• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A letter to all forum members.

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Dear degenerate pig fuc/kers of every race, creed, and religion:

Fuc/k every last one of you, your consistent inaccuracies and outright lies make Walter Kronkite seem like a purveyer of the perverbeal truth and that old adultorous coc/k sucking hack made Dan Rather seem like a solicitor of second rate low quality smut by comparison. So as you can see we have a very serious problem on our hands here don't we? I'm fed up to the kilt with you ignorant hicks who I can only assume come from the lowest dregs of fly over country where your inbreeding has led to considerable mental retardation. Not that I have anything against the intellectually feeble after all they are of course good for slave labor. Now how's that for a sight eh boys and girls? A bunch of mental incompetents all lined up together, dressed in their orange jump suits, and digging ditches on a chain gang? I saw it once before in Claxville Georgia and trust me folks it was not a pretty picture and is one that I won't soon forget. They all seemed to be working quite well for a time but when one turned to wave a friendly hello, the guard, who was armed with a 12 guage shotgun yelled: "halt!" And then proceeded to fire off 18 pellets of buck shot into the air which tore through the retards head like a hot knife through butter. Can't say that I blame the guard though, the man was obviously a degenerate and a weird pervert of some kind and the world is better off without him. But I digress, back to the subject at hand, I'm of the firm opinion that serious, swift, and necessary action must be taken in order to keep you weird fuc/kers from further running a muk on this sight. That is why I have recently come into the possession of two, yes count them two, ravid hyenas, who I'm told have a 1,000 pound PSI jaw pressure. I've been keeping them on a steady diet of bulls testicles mixed with hufu so as to have them acquire a taste for human genitals. How would you like to find out what that feels like eh bubba? Two sets of jaws each with a 1,000 pound per square inch bite pressure, clamped securely down on your testicles? Well mark my words, offend me again and I can assure that you will.

Regards,

T.O.T.

ps: I'm not kidding and I know where you live.

Last edited:
I heard that if Alito doesn't get confirmed you're second on the list of nominees. Now I know why...

Originally posted by TOT:

Fuc/k every last one of you, your consistent inaccuracies and outright lies make Walter Kronkite seem like a purveyer of the perverbeal truth and that old adultorous coc/k sucking hack made Dan Rather seem like a solicitor of second rate low quality smut by comparison. So as you can see we have a very serious problem on our hands here don't we? I'm fed up to the kilt with you ignorant hicks who I can only assume come from the lowest dregs of fly over country where your inbreeding has led to considerable mental retardation. Not that I have anything against the intellectually feeble after all they are of course good for slave labor. Now how's that for a sight eh boys and girls? A bunch of mental incompetents all lined up together, dressed in their orange jump suits, and digging ditches on a chain gang? I saw it once before in Claxville Georgia and trust me folks it was not a pretty picture and is one that I won't soon forget. They all seemed to be working quite well for a time but when one turned to wave a friendly hello, the guard, who was armed with a 12 guage shotgun yelled: "halt!" And then proceeded to fire off 18 pellets of buck shot into the air which tore through the retards head like a hot knife through butter. Can't say that I blame the guard though, the man was obviously a degenerate and a weird pervert of some kind and the world is better off without him. But I digress, back to the subject at hand, I'm of the firm opinion that serious, swift, and necessary action must be taken in order to keep you weird fuc/kers from further running a muk on this sight. That is why I have recently come into the possession of two, yes count them two, ravid hyenas, who I'm told have a 1,000 pound PSI jaw pressure. I've been keeping them on a steady diet of bulls testicles mixed with hufu so as to have them acquire a taste for human genitals. How would you like to find out what that feels like eh bubba? Two sets of jaws each with a 1,000 pound per square inch bite pressure, clamped securely down on your testicles? Well mark my words, offend me again and I can assure that you will.

Regards,

T.O.T.

So he went to his papa and said, "Papa, may I have a pony?" And his papa said, "No Tony, you may not have a pony!" At the end of the book, he gets the pony anyhow.
- Will Stockdale/USAF

A letter to all TOTs:

Shut the **** up, you idiots.

