• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A huge voter turnout necessary for democrat control of the house, senate and white house to prevent Trump and his gang from receiving pardons....

which is why Republicans have been doing ANYTHING in their power to keep voting numbers down.

hell, some republicans have even said, over time, that they don't want some Americans voting.

You do realize that your lies are growing thin.

which is why Republicans have been doing ANYTHING in their power to keep voting numbers down.

hell, some republicans have even said, over time, that they don't want some Americans voting.
There's nothing red states would like more than the ability to weed out all liberals from their state.
They'd love to cleanse their population.

My governor even gave a little speech proving that.
People who want to move to Arizona from blue states like California are welcome – as long as they remember why they’re coming to Arizona and don’t try to turn it into the state they’re trying to escape, Ducey said:

“There is an exodus from these blue states where there’s failed policy. Americans are voting with their feet: they’re coming to places like Arizona. They’re welcome in Arizona.
“All we ask them is: Please don’t forget why you left California in the first place. We’re going to keep Arizona Arizona.”

In other words, if you move here vote Republican because he thinks they're moving here to escape liberal laws. That couldn't be further from the truth, but to him, it's the truth.

There's nothing red states would like more than the ability to weed out all liberals from their state.

People who want to move to Arizona from blue states like California are welcome – as long as they remember why they’re coming to Arizona and don’t try to turn it into the state they’re trying to escape, Ducey said:

In other words, if you move here vote Republican because he thinks they're moving here to escape liberal laws. That couldn't be further from the truth, but to him, it's the truth.

How funny.

In essence he was saying they were moving here to escape the results of left wing (not liberal....you are not a liberal) rule and tyranny.

It's like the people who were told to move to areas with low allergies to help their issues with respiratory sickness.

But they bring their trees and flowers because "they miss them" and guess what ?

Oh don't be silly, that's not why my governor did an overhaul of our voting system this year. lol He's just a law abidin, good gov, that wants to make sure everyone has a right to vote here.

why do you support a thief?

are you a christian?

Please point out where I said I supported someone who was a thief.

Why do you lie so much.

You can't be a Christian. At least not a practicing one.

Now back to you lies.

Republicans are only looking to make sure those entitled to vote have that opportunity.

If people are to lazy to go to polling places..then tough for them.

How funny.

In essence he was saying they were moving here to escape the results of left wing (not liberal....you are not a liberal) rule and tyranny.

It's like the people who were told to move to areas with low allergies to help their issues with respiratory sickness.

But they bring their trees and flowers because "they miss them" and guess what ?
Of course, you'd think that shit. You MAGAs like to assume we're all fleeing liberal tyranny but the TRUTH is, they're moving here to work at one of the many new companies we have and they still believe that their liberal laws are better. So much so that they'll vote for them where ever they move. Be it TX, AZ, Fl, etc.
So much so that they've turned AZ purple.

That's why Ducey gave that intimidating speech because he knows this state is in danger of turning blue.

Do you think it's ok for our government to pressure people into not voting their conscious because their "state" won't like them if they do? That's a problem.
That's not normal, or ok.

do you support donald trump?

and just so you know...

“I don’t want everybody to vote,” Paul Weyrich, an influential conservative activist, said in 1980. “As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.”

Why do you lie so much.

You can't be a Christian. At least not a practicing one.

Now back to you lies.

Republicans are only looking to make sure those entitled to vote have that opportunity.

If people are to lazy to go to polling places..then tough for them.
Lazy, handicapped, sick, or live far away from polling stations on a reservation, etc. Republicans are making laws specific to how liberals vote most. They aren't naive. Give me a break.

You know, playing dumb doesn't work any better for you.

