm the type of person that really enjoys discussing politics. People I know tell me to get into politics, but then who would I make fun of? I believe that people need other people in higher forms of life to be able to look at and say, "Hey, I coulda done a better job then they did." I want to be able to say that about politicians. Being the typical human being that I am, I don't want to get into politics and have that opportunity taken away from me. A little about myself ... I enjoy reading, learning whatever seems interesting (even if others look at me and question why I am learning certain things), I also enjoy discussing politics. I do tend to criticize politicians sometimes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I have no respect for them. I may just have a different viewpoint with regards to a certain topic or decision that politician had made. Anyway, I am here, just as the rest of you are ... to have fun, and maybe become a little enlightened. As you may have already guessed, I am a huge Dennis Miller fan. In my opinion, the man is a genius. Thank you for having me in this forum, and thank you for reading me so far. There will most definitely be more of me to read and discuss in the future. God Bless!

Welcome aboard Dennis Miller! I liked what you had to say about 'World Government.'

Indeed - Welcome!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to having fun and learning a lot from everyone here.

Back
Top Bottom