• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A handshake and a dearth of masks at Pence's Republican convention speech

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
A handshake and a dearth of masks at Pence's Republican convention speech - Reuters

BALTIMORE (Reuters) - When U.S. Vice President Mike Pence and President Donald Trump greeted supporters at an outdoor venue on Wednesday night for the Republican National Convention, there were few masks in sight - and Pence exchanged at least one handshake.
===============================================================
Emulating Sturgis?

A handshake and a dearth of masks at Pence's Republican convention speech - Reuters

BALTIMORE (Reuters) - When U.S. Vice President Mike Pence and President Donald Trump greeted supporters at an outdoor venue on Wednesday night for the Republican National Convention, there were few masks in sight - and Pence exchanged at least one handshake.
Emulating Sturgis?

Anyone who gets near Trump has been tested. He doesn't mixed with the unwashed, even at COVID Express events.

Emulating Sturgis?
CNN was sucking a valve. Gasp*** I don't see any mask..... OMG..... Look.... they're not social distancing OMG*** Look.... blah....blah....blah.....

CNN was sucking a valve. Gasp*** I don't see any mask..... OMG..... Look.... they're not social distancing OMG*** Look.... blah....blah....blah.....

i take it then the US does not need to take any safety precautions in dealing with CV19.

I noticed the lack of safety protocols. My reaction is what type of leadership is being presented when the CDC says one thing and the WO goes and does something else.

i take it then the US does not need to take any safety precautions in dealing with CV19.

I noticed the lack of safety protocols. My reaction is what type of leadership is being presented when the CDC says one thing and the WO goes and does something else.

Not so much a question if they 'need' to implement safety measures rather than 'should' they

I think it would not be so newsworthy if he was not the Head of the Coronavirus task force.

Leading by example is a thing.

I think it would not be so newsworthy if he was not the Head of the Coronavirus task force.

Leading by example is a thing.

And Pence's super spreader event pales in comparison to Trumps that took place last night.

Mike, welcome to the good fight. and just a little fyi, looks like trump's budget busting spending and tax cuts made their way through congress unchanged. And I'm not even talking about republicans tripping over themselves to spend 3-4 times President Obama's stimulus.

Does one really believe Jeb or Donald's tax plan would ever get through the House and Senate unchanged?

Back
Top Bottom