• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A general pro-life/pro-choice poll for DP members

Vote:

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I know there are different degrees to which you might agree or disagree with each position, but to make it as simple as possible, which position do you most identify with?

A lot of pro-lifers still seem to favor access to abortion prior to viability.....

Abortion

I know there are different degrees to which you might agree or disagree with each position, but to make it as simple as possible, which position do you most identify with?

Male and Pro Choice

Sorry, I appreciate your poll but I can't answer it. I'm pro-life and pro-choice and these positions are not mutually exclusive.

As a Christian man I wish there was never a need for an abortion, however as a Christian man I also know it's not place to try to tell someone what to do to their own body. I can tell them that it's a sin, that it's against the teaching or God but it's not my place to try to stop them. God gave people free will to make up their own minds, to do as they see fit. It's up to God to judge people not other people.

Male and anti-abortion. I am only pro most lives, not all.

Looks like so far we've had more male pro-choicers visiting the Abortion forum.

Male
Pro-Choice with limits which translates into

21 weeks-, pro-choice
22 weeks+, pro-life

I'd guess most male pro choicers are pro choice up until the third trimester maybe even the second.

Looks like so far we've had more male pro-choicers visiting the Abortion forum.

I'm guessing that there are more men visiting this forum. Do we have any figures on this?

Back
Top Bottom