• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Liberal for Trump

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I still find it hard to believe that there are so many people on this forum who are SJW's and actually support BLM, ANTIFA, and the whole Marxist/communist movement in general. I've come to the conclusion that the majority of them have never actually taken the time to investigate for themselves whether the things they've been led to believe are actually true or not. That has to be the case because I refuse to believe that there are that many people out there who would knowingly embrace that kind of evil.

This article was written by a woman who was an active, life long SJW and democratic voter who decided to take a look behind the curtain and find out if the things she believed in, fought for, and embraced were as she had always believed they were... And surprise surprise, the facts told her something she wasn't expecting, and the title of her piece says it all.

A Liberal for Trump
I’m voting for Trump because the Democratic Party is no longer liberal.
Keri Smith, Aug 12

Hello, my name is Keri and I’m a liberal who is voting for Donald Trump.

A little background, I used to be a “Social Justice Warrior.” For 20 years I was a true believer, who preached this evil ideology, fully convinced that it was the way to end racism and sexism. It took me two decades to realize it IS racism. It IS sexism.

...Social Justice Marxism teaches us that the way to end racism and sexism is by becoming racists and sexists. It tells us we MUST treat people differently on the basis of race and sex. It teaches us it’s impossible to be racist towards one particular race or one particular sex — gee I wonder what could possibly go wrong with indoctrinating children to believe this?

Social Justice Marxists LIE. Look at their behavior and see if it matches up even with their redefined words. It doesn’t. They tell us that we must shut up and listen to black voices, listen to women, listen to gay people and trans people. Oh but, not that black person, or that woman, or that gay person or that trans person. Or that one or that one or that one or that one. What they REALLY mean is that we must speak their ideology, and only their ideology, or else remain quiet. They are the FIRST to use racist and sexist and homophobic slurs against anyone brave enough to stand up to their backwards beliefs.

Full Article

Last edited by a moderator:
I still find it hard to believe that there are so many people on this forum who are SJW's and actually support BLM, ANTIFA, and the whole Marxist/communist movement in general. I've come to the conclusion that the majority of them have never actually taken the time to investigate for themselves whether the things they've been led to believe are actually true or not. That has to be the case because I refuse to believe that there are that many people out there who would knowingly embrace that kind of evil.

This article was written by a woman who was an active, life long SJW and democratic voter who decided to take a look behind the curtain and find out if the things she believed in, fought for, and embraced were as she had always believed they were... And surprise surprise, the facts told her something she wasn't expecting, and the title of her piece says it all.

Gee a fake liberal writes something and you believe it hook line and sinker. I have a bridge to sell you, it's a great deal, just send me $1000.00 and I'll share the details. :lamo Shall I show articles of life long conservatives that are now voting against Trump?

She picked a fine time to jump on a sinking ship; what an idiot.... :lamo

If this is part of the “walk away” thing then that’s a Russian operation. Otherwise, the “I was a liberal before I saw the light and became the right wing lunatic you see before you” spiel is the oldest gimmick on the internet.

and in response

Republicans against Trump: 'We will not make the same mistake this November'

In 2016, many of us who wanted change in the White House took a chance on Donald Trump. We thought he’d lead as a conservative Republican: instead, he has imperiled our republic.

We are alarmed by the anti-democratic tactics and flagrant abuse of power committed daily by Donald Trump. His actions are an affront to our Constitution and the Republican Party. In the words of our 18th president, Ohio’s Ulysses S. Grant, "My failures have been errors in judgment, not intent."

In 2016, many Ohio voters put their faith in Donald Trump, us included. That was an error of judgment, not intent.

For these reasons, we’re joining with other Republicans in this state to vote against President Trump this November:

He has created a culture of fear within the Republican Party as well as across the country, demonizing anyone with differing opinions. He belittles, berates, and ruins the careers of all who oppose him – including his own appointed government agency heads, respected military leaders and war heroes.

He has undermined the rule of law, obstructed justice, and issued pardons and commutations to personal cronies who helped cover up his misdeeds.

He has demonstrated gross incompetence during the COVID-19 pandemic, causing needless suffering and death.

He has run up a $2.7 trillion budget deficit, $1 trillion of which occurred before the pandemic unfolded.

He has, as the late Sen. John McCain put it, "debased himself before a tyrant," referring to Trump’s refusal to stand up to Vladimir Putin and protect our elections from foreign interference.

He has turned his back on our NATO allies we have embraced for 75 years.

He has shamed us by diminishing our standing as a stalwart republic and defender of democracy worldwide.

