• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

a liar president

secondboy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
cap003.jpg

cap002.jpg

cap001.jpg

I can't access the pictures, but I assume they are of

1. "I didn't inhale."

2. "I did NOT have sex with that woman."

and

3. "That depends what the definition of 'is' IS."

Yep, he lied in his State of the Union. All talk and no action. When he does act it is for his rich buddies and big bussiness. What can we say--"Business as Usual" :doh

imprtnrd said:
Yep, he lied in his State of the Union. All talk and no action.

Twin Towers bombed the 1st time bombed by Al Qaeda - Clinton did NOTHING!

Kobar Towers bombed by Al Qaeda - Americans died. Clinton did NOTHING!

USS Cole bombed by Al Qaeda - Americans died. Clinton did NOTHING!

2 African Embassies bombed by Al Qaeda - Americans died. Clinton did NOTHING!

Able danger warned clinton of Bin Laden, Al Qaeda - he sends Sandy Berger 5 years after the fact to steal classified Federal Documents proving what he knew and to destroy them.

Here's who was all talk and no action...unless it involved a joint, a cigar, and/or an Intern!

aND YOUR POINT Easy.

secondboy said:
Pictures Passworded!!!!!????

Why do "Bushwackers" ALWAYS send me to "Passworded" WEBSITES! WTF!? :confused:

all I can say is that at least Bush is doing something! but he's getting flak from the democrats....imagine that!

easyt65 said:
I can't access the pictures, but I assume they are of

1. "I didn't inhale."

2. "I did NOT have sex with that woman."

and

3. "That depends what the definition of 'is' IS."

Doesn't matter, Bush and Clintong are on the Same TEAM!

BOTH ARE LYING TO US! And We the sheeple are to stupid to understand that simple trick.

What a fascinating topic. I wonder why no one has brought it up before? :roll:

secondboy said:
read again
It finally got through my browser, but this still is not a good enough excuse to password a website? I mean its not like its some FTP site!

"The Democrats are people with no ideas, and the Republicans are people with bad ideas."-Lewis Black

stsburns said:
"The Democrats are people with no ideas, and the Republicans are people with bad ideas."-Lewis Black

***The Democrats will keep losing elections until they come up with any kind of ideas.
The Republicans have all the ideas; better yet--they have all of the programs in place to keep you and the rest of Americans safe.
Can you name me one Centrist, Independent, or Moderate that actually made a difference, or came up with a plan to move America along it's path to being the strongest country in the world? In other words--name me some of these middle-of-the-roaders that we celebrate their very name as being a mover and shaker.
Oh how easy it must be to sit in the middle of the road and pick apart the freest most envied country in the world, without lifting a finger or producing a plan to strengthen it even more. How I look up to your type of inspirational rhetoric.

Pacridge said:
I wish that weren't true.
Let me finish the joke "Republican:'I have got a really bad idea!', Democrat:'and I can make it shitier!'"-Lewis Black

ptsdkid said:
***The Democrats will keep losing elections until they come up with any kind of ideas.
The Republicans have all the ideas; better yet--they have all of the programs in place to keep you and the rest of Americans safe.
Can you name me one Centrist, Independent, or Moderate that actually made a difference, or came up with a plan to move America along it's path to being the strongest country in the world? In other words--name me some of these middle-of-the-roaders that we celebrate their very name as being a mover and shaker.
Oh how easy it must be to sit in the middle of the road and pick apart the freest most envied country in the world, without lifting a finger or producing a plan to strengthen it even more. How I look up to your type of inspirational rhetoric.
It's called being open to other ideas besides my own. Try it out some time. What could it hurt?

easyt65 said:
Twin Towers bombed the 1st time bombed by Al Qaeda - Clinton did NOTHING!

Kobar Towers bombed by Al Qaeda - Americans died. Clinton did NOTHING!

USS Cole bombed by Al Qaeda - Americans died. Clinton did NOTHING!

2 African Embassies bombed by Al Qaeda - Americans died. Clinton did NOTHING!

Able danger warned clinton of Bin Laden, Al Qaeda - he sends Sandy Berger 5 years after the fact to steal classified Federal Documents proving what he knew and to destroy them.

Here's who was all talk and no action...unless it involved a joint, a cigar, and/or an Intern!

You need to get out of the house more often....

http://www.makethemaccountable.com/myth/ClintonAndTerrorism.htm

Hoot said:
Please don't post things like this again on this forum unless you feel the need to lose any credibility you may believe you have...

From the website...

makeBushaccountableforeverythingicludingtheflowersdyinginyourfrontyardbutleaveClintonalone said:
Conversely, not all the good things that happen are solely due to a person's intelligence, hard work, or diligence. So one who is fortunate enough to do well financially owes something back. For a person like George Bush, who has been coddled and enabled his entire life, to say that anyone can do well in America if they just work hard, is the purest essence of hypocrisy. And the one thing I absolutely cannot stand is hypocrisy.

For most of my life I wasn't active politically, even though I had strong feelings about the issues, especially the Gingrich revolution and the impeachment of a president I helped elect twice, for reasons that should have been none of anyone's business. When it became apparent in the summer of 2000 that the mainstream media had actually joined the Bush campaign, and may as well have been picking up their paychecks from Bush adviser Karl Rove, I became seriously concerned about what was happening in my country. The aftermath of the election and the Supreme Court's decision to put Bush in the White House only cemented my resolve to do what I can to save democracy, grandiose as that may sound.

In 1977 I met the man that I decided to share my life with. He doesn't like to be identified on the Internet, so when I post his comments, I call him The Voice From The Blue. Our political ideas are very similar, but until recently he didn't understand the urgency I feel about the importance of fighting the fascist juggernaut that has taken over our country.

There are two things that played the biggest part in why I decided to become involved in politics. One is that I've been curious for many years about how the Nazis could have taken over in Germany. I decided that it was because not enough people stood up against them early on, and I hoped that if I ever saw something similar happening in my country, I'd have the courage to fight it. The Republican takeover was, and is, something very similar to the Nazi takeover in Germany.

This is your "source" for Clinton "myths"?!?! Someone who has "Click here for pictures of Bill Clinton and me" in their bio?...:confused:

And figure this out...How ironic is it that you chose a site called "Make Them Accountable" and they have a page dedicated to showing how someone is NOT accountable???....

Wouldn't that be your first clue?...:roll:

cnredd said:
Please don't post things like this again on this forum unless you feel the need to lose any credibility you may believe you have...
If you think about meanings behind the words - you will see - even trying to defend Clinton, they do the opposite:
Their words:
"Clinton stopped short of using more decisive military instruments, including U.S. ground forces, and declined to expand the reach of the war to the Taliban regime that hosted bin Laden and his fighters after 1996. "
means Clinton did not act.
""at least one clandestine entry "
means at least one (quiestionable) instead of at least a hundred needed.
I mean, what is "at least one" - is it one, is it less than one, is it more than one?

""In each case, doubts about the intelligence aborted the mission.""
means that the actions could not hurt,- you miss, - you miss, you hit, - you hit, but Clinton aborts. Means Osama had a good chance to be dead or at least on a run before 9/11, - if Clinton did not abort."

I mean, they prove to me ( I am interested in facts and logic) they have an agenda to spin for Clinton, but no interest in facts. "At least one" is a little bit funny and a little bit sad. Like ''depends on meaning of "yes".

Back
Top Bottom