Good time to post this! I just got my newly adult son registered to vote here in AZ. I'm spreading the word, and making sure people know how to get all set up in time!
The MAGA opponent here is already saying she will call fraud if she loses, so we will be in for a long haul even if we get the numbers. She's only 1% point down from the Democratic challenger. That's close enough for her to cry foul, and she will. So, get your butts out and vote people. I stand to lose a lot in AZ if the MAGA's win, the abortion ban will affect women's healthcare, the lack of healthcare and social programs will affect people's quality of life, and teaching the Christian curriculum in our public schools will label our state as extremist. We need to get rid of the extremists in the AZ government. I'd like to stop making national news for the horrible things we do here. Make sure your vote counts. It has to be a "wipeout!"

She's 1% down in the aggregate. Those numbers include polls from some left wing orgs that somehow get included.

Most polling as of recent, from reliable sources, shows her up by 3 and 4 points.

BTW: I agree. I have helped several people update their registration for voting. I don't ask who they'll vote for, but they tell me anyway.

do you support donald trump?

and just so you know...

“I don’t want everybody to vote,” Paul Weyrich, an influential conservative activist, said in 1980. “As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.”

1980 ????

Hahahahahahaha

Do you support Karl Marx ?

Lazy, handicapped, sick, or live far away from polling stations on a reservation, etc. Republicans are making laws specific to how liberals vote most. They aren't naive. Give me a break.

You know, playing dumb doesn't work any better for you.

You know these were never issues before. Think about it.

Of course, you'd think that shit. You MAGAs like to assume we're all fleeing liberal tyranny but the TRUTH is, they're moving here to work at one of the many new companies we have and they still believe that their liberal laws are better. So much so that they'll vote for them where ever they move. Be it TX, AZ, Fl, etc.
So much so that they've turned AZ purple.

That's why Ducey gave that intimidating speech because he knows this state is in danger of turning blue.

Do you think it's ok for our government to pressure people into not voting their conscious because their "state" won't like them if they do? That's a problem.
That's not normal, or ok.

The TRUTH (according the left wing delusionaries). I have them all around me. They are business types. Some have Lake yard signs out front. No Hobbs signs yet. In fact, you can't find a Hobbs sign in my entire neighborhood.

The state has a fair number of right wing idiots who really embarass me.

And yet we still own the house and senate.

Once we get rid of those crazies, you'll see how red AZ is.

If we could sell Tucson to some third world hole, I'd vote for it.

Good time to post this! I just got my newly adult son registered to vote here in AZ. I'm spreading the word, and making sure people know how to get all set up in time!
The MAGA opponent here is already saying she will call fraud if she loses, so we will be in for a long haul even if we get the numbers. She's only 1% point down from the Democratic challenger. That's close enough for her to cry foul, and she will. So, get your butts out and vote people. I stand to lose a lot in AZ if the MAGA's win, the abortion ban will affect women's healthcare, the lack of healthcare and social programs will affect people's quality of life, and teaching the Christian curriculum in our public schools will label our state as extremist. We need to get rid of the extremists in the AZ government. I'd like to stop making national news for the horrible things we do here. Make sure your vote counts. It has to be a "wipeout!"
Better get your abortions in while you can.

No matter what .....

A huge voter turnout necessary for democrat control of the house, senate and white house to prevent Trump and his gang from receiving pardons....

Seems you missed the Demented One's speech where came straight out and said we are not welcome in America.

Last edited:
wow. that was a more flaccid reply than i expected.

Wow....that retort is weak, even for you.

And that's saying something.

Why don't you produce something where it actually happene at an institutional level.

Instead of quoting peoples wants or speculations.

But don't hurt yourself trying.

Seems you missed the Demented One's speech where came straight out and said were were not welcome in America.
who? the fascists?

Seems you missed the Demented One's speech where came straight out and said were were not welcome in America.

Joe's handler's needed to do that to fire up a very discouraged base.

They know they are going to get shellacked in November.

You forget....this is "their" country. It's "their" flag.

And Joe is to far gone to know any better.

The problem is that it is "our" country too. And whatever we are, we'll be here until they decide to try and drive us out. At which, they'll figure out whose country it really is.

Back
Top Bottom