• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Girl Sang 'Let it Go' From 'Frozen' In A Bomb Shelter. Idina Menzel Says 'We See You'

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I wasn't sure where to put this so I just put it in news. It's now gotten into the news.

The video has gone all over the world with over a million people having viewed it.

It moved me.

I kept thinking that she and all those in that shelter shouldn't be there.

She should be in school. At home. Living a normal life of a child.

She has a very beautiful voice and I hope that she is able to get through all this alive and has the opportunity to develop her voice so that the world can enjoy the beautiful music she is able to share.

I'm glad her gift is able to bring some beauty and light into a very horrible place in a very horrible situation that none of them should be in.

What's that old Hemmingway line?

People can be destroyed, but they cannot be defeated, because they were not made for defeat.

Breaking news?

Back
Top Bottom