• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A huge voter turnout necessary for democrat control of the house, senate and white house to prevent Trump and his gang from receiving pardons....

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Have you been purged from your voting rolls? Don't wait too long because the process to being restored can take awhile.
Do you know where your documents are?

Birth Certificate
Voter Registration Card
Utility Bill or Bank Statement
DD 214 ( military)
Passport
Proof of residence

Voter suppression is real and it is how the minority party has been taking over and it is how the Electoral College works in
their favor. ALEC/Charles Koch know exactly how many votes need to be suppressed. Trump did not make up the numbers
he was asking. Voter Suppression leadership have this down to a science.

Have you been purged from your voting rolls? Don't wait too long because the process to being restored can take awhile.

Birth Certificate
Voter Registration Card
DD 214 ( military)
Passport
Proof of residence

Voter suppression is real and it is how the minority party has been taking over and it is how the Electoral College works in
their favor. ALEC/Charles Koch know exactly how many votes need to be suppressed. Trump did not make up the numbers
I agree that everyone should make sure they are registered if they want to vote, but your paranoia doesn't interest me.

Good time to post this! I just got my newly adult son registered to vote here in AZ. I'm spreading the word, and making sure people know how to get all set up in time!
The MAGA opponent here is already saying she will call fraud if she loses, so we will be in for a long haul even if we get the numbers. She's only 1% point down from the Democratic challenger. That's close enough for her to cry foul, and she will. So, get your butts out and vote people. I stand to lose a lot in AZ if the MAGA's win, the abortion ban will affect women's healthcare, the lack of healthcare and social programs will affect people's quality of life, and teaching the Christian curriculum in our public schools will label our state as extremist. We need to get rid of the extremists in the AZ government. I'd like to stop making national news for the horrible things we do here. Make sure your vote counts. It has to be a "wipeout!"

Birth Certificate
Voter Registration Card
DD 214 ( military)
Passport
Proof of residence

Absolutely nothing can save the Democratic Party this coming November. They ****ed-up beyond belief and now they are going to pay the price, and it is going to cost them a great deal. Perhaps even more than the historical beating they took in 1994. Eventually Americans will learn never to vote for a Democrat piece of shit unless they really enjoy suffering.

Absolutely nothing can save the Democratic Party this coming November. They ****ed-up beyond belief and now they are going to pay the price, and it is going to cost them a great deal. Perhaps even more than the historical beating they took in 1994. Eventually Americans will learn never to vote for a Democrat piece of shit unless they really enjoy suffering.
Says the goon supporting a pre-indicted failed President.

Aw MAGAs just be quiet and go praise the Orange Allah. It's going to be pretty embarrassing for you in December if you don't crush it! So prepare with prayer.

Of course odds are against Democrats and we need strong turnout to prevent terrible Republican government, but more pardons than the 100 traitor trump already did aren't an issue until the 2024 election.

Of course odds are against Democrats and we need strong turnout to prevent terrible Republican government, but more pardons than the 100 traitor trump already did aren't an issue until the 2024 election.
Of course, and like I've been telling all the loud mouth MAGA's on here, don't count your chickens yet.

Trump handed out 237 pardons .......

How Trump compares with past presidents on pardons and ...​

https://www.pewresearch.org › ... › Political Issues

Jan 22, 2021 — Trump granted 237 acts of clemency during his four years in the White House, including 143 pardons and 94 commutations.

List of people granted executive clemency by Donald Trump​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › List_of_people_grante...

During his tenure as president of the United States (January 20, 2017 – January 20, 2021), Donald Trump granted executive clemency to 237 individuals charged ... with 144 out of his 237 grants of clemency being granted on his last ...
Trump's use of executive... · ‎Chronology · ‎List of recipients of executive... · ‎Pardons

Trump's Pardons: The List - The New York Times​

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Trump doled out pardons and commutations to dozens of people, including supporters, political figures, rappers and defendants in high-profile criminal cases. Mr ...
Missing: 237 ‎| Must include: 237

UNLESS fake republicans change the rules .....don't say they can't. Illegal or not. After there are other Judge Cannon's around I feel sure.

Last edited:
I agree that everyone should make sure they are registered if they want to vote, but your paranoia doesn't interest me.
"They are not coming after you because you are one of them" ............ Donald Trump

Dismissed

Good time to post this! I just got my newly adult son registered to vote here in AZ. I'm spreading the word, and making sure people know how to get all set up in time!
The MAGA opponent here is already saying she will call fraud if she loses, so we will be in for a long haul even if we get the numbers. She's only 1% point down from the Democratic challenger. That's close enough for her to cry foul, and she will. So, get your butts out and vote people. I stand to lose a lot in AZ if the MAGA's win, the abortion ban will affect women's healthcare, the lack of healthcare and social programs will affect people's quality of life, and teaching the Christian curriculum in our public schools will label our state as extremist. We need to get rid of the extremists in the AZ government. I'd like to stop making national news for the horrible things we do here. Make sure your vote counts. It has to be a "wipeout!"
You got him registered?? What was the incentive, phone? $$$?

This ^ is an example of how a diet of nothing but right/far right propaganda rots the mind.

I predict that you will be very unhappy this November 9th.

UNLESS fake republicans change the rules .....don't say they can't. Illegal or not. After there are other Judge Cannon's around I feel sure.
Paranoid horse shit assertion.

Pardon power for federal crimes is an exclusive power of a sitting President, only.

The power to pardon is clear in the constitutions as the president's, who is Biden. I don't see any issue with that.

You got him registered?? What was the incentive, phone? $$$?
He was just excited to participate in the process.

Why?

Do MAGA teens need money or cars to convince them to vote now? Is that a thing with MAGA parents? I figured MAGA's were all 50-year-old white dudes, which explains why you'd feel a bribe or two was necessary. Forcing others to birth is important work I hear........:rolleyes:. Better get a move on. Get that $$ out for those youngsters! You'll need em!

More hate speech, propaganda and brainwashing.

What's to stop fake republicans from changing the rules? ALEC is a pro at designing legislation to break the rules........... their area of expertise.

To fake republicans the constitution is nothing but a god damned piece of paper........ according to GW Bush.

He was just excited to participate in the process.

Why?

Do MAGA teens need money or cars to convince them to vote now? Is that a thing with MAGA parents? I figured MAGA's were all 50-year-old white dudes, which explains why you'd feel a bribe or two was necessary. Forcing others to birth is important work I hear........:rolleyes:. Better get a move on. Get that $$ out for those youngsters! You'll need em!
No MAGA parents probably don't get their kids registered. They probably let them register themselves. They probably let their kids think for themselves. My son is not a Trump supporter and when he became an adult HE figured out how to register and vote for who HE wants to.
Then you try and change the subject to birthing:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No MAGA parents probably don't get their kids registered. They probably let them register themselves. They probably let their kids think for themselves. My son is not a Trump supporter and when he became an adult HE figured out how to register and vote for who HE wants to.
How is this matter any business of your's?

which is why Republicans have been doing ANYTHING in their power to keep voting numbers down.

hell, some republicans have even said, over time, that they don't want some Americans voting.

So, if a MAGA teen asks his mom, hey, where do I sign up to vote, they say, **** off, find out yourself?
I doubt it. You just felt like ripping my kid was a good way to own a lib.

My son isn't in favor of religious curriculum being taught in my state's public school system so he's eager to prevent it with his vote. He also has two sisters, one whose health has already suffered because of the abortion ban he's eager to protect with his vote. Your snarky comment is just that, snarky and you've lived up to the fact that Magas are assholes. As expected as it was, it's still amazing that you'd shoot down a kid who wants to vote in your attempt to own a lib.

In my state, you have to be very careful how you register because my state government is doing everything it can to suppress liberal voting. If he asked me for help navigating the new "rules" our state has imposed he's just wanting to make sure his vote counts.

If you think calling my son stupid for that is going to fly with me, you're wrong. Playing this, Maga kids are better than Lib kids, bullshit is ugly. Grow the **** up.

Back
Top Bottom