• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A Good Month for Republicans

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Last poll I saw this year was that people support the overthrow of Wade v Roe by 60%. Bush's job approval rating was the lowest ever last week at 34%, but this week it shot up to 41%. Another plus for the 'right' party.

ptsdkid said:
Last poll I saw this year was that people support the overthrow of Wade v Roe by 60%.

Then truely America is no longer a progressive country.:neutral:

Then truely America is no longer a progressive country.
not really an amazing shock after reading some posts on here

lol yeah I know what you mean. Europe and America are as different as chalk and cheese. Internationally and socially. It's sad in a way.
To all progressive Americans you are welcome to live over here anytime lol lol. :2wave:

It's a great month for the republicans.

Repubilcans such as Peter King, Dennis Hastert, Bill Frist, and Jerry Lewis have all vowed to block the port agreement from going through.

DeLay winning is what I wanted anyway. It will make the election between him and Nick Lampson that much more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom