• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Giant “Screw You” to Taxpayers: Fauci’s Pal Dr. Peter Daszak Is Awarded New Government NIH Grant to Study Bat Coronavirus in Asia

You also equated COVID with influenza.

That was beaten down too.
No it was not SARS is a form of influenza and the SARS virus was the basis for covid. Because you say something doesn't make it true.

I'm sure you have.

Just remember: In America, the people are the government.
Let me stop there. I don't agree with this statement. Our electoral process changes the names of the people in power but never fix the federal government. That means that either the voters don't see the problems with federal government or don't care. That is a government of, by, and for the government. We don't have a monarch but we don't have the ability to fix government either.

Everyone who notices is labeled a right wing conspiracy theorist. Even though there are experts who believe lab origin is very likely and ought to be carefully investigated.
There are 'ex-spurts' claiming silver potions can prevent/cure Covid AND male pattern baldness... :rolleyes:

For how many years (decades) did tobacco's ex-spurts claim there was no link between smoking and lung cancer... :unsure:

There are ex-spurts who claim tanning your testicles can increase your manliness. If Tucker is the poster child for that sort of manliness, then by all means the Rabid Right conspiracy wankers need to jump onboard... ✌️

No it was not SARS is a form of influenza and the SARS virus was the basis for covid. Because you say something doesn't make it true.
Hmmmm

There is no evidence that the bats carried a bad flu virus.
Wrong. Covid is a SARS flu virus that was engineered to be covid.

SARS is a flu virus. Your evidence that it was not engineered when common sense points to it?

All lies.

SARS is not a flu virus.

And it is not me saying so. It is the medical community.

Why do you continue to lie?

It isn't the flu. Damn.

Let me stop there. I don't agree with this statement. Our electoral process changes the names of the people in power but never fix the federal government. That means that either the voters don't see the problems with federal government or don't care. That is a government of, by, and for the government. We don't have a monarch but we don't have the ability to fix government either.
Did you stop to think that maybe the most likely explanation is that it's simply not so easy to govern a country of 330 million people? Why would you immediately jump to "evil secret shadow government trying to **** everything up?"

If the names of the people in power are changing regularly by the will of the people, then it is a government of the people. No government is perfect. No government is free from corruption. But the United States of America comes as close as any of them.

It isn't my opinion that SARS =/= INFLUENZA.

It is scientific fact.
The corona viruses are all related to one another. It is scientific fact.

Back
Top Bottom