And it's "proverbial", you ******* illiterate.

Originally posted by Engimo:
A letter to all TOTs:

Doesn't the hyienna's in TOT's letter remind you of Cartmans pony on South Park?

Engimo said:
A letter to all TOTs:

Dear grammar nazi:

Listen pig fuc/ker . . . can I call you pig fuc/ker? OK, pig fuc/ker, why don't you take that 3,000 pg, full length, leather bound, limited edition, websters dictionary, and shove it directly up your rectum?

Seriously, have you been studying up for the spelling bee, or are you one of those 2nd grade male English teachers who likes to oogle the little boys at recess?

I fuc/king knew it . . . you degenerate pervert, there's a special place reserved in hell for your ilk.

Sincerely,

T.O.T.

ps: Castration should be mandatory for you people.

Last edited:
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Dear grammar nazi:

Listen pig fuc/ker . . . can I call you pig fuc/ker? OK, pig fuc/ker, why don't you take that 3,000 pg, full length, leather bound, limited edition, websters dictionary, and shove it directly up your rectum?

Seriously, have you been studying up for the spelling bee, or are you one of those 2nd grade male English teachers who likes to oogle the little boys at recess?

I fuc/king knew it . . . you degenerate pervert, there's a special place reserved in hell for your ilk.

Sincerely,

T.O.T.

While I am liberal in who I choose to have gay sex with, rest assured that I would not even consider doing so with you.

Originally posted by Trajan Octavian Titus:
Dear grammar nazi:

Sincerely,

T.O.T.

Anyone who quotes Baseketball can't be all bad. I think that is the greatest movie ever made.

Billo_Really said:
Anyone who quotes Baseketball can't be all bad.

Normally I would agree, but in this case I think we need to make an exception.

Normally I would agree, but in this case I think we need to make an exception.
Why would you want to make an exception in this case, pig-f_cker?

Billo_Really said:
Why would you want to make an exception in this case, pig-f_cker?

TOT does not **** pigs, he must be ridiculed and scorned until he begins to do so.

TOT does not **** pigs, he must be ridiculed and scorned until he begins to do so.
Good comeback! I always say, "If you can't laugh at yourself, make fun of other people."

Regards,

T.O.T.

Dude, you have some major problems. I actually feel sorry for you. Were you abused as a child or something? Get over the chip on your shoulder and if you don't like the members of this debate site get out......and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Originally posted by alphieb:
Dude, you have some major problems. I actually feel sorry for you. Were you abused as a child or something? Get over the chip on your shoulder and if you don't like the members of this debate site get out......and don't let the door hit you in the ass.
You go girl...

alphieb said:
I actually feel sorry for you.

Ah, mercy, pity, a sign of weakness. Careful, Trajan (1) might just be up to something. Election is not in the bag, but consider the following as a sign of goodwill Trajan (free).

Really alphieb, is that the best you can do? Very weak, not even close to being defined as smack. I can help you out here. just wait until I'm online, PM me so I can go watch my vote total go up in the favorite asshole election, and I'll toss you some gems. I mean, what with all Trajan (free, I'll be generous and only count each post as a single use, no matter how many times I refer to you. I know which side my bread is buttered.) says in post #1, chock full of softballs. "Don't let the door hit you?" Man, that's weak. Vote teacher. Vote often.

Well no sh!t, I've hit puberty already.

Ha ha!! :rofl As if you claiming to be a libertarian wasn't bad enough. Careful there Pinocchio. I hear Gippetto's looking for you. He'll punish you for lying, you bad boy. Although, you'd probably like it.

Kelzie said:
Ha ha!! :rofl As if you claiming to be a libertarian wasn't bad enough. Careful there Pinocchio. I hear Gippetto's looking for you. He'll punish you for lying, you bad boy. Although, you'd probably like it.

Actually, Gepetto likes it when TOT lies - it makes his nose larger.

Originally posted by teacher:
Ah, mercy, pity, a sign of weakness. Careful, Trajan (1) might just be up to something. Election is not in the bag, but consider the following as a sign of goodwill Trajan (free).

Really alphieb, is that the best you can do? Very weak, not even close to being defined as smack. I can help you out here. just wait until I'm online, PM me so I can go watch my vote total go up in the favorite asshole election, and I'll toss you some gems. I mean, what with all Trajan (free, I'll be generous and only count each post as a single use, no matter how many times I refer to you. I know which side my bread is buttered.) says in post #1, chock full of softballs. "Don't let the door hit you?" Man, that's weak. Vote teacher. Vote often.
Hey, don't fish in my pond!
You're hitting on my future EX.
It's not like I'm attracted to her, I just think she's hot.

Now back-off, asshole!

billo

inspired by teacher

idea by Duke

Originally posted by teacher:
Billo

My bad.

*teacher

*idea by Duke
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard as when you went on that role. Especially the part where you said, "Say cool stuff..."

Too f_cking funny!

Billo_Really said:
You go girl...

Dear user of outdated fad sayings:

In the grand scheme of things the catch phrase 'you go girl,' has to be ranked as one of the most over used and annoying catch phrases ever to hit the English Vernacular. It should rightfully find its place alongside 'don't go there,' and 'that's the bomb,' as to the sayings that we don't understand as to where they came from, how they got so popular, and are now ashamed for at one time or another having used. After 9-11 try saying 'that's the bomb,' in a crowded airport and watch in amazement as ten heavily armed men tackle you to the ground, drag you into an out of the way back storage area with no cameras, and take turns kicking your fuc/king teeth in, in a fashion reminiscent of a scene right out of: "Shindlers List". Mindless zombies who use these catch phrases should be gang raped by packs of wild kangaroos made crazy from lack of sex but don't worry Billo I hear they kill their victims when they're done with them, because you would not want to live with that kind of shame hanging over your head now would you?

Regards,

T.O.T.

ps: The walrus was a communist traitor and a KGB agent to boot . . . for the good of our country Reagan had him killed, Chapman was just a patsy. Trust me Billo, I know about these things and you don't.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Trajan Octavian Titus:
Dear user of outdated fad sayings:

In the grand scheme of things the catch phrase 'you go girl,' has to be ranked as one of the most over used and annoying catch phrases ever to hit the English Vernacular. It should rightfully find its place alongside 'don't go there,' and 'that's the bomb,' as to the sayings that we don't understand as to where they came from, how they got so popular, and are now ashamed for at one time or another having used. After 9-11 try saying 'that's the bomb,' in a crowded airport and watch in amazement as ten heavily armed men tackle you to the ground, drag you into an out of the way back storage area with no cameras, and take turns kicking your ****ing teeth in reminiscent of a scene from: "Shindlers List". Mindless zombies who use these catch phrases should be gang raped by packs of wild kangaroos made crazy from lack of sex but don't worry Billo I hear they kill their victims when they're done with them, because you would not want to live with that kind of shame hanging over your head now would you?

Regards,

T.O.T.

ps: The walrus was a communist traitor and a KGB agent to boot . . . for the good of our country Reagan had him killed, Chapman was just a patsy.
Don't you be a hotty TOTy with me! I'm just waitin' to exhale.

The walrus was a communist traitor and a KGB agent to boot . . . for the good of our country Reagan had him killed, Chapman was just a patsy. Trust me Billo, I know about these things and you don't.

Trust you? Trust some weird guy on the internet that writes letters to forum members calling them pig ****ers? I don't think so.

teacher said:

I'm not registered to vote for Libertarians in the Indiana primary. Maybe, if I moved to Wales you would have a shot as a minority candidate (can Libertarians register in Wales under the English language?)

Oh, I forgot Libertarians don't have a constitutional peg to hang their hat on on the Island. I suppose you will have rely on the vote and discourse in the House of Commons. By the way, I don't vote for assholes.

Back
Top Bottom