• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A guide to critical thinking

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is a 40 minute open-source download from ClearBits™ - BitTorrent Distribution of Open Licensed Media

Do you believe in the paranormal?
Do you believe in 911 truth?
Do you believe in the face on Mars?
Do you believe in.......... Anything that is considered pseudoscience or conspiracy theories?

There is a reason that it is called pseudoscience in that anybody who has critical thinking skills can smash it to smithereens. This video, called Here Be Dragons - A Guide to Critical Thinking, is a quick tour of how critical thinking works, and how it can be used to debunk junk science and conspiracy theories. This is an excellent video, and I highly recommend it, especially for all you truther guys. :mrgreen:

You can find and download it here. You will need a torrent client to download it.http://www.clearbits.net/torrents/659-here-be-dragons I recommand utorrent, which can be found and downloaded here.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Interesting how the very term "conspiracy theory" in itself creates a taboo topic and has evolved to keep average American's (sheeple) from questioning their government.....even though throughout history of the world there are countless "conspiracies" that were quite disturbing and quite real....

America has evolved to a place where the government is unquestionable by its citizens....even though America's government is far more sneaky and secretive than ever before

America has evolved to a place where the government is unquestionable by its citizens....even though America's government is far more sneaky and secretive than ever before

What evidence do you have to back up this claim? What independent sources can you cite? How do you measure "sneakiness" and "secretiveness"? What makes you think that people are any less likely to question their government today than they were 20 years ago? Is there any way to test your claim that people are not likely to question their government?

I figures since this is a thread about critical thought, we ought to convey it in the discussion.

Last edited:
Right now for just one example the Pentagon is defying the "Freedom of Information Act" and snubbing American citizens who wanted to see real footage of the actual 757 that hit the Pentagon. There are many prominent people world wide with well documented statements explaining how it could not have been a full size airbus. A simple release of actual footage would clear up this disturbing descrepency but our government chooses to ignore its citizens and be sneaky and secretive about it.

I can bring a mountain of examples and will be back with some more.

Right now for just one example the Pentagon is defying the "Freedom of Information Act" and snubbing American citizens who wanted to see real footage of the actual 757 that hit the Pentagon. There are many prominent people world wide with well documented statements explaining how it could not have been a full size airbus. A simple release of actual footage would clear up this disturbing descrepency but our government chooses to ignore its citizens and be sneaky and secretive about it.

Good, we have a specfic claim to work with. What makes you think the Pentagon is holding back footage? Who has filed a Freedom of Information Act claim to have access to the alleged footage? When was it denied? Were there eyewitnesses who said that what struck the Pentagon was not a 757? How many eyewitnesses compared to the eyewitnesses who said there was?

Critical thinking only asks that you back up your claims with evidence. It doesn't require that you put forth a lot of claims, only that you substantiate the claims that you do put forth.

Last edited:
Good, we have a specfic claim to work with. What makes you think the Pentagon is holding back footage? Who has filed a Freedom of Information Act claim to have access to the alleged footage? When was it denied? Were there eyewitnesses who said that what struck the Pentagon was not a 757? How many eyewitnesses compared to the eyewitnesses who said there was?

Critical thinking only asks that you back up your claims with evidence. It doesn't require that you put forth a lot of claims, only that you substantiate the claims that you do put forth.

I couldn't care less about witnesses....I truly would like to see some actual footage to clear up the disturbing descrepencies which countless prominent people speak of.

Awhile back I read about the snubbing of the "Freedom of Information Act" and the petitions demanding to see the actual footage...I will have to do some digging about this topic.

I couldn't care less about witnesses....I truly would like to see some actual footage to clear up the disturbing descrepencies which countless prominent people speak of.

Why do you believe the footage exists? Do most people agree with what happened or is it evenly split? What makes you so sure there is a lot of discrepancy and that is isn't just a few people who are disagreeing with most people?

Awhile back I read about the snubbing of the "Freedom of Information Act" and the petitions demanding to see the actual footage...I will have to do some digging about this topic.

It seems awfully strange that you can't support your claim that there was a petition to see this footage. How do you know that there was actually a petition and that it wasn't someone just saying that there was a petition that was denied? Am I suppose to just take your word that there was such a petition?

Last edited:
Why do you believe the footage exists? Do most people agree with what happened or is it evenly split? What makes you so sure there is a lot of discrepancy and that is isn't just a few people who are disagreeing with most people?

