• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A High-Ranking Proud Boy Is Now Snitching for the Feds

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Uh oh...

1650168204408.png
A MOB OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS STORMED AND BREACHED THE US CAPITOL TO SUPPORT THE PRESIDENTS FALSE AND BASELESS CLAIMS THAT HE WON THE ELECTION ON JANUARY 6, 2021 IN WASHINGTON DC. (PHOTO BY MICHAEL ROBINSON CHAVEZ/THE WASHINGTON POST VIA GETTY IMAGES)

Uh oh...

View attachment 67386031
A MOB OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS STORMED AND BREACHED THE US CAPITOL TO SUPPORT THE PRESIDENTS FALSE AND BASELESS CLAIMS THAT HE WON THE ELECTION ON JANUARY 6, 2021 IN WASHINGTON DC. (PHOTO BY MICHAEL ROBINSON CHAVEZ/THE WASHINGTON POST VIA GETTY IMAGES)
That's quite a lot of dirt. I'll bet Jamie Raskin would like a word with him, too. Wonder if the committee can get that info? Can they subpoena him?

I have heard, through totally reliable sources that, due to concern of death, have chosen to remain anonymous, that Donohoe had Trump's personal phone number and over 600 text messages with Trump, Meadows, Kushner and Ivanka that all cover a plot to have Pence assassinated, Pelosi kidnapped and all black members of congress lynched.

Oh, almost forgot...climate change and racism.

I certainly hope his testimony will help. But he needs to encourage others to do the same. If he's the only one saying these things, then it might be considered "hearsay"--unless he can produce evidence to back it up. I sure hope he can do that.

Snitching, such an ugly word. Telling the truth benefiting the country bring criminals to justice is more like it.

I have heard, through totally reliable sources that, due to concern of death, have chosen to remain anonymous, that Donohoe had Trump's personal phone number and over 600 text messages with Trump, Meadows, Kushner and Ivanka that all cover a plot to have Pence assassinated, Pelosi kidnapped and all black members of congress lynched.

Oh, almost forgot...climate change and racism.
You really hate people telling the truth huh? I know certain cities that love folks like that.

Can't imagine he'll have much on anyone much higher up the food chain than maybe Bannon and Stone. However, that's how this things play out.....start with the small fish.

Can't imagine he'll have much on anyone much higher up the food chain than maybe Bannon and Stone. However, that's how this things play out.....start with the small fish.
Yep

well I await with interest in hearing what their plan was and how it was to be carried out.

I certainly hope his testimony will help. But he needs to encourage others to do the same. If he's the only one saying these things, then it might be considered "hearsay"--unless he can produce evidence to back it up. I sure hope he can do that.
Not a super important point but that's not what defines something as hearsay.
I imagine his testimony will not rise above the ranks of the oath keepers, or proud boys- whichever clown organization he was a member of.

Back
Top Bottom