• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Great idea!

And every conservative who can't seem to understand why it is after at least seven investigations - most of which were conducted and chaired by Republican congressmen - couldn't find ANY wrongdoing whatsoever by Clinton should have to explain why it is they still want to blame her even after they themselves can find NOTHING to blame her for...and why we've wasted more time on the Benghazi witch hunt than we did for the 9/11 investigation!

They should also explain why it is that they think the military should have been able to respond when even the Republican committee's own military lawyer (the former three-star general) commended the military's actions:

The U.S. military acted properly on the night of the deadly 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, according to leaked testimony from a retired, three-star Army general who served as chief lawyer for Republicans on the House committee investigating the attacks.

Retired Army Lt. Gen. Dana Chipman "repeatedly commended the military's actions on the night of the attacks during closed interviews with Defense Department officials," including a Jan. 8 interview with former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, Democrats on the committee say.

Face it, guy - all the Benghazi brouhaha ever was, was a witch hunt, an attempt to score political points to try to keep Hillary from defeating anyone y'all nominated. That's all it EVER was.

And every conservative who can't seem to understand why it is after at least seven investigations - most of which were conducted and chaired by Republican congressmen - couldn't find ANY wrongdoing whatsoever by Clinton should have to explain why it is they still want to blame her even after they themselves can find NOTHING to blame her for...and why we've wasted more time on the Benghazi witch hunt than we did for the 9/11 investigation!

They should also explain why it is that they think the military should have been able to respond when even the Republican committee's own military lawyer (the former three-star general) commended the military's actions:

The U.S. military acted properly on the night of the deadly 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, according to leaked testimony from a retired, three-star Army general who served as chief lawyer for Republicans on the House committee investigating the attacks.

Retired Army Lt. Gen. Dana Chipman "repeatedly commended the military's actions on the night of the attacks during closed interviews with Defense Department officials," including a Jan. 8 interview with former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, Democrats on the committee say.

Face it, guy - all the Benghazi brouhaha ever was, was a witch hunt, an attempt to score political points to try to keep Hillary from defeating anyone y'all nominated. That's all it EVER was.

It is still a great idea.

It is still a great idea.

For the Dems, using their loss for political gain, more proof Trump and many of his supporters will do and say anything for political gain.

And further explain to them how it makes no difference now.

Without looking it up, can you:

1) Tell me what question that phrase was in response to
2) Tell me what the rest of the sentence was, and the following sentence?

For the Dems, using their loss for political gain, more proof Trump and many of his supporters will do and say anything for political gain.

She lied to those families, she deserves to be called on that forever.

Without looking it up, can you:

1) Tell me what question that phrase was in response to
2) Tell me what the rest of the sentence was, and the following sentence?

Completely from memory it was something along the lines of it makes no difference now for what reason the attack occurred. Don't know what came after offhand. I'm not saying she ever said the lives didn't matter, but the pic in the OP was specifically about trotting out the video as inciting random mob violence when that's not the case. The truth matters.

I see that you missed the point, noted.

I got your point. You like to make Trump supporters look bad. It is still a great idea.

Completely from memory it was something along the lines of it makes no difference now for what reason the attack occurred. Don't know what came after offhand. I'm not saying she ever said the lives didn't matter, but the pic in the OP was specifically about trotting out the video as inciting random mob violence when that's not the case. The truth matters.

Is that what she said? "The video incited a random mob to violence?"

I got your point. You like to make Trump supporters look bad. It is still a great idea.

Wrong. Trump supporters do that all by themselves. If you are a Conservative then supporting a Liberal is going against your own ideals, don't you agree.

Dogwhistle meme for ignorant rabble.

Dogwhistle meme for ignorant rabble.

While the other side is willfully ignorant. Do you notice how often the arrogant say ignorant?

And further explain to them how it makes no difference now.

And then, explain why this is a reason to choose between equivalent liars.

Back
Top Bottom