It seems awfully strange that you can't support your claim that there was a petition to see this footage. How do you know that there was actually a petition and that it wasn't someone just saying that there was a petition that was denied? Am I suppose to just take your word that there was such a petition?

Perhaps it was just someone saying there was a petition? I will do some digging to clarify whether or not there was one.

The Pentagon is likely the most surveilled building in the World...there is either footage of the actual jumbo jet or there was no jumbo jet...

Scholars for 9/11 Truth

TO THE MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND OF THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT,

On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the Undersigned Scholars for 9/11 Truth Hereby Petitions for, and hereby demands, Release of the Following kinds of documents, video and films, and physical evidence to the public for study by experts and scholars investigating the events of 9/11:

1. Immediate release of the full Pentagon surveillance tapes, of which five frames (only) have been released via the official ASCE report, as Judicial Watch has also requested. We further demand release of the video tape seized by FBI agents minutes after the Pentagon hit, from the fuel service station near the Pentagon, as well as any other videotape which shows the 9/11 strike on the Pentagon.

Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth

PETITION:

We, the members of Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, believe that whereas:

•There is incontrovertible publicly available evidence since 9/11/01 that the official account of the events of that day is incomplete and fraught with errors;

•The 9/11 Commission Report inadequately answered, and in numerous cases even failed to address, many of the most important questions that were called to its attention;

•The blatant disregard of extensive compelling evidence that clearly refutes the official account raises rational suspicion of intentional deception by agents of the U.S. Government;...........

This is a 40 minute open-source download from ClearBits™ - BitTorrent Distribution of Open Licensed Media

Do you believe in the paranormal?
Do you believe in 911 truth?
Do you believe in the face on Mars?
Do you believe in.......... Anything that is considered pseudoscience or conspiracy theories?

There is a reason that it is called pseudoscience in that anybody who has critical thinking skills can smash it to smithereens. This video, called Here Be Dragons - A Guide to Critical Thinking, is a quick tour of how critical thinking works, and how it can be used to debunk junk science and conspiracy theories. This is an excellent video, and I highly recommend it, especially for all you truther guys. :mrgreen:

You can find and download it here. You will need a torrent client to download it.http://www.clearbits.net/torrents/659-here-be-dragons I recommand utorrent, which can be found and downloaded here.

Enjoy.

Another so-called skeptic "debunking" anything that questions authority more than is considered acceptable by authority. Honestly, I'm not big on the paranormal, but why should that be considered something bad to believe exists? Believing that people live on after death and may even have effect on the physical world is not an irrational belief, it is just a belief.

As for conspiracy theories, conspiracies have shaped history and this is known as a fact. Everything from the Scopes Monkey Trial to the Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand were the result of known conspiracies. Not every conspiracy is global or even national in nature, but there is no denying there have been such conspiracies and you would be foolish to think there are none going on in the modern era.

I disagree that science is the determiner of critical thinking in all cases. Aside from that, good job.

What evidence do you have to back up this claim? What independent sources can you cite? How do you measure "sneakiness" and "secretiveness"? What makes you think that people are any less likely to question their government today than they were 20 years ago? Is there any way to test your claim that people are not likely to question their government?

I figures since this is a thread about critical thought, we ought to convey it in the discussion.

This is what im talking about.....
Why does somenone need "independent sources" and "evidence to back up this claim" every time they make a post?

This type of thinking makes me sick...
And if you need a source for my statement about it making me sick.. let me go throw up and I'll post the video of it to youtube.

Interesting how the very term "conspiracy theory" in itself creates a taboo topic and has evolved to keep average American's (sheeple) from questioning their government.....even though throughout history of the world there are countless "conspiracies" that were quite disturbing and quite real....

Most conspiracies are quite mundane, quite poorly executed, and quite small. For example, 4 dudes conspire to steal some money from their shareholders or the taxpayers. THAT is what actual conspiracies look like.

The idea of grand conspiracies for major world events (e.g. 9/11, the JFK assassination, the moon landing) is ****ing retarded. The sheer number of people required to pull something like that off and keep it quiet is staggering. The idea that people wouldn't figure it out stretches the limits of credibility to the breaking point. And generally these silly theories aren't accompanied by any plausible motive.

Last edited:

And yet again creative, you get it entirely wrong !!!

