• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Good Guy With A Gun Saves The Day, Again

Massachusetts? As a civilian, even if I had every firearm permit known to man there is NO WAY I'd pull a gun in anything but the most extreme of self defense situations. If someone else was getting their ticket punched, too bad for them as there is no way I'd want to go through the legal process of trying to explain to gun hating, independence loathing, state preeminence over everything mother ****ers that what I did not only made sense but was legal under their own laws.

If it's anything like the last quoted number of mass shootings, it's highly overblown.

I understand that 25 mass shootings in 28 days is hard to defend.

It's much easier to simply say that data is wrong and try to ignore it.

I understand that 25 mass shootings in 28 days is hard to defend.

It's much easier to simply say that data is wrong and try to ignore it.

If gun control advocates didn't had a history of twisting and outright inflating stats to fit their agenda, I've would've accepted this stat at face value. Let's not forget the recent school shooting stat that included cases where a man committed suicide in a school parking lot that was closed down at the time.

Back
Top Bottom