• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Giant “Screw You” to Taxpayers: Fauci’s Pal Dr. Peter Daszak Is Awarded New Government NIH Grant to Study Bat Coronavirus in Asia

So it is being claimed by some. I'm skeptical of those claims, as I am skeptical that humans have amassed sufficient knowledge and wisdom to genetically manipulate virulent viruses.

Wisely or not, we do it all the time these days.

So yes. You want deadly viruses studied here rather than where things like this originated.
A contortion to suit your own ends of what I posted.

If there is going to be genetic manipulation of virulent viruses, would you not want them to be in a bio-level 5 containment facility?
Do you not think that anything short of a a bio-level 5 containment facility for such research exposes the world to risks it shouldn't have to be exposed to?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Take it to the Conspiracy Forum, Mr. Iccke.
Covid is part of the GOPlatform line of attack.
Start imagining what a gop house looks like.
MqQarthy will immediately ban a DEM from their committees.

$$$ for Covid and Ukraine will be hard to come by.
Investigations into DEMs will begin immediately.
teflon don will get off scot-free from his corrupt gop house.

This ‘apartheid gerrymandered scotus’ has created a ‘gop house’ that will last for decades, as with the federal judiciary.

Covid is part of the GOPlatform line of attack.
Start imagining what a gop house looks like.
MqQarthy will immediately ban a DEM from their committees.

$$$ for Covid and Ukraine will be hard to come by.
Investigations into DEMs will begin immediately.
teflon don will get off scot-free from his corrupt gop house.

This ‘apartheid gerrymandered scotus’ has created a ‘gop house’ that will last for decades, as with the federal judiciary.

There is no GOP. Hasn't been in a while.

There are still some conservatives around, but the GOP is now the Church of Trump, and all members are expected to kiss his ass at every opportunity.

If there is going to be genetic manipulation of virulent viruses, would you not want them to be in a bio-level 5 containment facility?
Do you not think that anything short of a a bio-level 5 containment facility for such research exposes the world to risks it shouldn't have to be exposed to?

If they are simply studying a disease that's already endemic to the area, why would they need a level 5 lab?

There is no GOP. Hasn't been in a while.

There are still some conservatives around, but the GOP is now the Church of Trump, and all members are expected to kiss his ass at every opportunity.
Covid disappears in January with this gop.

Immediate austerity and shutting down the government will toss us into a nasty recession.

Covid disappears in January with this gop.

Immediate austerity and shutting down the government will toss us into a nasty recession.

I never figured out why anyone falls for that austerity crap. It's never worked.

You jump start an economy by making money move, not by hoarding it.

Time to first lie. First sentence.

Sounds like we did learn from the last global pandemic. We need to study these viruses and fully understand how they work and which ones are most likely to cross the species barrier so we aren't taken by surprise again, and can have vaccine precursors ready for when and if they make the jump to humans.

Our friend, China, can be trusted that they will NEVER release such a viral strain intentionally or by accident!

:ROFLMAO:o_O(n)

Our friend, China, can be trusted that they will NEVER release such a viral strain intentionally or by accident!

:ROFLMAO:o_O(n)

Schroedinger's virus: It is at the same time a horrible viral weapon inflicted on us by China, and nothing more than the sniffles.

Schroedinger's virus: It is at the same time a horrible viral weapon inflicted on us by China, and nothing more than the sniffles.

Look at you supporting Chinese bioterrorism!

You GO girl, it's your Birthday!

Oh no, the Chinese killed off our weak and feeble.

But I'm sure you're just here to blame Trump.

Dude. The entire coronavirus section is jam-packed with right wingers telling us for two years that it's just the sniffles.

Are you calling the other right wingers liars?

Dude. The entire coronavirus section is jam-packed with right wingers telling us for two years that it's just the sniffles.

Are you calling the other right wingers liars?

Feel free to box yourself into your own corners.

I'm not interested in playing your word games. :LOL:(n)

Feel free to box yourself into your own corners.

I'm not interested in playing your word games. :LOL:(n)

Hey, they called it the sniffles. Are you calling all the other right wingers liars?

It's one or the other.

Seems that some haven't learned a single thing from the last global pandemic.

How many years, you think, before the next one? Perhaps even from this effort?

Its really funny how one of the greatest Americans this century is hated by 33% of the country.

If only he could come up with a cure for MAGA.

Hey, they called it the sniffles. Are you calling all the other right wingers liars?

I'm sure you'll manufacture an answer on my behalf.

It's one or the other.

This is called the "False Choice fallacy". It's intended to box people into a corner, and you're just not any good at disguising it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Had me going for a moment.
*shrug* OK. I won't blame you for your ignorance, as this has been something fought against, but Fauci was integrally involved in the Wuhan lab and that is where the virus came from. It was not naturally developing, even though they've been desperate to try and find a link.

Back
Top Bottom