There is no longer ANY kind of FOIA request ... because the footage has ALREADY been released, for nearly FOUR years now !!!

And anyone whom keeps up to date with 9/11 issues ALREADY knows this ... you are aware also creative, that your little appeals to authority are either YEARS old or pathetic ???

Your "Scholars" (I use the term most loosely) one is from 2006 ... and your Medical one has the astounding level of support, almost nine years later, of just 144 medical professionals ... well, woop de do !!!

Anyhow, Judicial Watch first filed FOIA requests in December 2004 for all media pertaining to Flight 77 ...

Judicial Watch Files Lawsuit Against Defense Department for Withholding Video of 9/11 Attack on Pentagon

In May 2006 granted release of two videos, the infamous "security hut" ones ...

Judicial Watch

And then the rest ...

Judicial Watch Obtains Security Camera Videos from Doubletree Hotel That Show 9/11 Attack on Pentagon

Which ALL been FREELY and EASILY available since December of 2006 !!!

How come you did not know this creative ???

FBI hides 84 Pentagon videos - 911myths

American Airlines Flight 77 - 911myths

911debunker: The Pentagon - Security cameras

In regard as to why the videos are not going to show you anything is most simple ... security cameras are NOT for watching the building ... instead to monitor that parking lot, check-point hut or entrance, etc, etc, etc.

Security cameras do NOT turn, look around or up or zoom in ... no matter how "close" an aircraft flies overhead or nearby.

"God and an Army of a Thousand Angels" could descend from Heaven directly overhead and that camera will KEEP staring at that patch of parking lot/pathway/door/whatever like an idiot !!!

The ONLY things most security cameras would see is things ON the ground ... DIRECTLY within range.

Most cameras used for these applications have limited depth of field and a slower frame rate than a recreational or professional video camera.

They usually have lens that are fish-eyed and, as they are designed to capture information from cars stationary at a security check-point, capture images at the positively glacial rates of just ONE or TWO frames per SECOND !!!

Therefore they do not NEED to be of higher resolution or speed.

Research the terms, "Frame rate" and "Depth of field" ... you may learn something which will prevent you from making further asinine claims.

Flight 77, according to flight data, was travelling at seven hundred and eighty feet per second ... now what are the odds of an object travelling at 780 FEET PER SECOND of clearly being picked up on video that is recording at the frame rate of ONE PER SECOND ???

Because of the human phenomenon known as PERSISTANCE OF VISION ... for us to CLEARLY see film or video image it NEEDS to be filmed at the rate of at least 24 FRAMES PER SECOND ...

You don't need to be a mathematical genius to work out the IMPOSSIBILITY of capturing clear and defined footage ... do you ???

What were you expecting ... IMAX ???

What's next creative the "no-fly zone" crud ???

The idea of grand conspiracies for major world events (e.g. 9/11, the JFK assassination, the moon landing) is ****ing retarded. The sheer number of people required to pull something like that off and keep it quiet is staggering. The idea that people wouldn't figure it out stretches the limits of credibility to the breaking point. And generally these silly theories aren't accompanied by any plausible motive.

So very true Kandahar ... :2bow:

People who promote "conspiracy theories" don't mind denigrating maybe hundreds of INNOCENT people as long as they can run around waving their arms in the air and shouting "I know the truth!" and "Why don't you listen to me" !!!

(I am today's paranoid youth/unemployed/powerless so I think everyone is against me.)

Yet the ABSURD idea that to be intelligent, scientific, and intellectually honest requires a distrust for all authority per se, and a contempt for the opinions of the experts ... has so deeply permeated the modern Western consciousness that conspiratorial thinking has for many people come to seem the "rational" default position !!!

Although, my general take on conspiracy theories is that they usually require a <insert evil nefarious baddie of choice> that is ALL-powerful to the point of pulling off the conspiracy ... whilst at the same time being so INCOMPETENT as to leave so many supposed "clues" for NON experts and random internet "armchair" detectives to "discover" !!!

They also tend to dwell on obscure facts while ignoring basic common sense.

As an example, there is one about 9/11 that "claimed" a beacon had been placed at the Pentagon to guide the plane in ... this ignored the fact that Reagan National Airport, located in the immediate vicinity of the Pentagon, happens to use such beacons every day ... :roll:

I think one of the other main reasons people fall for these things is because they haven't spent much time learning about genine scientific and research methodology ... adhering solely to the "Credo quia absurdum" school of thought !!!