Wow you really self pwned there! Get outta here with that faked nonsense Russian backed astroturf BS! :lamo :2rofll:

faceplant-skater.jpg

Many white wingers won’t read past a favorable headline any longer........

I've heard other Democrats mention similar things. They are so disgusted how far left their party has gone and can no longer support it. Some are saying they are just not going to vote. Others say they are voting for Trump.

I've heard other Democrats mention similar things. They are so disgusted how far left their party has gone and can no longer support it. Some are saying they are just not going to vote. Others say they are voting for Trump.

I wonder how many voters will stay home this year (and I don't mean for COVID reasons).

Fake News...…..

It's weird before this board I had never really heard of SJW's sure I'd heard the term mostly from right wing tv and radio but paid it any mind. I'm one of those people that if I see something I don't like I speak out. If there is a march or a protest going on that I agree with I go join. No biggie.
I had no idea there was this much hate, grievance or anger in the US.
This poster seems to scour the internet for these disenchanted SJW people.
Maybe you could take a look at Stuart Steven's (long time Republican operative) book "It was all a lie"
By the way for every video or story you post there is an equal and matching story on the conservative side.
Maybe you could read or watch some of those for a little perspective. Not to change your mind but just a little perspective.

Gee a fake liberal writes something and you believe it hook line and sinker. I have a bridge to sell you, it's a great deal, just send me $1000.00 and I'll share the details. :lamo Shall I show articles of life long conservatives that are now voting against Trump?

There all fake... You keep telling yourself that.

Maybe one day you'll muster up the courage to do some digging yourself. I certainly hope that day comes sooner than later.

UH OH! WE GOT AN ESCAPEE OFF THE PLANTATION! REPEAT...WE HAVE AN ESCAPEE OFF THE PLANTATION!!!

Christ...Liberalism is like a goddamn religious cult. It's like Scientology. Once the claws sink in, they won't let you get away.

There all fake... You keep telling yourself that.

Maybe one day you'll muster up the courage to do some digging yourself. I certainly hope that day comes sooner than later.

I have questions.

I did? How so?

You, the people who gave your post a "Like", (PNW Guy, SenorXm/Sirius, Phys251, OrphanSlug, Whythink) and so many others on the left shoot your mouths off and make assumptions, instead of taking the time to get the answers and find out the truth... In this case, the answers were right in front of your faces, but just like the ideology you embrace religiously, you just accept without question whatever BS your handed.

If you would have taken the time to actually READ THE ARTICLE you would have discovered that she started her search for the truth just before the election in 2016 (but was still vehemently opposed to Trump) and did a deeper dive immediately following Trump winning the election.

From the article:

Before the 2016 election, I went down a rabbit hole of videos of Trump supporters being assaulted by people who were supposed to be on my side, who were supposed to be liberals and progressives. I was left in tears, utterly shocked and repulsed. Because the legacy media had not told me this was happening. Matter of fact, they had sold me, and I had bought without sufficient evidence, the opposite narrative.

I still cried the night Trump won. Because I still believed the things I was told to believe about him, without forming my own opinion. Social Justice Warriors do a lot of that. But it became really important for me to figure out why he won, because I wanted to prevent it from happening again in 2020. So I started leaving my carefully cultivated echochamber. I started seeking out other points of view, and actually *listening* to why people voted for him, instead of projecting and telling them what the media had told me were their reasons. I started meeting Trump voters, most of whom did not fit the stereotype I’d been sold.

As you see, her article in the summer of 2017 was not a contradiction as you falsely claimed and so many others were gullible enough to believe.

Thank you for demonstrating how you all are exactly as she described you to be, and how she once was.

I have questions.

Like why did I type "there" instead of "they're"?

Answer: It happens from time to time. I'm human and make mistakes, but I assure you I know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're".

You may have questions but your previous post demonstrated that you're not interested in truthful answers, just the answers that fit with your ideological beliefs.

Like why did I type "there" instead of "they're"?

Answer: It happens from time to time. I'm human and make mistakes, but I assure you I know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're".

You may have questions but your previous post demonstrated that you're not interested in truthful answers, just the answers that fit with your ideological beliefs.

You can edit posts.

Wow you really self pwned there! Get outta here with that faked nonsense Russian backed astroturf BS! :lamo :2rofll:

faceplant-skater.jpg

Wow, you were gullible enough to believe a lie someone told you, because you were too ideologically lazy to find out the truth for yourself.

Don't worry, there were plenty of other fools who did the same thing and as you know, misery loves company.

Back
Top Bottom