• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Giant Billboard Of Trump And Cruz Kissing Just Went Up 5 Minutes From The RNC

Nilly

stb
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
A Giant Billboard Of Trump And Cruz Kissing Just Went Up 5 Minutes From The RNC

:lamo epic troll.

Planting Peace, the non-profit organization behind The Equality House, a rainbow-colored house that sits across the street from Westboro Baptist Church, is calling out Donald Trump and the Republican Party in a massive billboard that went up on Thursday in Cleveland, Ohio, where the RNC will take place next week. The billboard, below, shows an illustration of Trump poised to kiss Ted Cruz beside a caption that reads “Love trumps Hate. End homophobia.”

5787c5271a00002700dd15e1.jpeg

Nobody wants to see that. :)

No whiskers. It looks like a Lesbian couple kissing.

:|

As a gay man i find that repulsive, could be worse, at least they have there clothes on, now thats a thought i could not get out of my mind lol

Both men desperatly need a gym membership haha

If you're going to be a childish troll it behooves you to at least be funny while doing it.

This is incredibly lame.

The anti-Trump brigade has done a fine job of making Trump more popular and looking dumb while doing it.

And I'm as #NeverTrump as it gets, but this is just stupid.

How many Orlandos will it take before Gays wake up and see that Trump isn't the enemy. Trump isn't the one shooting at Gays, it's those whom the Gays refuse to criticize who are.

Just another sad commentary on how classless we have become as a society, it should insult a wide range of citizens for several reasons, yet it doesn't, we are going to get exactly what we deserve.

This is as effective as putting a picture of Hillary taking a **** on a pile of dead black babies near the convention in Philly.

Well said - I know it ruined my morning.

It's helped to make mine. Stupid billboards and stupid people wearing colanders on their heads are so much more fun to think about than corpses of children in the streets of Nice.

It's helped to make mine. Stupid billboards and stupid people wearing colanders on their heads are so much more fun to think about than corpses of children in the streets of Nice.

good point.

I don't know about hateful, but certainly immature.

Just like most billboards not directly advertising a product or a nearby destination.

Back
Top Bottom