As has been demonstrated over and over and over (ad nauseum) with all kinds of pseudosciences, and strange, stupid theories, people whom fall for them seem not to realise there is a very real difference between something that while "possible" is not very "probable" !!!

Scientologists will tell you that L Ron Hubbard was a brilliant scientist who invented a wonderful technology that can increase your IQ and give you perfect memory, amongst other wonderful abilities.

Scientology, in fact, is really a bunch of made-up crap !!!

Why do people believe it and think it's scientific?

Because they don't know the difference between ACTUAL scientific experiments and research ... and stuff that just SOUNDS "sciency" !!!

There is a principle called "Occam's razor" which suggests that in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the simplest explanation is most likely to be correct.

Conspiracy theorists hate Occam's razor !!!

4513101891a10394784125o.jpg

"Self-Appointed Experts"

Nutty 9-11 Physics

There is no longer ANY kind of FOIA request ... because the footage has ALREADY been released, for nearly FOUR years now !!!

And anyone whom keeps up to date with 9/11 issues ALREADY knows this ... you are aware also creative, that your little appeals to authority are either YEARS old or pathetic ???

Your "Scholars" (I use the term most loosely) one is from 2006 ... and your Medical one has the astounding level of support, almost nine years later, of just 144 medical professionals ... well, woop de do !!!

Anyhow, Judicial Watch first filed FOIA requests in December 2004 for all media pertaining to Flight 77 ...

Judicial Watch Files Lawsuit Against Defense Department for Withholding Video of 9/11 Attack on Pentagon

Judicial Watch

And then the rest ...

Judicial Watch Obtains Security Camera Videos from Doubletree Hotel That Show 9/11 Attack on Pentagon

In regard as to why the videos are not going to show you anything is most simple ... security cameras are NOT for watching the building ... instead to monitor that parking lot, check-point hut or entrance, etc, etc, etc.

Security cameras do NOT turn, look around or up or zoom in ... no matter how "close" an aircraft flies overhead or nearby.

"God and an Army of a Thousand Angels" could descend from Heaven directly overhead and that camera will KEEP staring at that patch of parking lot/pathway/door/whatever like an idiot !!!

The ONLY things most security cameras would see is things ON the ground ... DIRECTLY within range.

Most cameras used for these applications have limited depth of field and a slower frame rate than a recreational or professional video camera.

They usually have lens that are fish-eyed and, as they are designed to capture information from cars stationary at a security check-point, capture images at the positively glacial rates of just ONE or TWO frames per SECOND !!!

Research the terms, "Frame rate" and "Depth of field" ... you may learn something which will prevent you from making further asinine claims.

Flight 77, according to flight data, was travelling at seven hundred and eighty feet per second ... now what are the odds of an object travelling at 780 FEET PER SECOND of clearly being picked up on video that is recording at the frame rate of ONE PER SECOND ???

Because of the human phenomenon known as PERSISTANCE OF VISION ... for us to CLEARLY see film or video image it NEEDS to be filmed at the rate of at least 24 FRAMES PER SECOND ...

You don't need to be a mathematical genius to work out the IMPOSSIBILITY of capturing clear and defined footage ... do you ???

The ONLY video they released doesn't show a jumbo jet. There were about 85 surveillance videos they could release but continue to defy the "Freedom of Information Act".

Here is the actual footage of the Pentagon plane for 9/11 which was NOT released but leaked out from the Pentagon security camera at a construction checkpoint....

pentagon-9-11.gif

Here is what the actual full size jumbo jet would look like hitting the building....this image was put together by a group of physicists researching the disturbing descrepencies about 9/11...

170506doctored.gif

Here is an example of "critical thinking"...

composite.jpg

Here is another example of "critical thinking"...

what_the_govt_said_happened_at_the_pentagon_that_day.jpg

11 years of renovations to strengthen the Pentagon and they ONLY do the part of the building that is involved in the 9/11 incident?

Perhaps it was a plane at the Pentagon but what are the chances it hits not only the only part of the building undergoing construction renovations at the time......but ALSO the ONLY part of the Pentagon that was reinforce for a possible impact?

I found this article in the archives of USA Today......Here is a direct quote from the article:

"Luck — if it can be called that — had it that the terrorists aimed the Boeing 757 at the only part of the Pentagon that already had been renovated in an 11-year, $1.3 billion project meant to bolster it against attack. That significantly limited the damage and loss of life by slowing the plane as it tore through the building and reducing the explosion's reach."

Here is the USA Todays link to the article from its archives.

USATODAY.com - Pentagon repairs to cost $700 million

11 years of renovations to strengthen the Pentagon and they ONLY do the part of the building that is involved in the 9/11 incident?

Why does somenone need "independent sources" and "evidence to back up this claim" every time they make a post?
QUOTE]

for what I have seen the "truthers"(sheeples) want indpendent sources to prove the govt. was correct, yet they will accept any opinion that supports thier theory as fact without indepent sources to support it.. It is fair to ask them to do the same to support their statements.

Judicial Watch

And then the rest ...

The ONLY video they released doesn't show a jumbo jet. There were about 85 surveillance videos they could release but continue to defy the "Freedom of Information Act".

Here is the actual footage of the Pentagon plane for 9/11 which was NOT released but leaked out from the Pentagon security camera at a construction checkpoint....

pentagon-9-11.gif

Here is what the actual full size jumbo jet would look like hitting the building....this image was put together by a group of physicists researching the disturbing descrepencies about 9/11...

170506doctored.gif

composite.jpg

9-11_pentagon_plane.jpg

what_the_govt_said_happened_at_the_pentagon_that_day.jpg

Perhaps it was a plane at the Pentagon but what are the chances it hits not only the only part of the building undergoing construction renovations at the time......but ALSO the ONLY part of the Pentagon that was reinforce for a possible impact?

I found this article in the archives of USA Today......Here is a direct quote from the article:

"Luck — if it can be called that — had it that the terrorists aimed the Boeing 757 at the only part of the Pentagon that already had been renovated in an 11-year, $1.3 billion project meant to bolster it against attack. That significantly limited the damage and loss of life by slowing the plane as it tore through the building and reducing the explosion's reach."

Here is the USA Todays link to the article from its archives.

USATODAY.com - Pentagon repairs to cost $700 million

Perhaps it was just someone saying there was a petition? I will do some digging to clarify whether or not there was one.

The Pentagon is likely the most surveilled building in the World...there is either footage of the actual jumbo jet or there was no jumbo jet...

I'm still waiting to see that petitoin. So far, you have only posted red herrings. Is there or is there a not a Freedom of Information act petition that was filed the alleged footage of the 757 that crashed into the Pentagon?

This type of thinking makes me sick...
And if you need a source for my statement about it making me sick.. let me go throw up and I'll post the video of it to youtube.

Why should I take your word on anything? Why are you above questioning? Maybe what makes you sick is the realization that you accept things at face value and not everyone follows your example.

Most conspiracies are quite mundane, quite poorly executed, and quite small. For example, 4 dudes conspire to steal some money from their shareholders or the taxpayers. THAT is what actual conspiracies look like.

Wow, you really buy into the crap you're fed by the government and media don't you? I supposed it would be true to say that most conspiracies look like that, though that is mainly because they're much simpler, less comprehensive, and have far more basic motivations. However, not all conspiracies are so meager.

The idea of grand conspiracies for major world events (e.g. 9/11, the JFK assassination, the moon landing) is ****ing retarded. The sheer number of people required to pull something like that off and keep it quiet is staggering. The idea that people wouldn't figure it out stretches the limits of credibility to the breaking point.

The moon landing is one thing, but it would not be as difficult for the other two you mention.

And generally these silly theories aren't accompanied by any plausible motive.

That just shows what little you know about the motives for false-flag terror attacks and coup d'etats. Why do factions of a government launch coups? Why do factions of a government use false-flag terror attacks? We can generally describe the JFK assassination as a coup in this case and 9-11 would naturally be a false-flag.

If you understand the motives for coups and false-flag operations in other countries I think you would find the motives are not particularly different here.

Yet the ABSURD idea that to be intelligent, scientific, and intellectually honest requires a distrust for all authority per se, and a contempt for the opinions of the experts ... has so deeply permeated the modern Western consciousness that conspiratorial thinking has for many people come to seem the "rational" default position !!!

I think many "skeptics" are not true skeptics and should stop calling themselves as such. For them "skeptic" is belief that tows the party line and rejects anything that doesn't. Their skepticism does not extend towards official stories of an event such as 9-11 or the JFK assassination. It only extends to those who question such stories. That proves they are not "skeptics" in any way shape or form.

There is a principle called "Occam's razor" which suggests that in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the simplest explanation is most likely to be correct.

Occam's razor is abused so much by "skeptics" it is obscene. It is also not a sufficient argument. How does Occam's razor with regards to the JFK assassination deal with Jack Ruby? The HSCA found a mountain of evidence that tied Jack Ruby with the mafia in many significant ways. Yet when "skeptics" apply Occam's razor they claim the simplest explanation for Jack Ruby killing Oswald is the one in the official history. However, the official history ignores or downplays his ties to the mob so clearly it does not get along well with Occam's razor.

Here is what the actual full size jumbo jet would not look like hitting the building....this image was put together by a group of idiots that know absolutely nothing about frame rates, field of view, or cameras in general...

170506doctored.gif

Fixed your inaccurate statement for ya.

And yet again you get it wrong !!!

The ONLY video they released doesn't show a jumbo jet.

FYI creative ... as fully explained and UNDERSTOOD by those with genuine sagacity, the reason for why you cannot see clearly an object travelling at 780 FEET PER SECOND on video which functions at ONE FRAME PER SECOND is that it is impossible for such cameras to capture such a FAST event and display it in cinematic format ... all you can ever hope to get, in the real world ... is the blurry and indistinct one you have.

Anybody whom in any way, shape, manner or means "expects" clear and defined images to the quality such as you get from movies, of a fast object on slow video is an idiot !!!

Extraordinary simple physics with infant level mathematics explains it ... why have you not grasped it then ???

And for your information once more creative ... strictly speaking the 757 (which Flight 77 was) is NOT a "jumbo jet" ... that term is more appropriate as relating to the Boeing 747.

Moot point maybe, but amply demonstrates that if someone cannot even get the simple things right ... what hope for the rest ... :roll:

There were about 85 surveillance videos they could release but continue to defy the "Freedom of Information Act".

FYI again creative ... all 85 HAVE been released.

Did you not read the links given for they catalogue each and every single one ... here, for your perusal again they are ...

From the 85 videos ... at least 5 are not even from the Pentagon, instead being from New York.

Of those left they do not show anything ... much less an aircraft hitting the Pentagon.

Care to guess why creative ???

Perhaps it has got something to do with the simple fact that people do NOT install security cameras to monitor somebody elses property ... but their OWN !!!

People do not install security cameras to take views of the neighborhood ... but to view THEIR OWN property !!!

For what reason would you expect security cameras looking at a hotel car park to see what is happening someplace else ... that is moronic !!!

Except it was released !!!

FYI creative that is NOT what a full-size Boeing 757 would actually look like in relation to the Pentagon.

The Pentagon is 77 feet high ...

A Boeing 757 is 44 feet 6 inches high ... but that is the HANGER CLEARANCE height, which is wheels down to tip of tail.

Aircraft generally do not fly tail first, with wheels down !!!

So that crappy little video is USELESS (much like all your information creative) ... as the ONLY part of Flight 77 relevent to penetration is the cockpit and cabin size ... which is 12 feet 4 inches by 13 feet 6 inches ... and yet YOUR stupid little image puts the tip of the tail at the same height at the Pentagon !!!

757-info.jpg

The entry hole in the Pentagon was between 16 to 20 feet in diamater ... which fits perfectly with penetration by a 12 x 13 cylindrical object !!!

That crappy video by "physicists" in NOT to scale ... imagine this group of physicists making such a glaringly simple error ...

"Physicists" my arse !!!

http://www.sott.net/signs/editorials/signs20060518_WhatthePentagonVideoShouldHaveShown. php

In your creative dreams maybe !!!

Repetitive dreaming now !!!

Boring dreaming now ... creative, you wouldn't know "critical thinking" if it leap up and bit you on the arse !!!

<Drivel snipped >

As for the rest of your oft-repeated wee spamfest ... yawn ... heard it all before and as shown to you time and time and time again it does not stand up to scrutiny OR reason !!!

This is some exceptionally poor research from you in a thread about "critical thinking" ... :roll:

And AGAIN, endless repetition of moronic claims does NOT make them any more correct ...

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon, page 1

Back
Top Bottom