• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A GaY Agenda ?

JOHNYJ

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Its the most asked and most unanswered question when it comes to Gay politics in America.
The answer is yes , there is. The Gay establishment never wanted,toleration or parity. They wanted absolute equality imposed by law . Thats why civil unions, are not enough. They must have the exact same thing, with he same word.
In fact they want to be better than equal, with protected class status and hate law protection.Hell they might even want their own affinrmative action policy,LOL.

Of course there is a homosexual agenda you dolt, what's your point? OMG the homosexuals want equal rights and minority protection under the law LOL?!?!?! What is America coming to LOL!

I truly believe that most Gay people want to just live their life in peace and harmony like the rest of us but there is a small very vocal minority in the Gay community that are not happy with that.......They want total acceptance that their lifestyle is a suitable alternate lifestyle and that the sex acts they engage in are perfectly normal...........They want the public schools in this country to teach our children that rhetoric.........

That is what it is all about............

It really has very little to do with Gay marriage.........

Ok, as a member of musical theatre and the music program, I have several gay friends. So let's see about this.
Navy Pride said:
I truly believe that most Gay people want to just live their life in peace and harmony like the rest of us but there is a small very vocal minority in the Gay community that are not happy with that.......They want total acceptance that their lifestyle is a suitable alternate lifestyle and that the sex acts they engage in are perfectly normal...........They want the public schools in this country to teach our children that rhetoric.........
Alright, this may be true, but it isn't going to happen, just like the neo fascists or Nazis in this country are not going to get their agenda passed. Get real and realize that this is a small minority and doesn't even come close to reflecting the majority. In fact, I would be shocked if more than 2-3% of homosexuals supported what you just said.
That is what it is all about............

It really has very little to do with Gay marriage.........
And the buzzer sounds...it doesn't have to do with gay marriage, it has to do with equal rights-correct.

Alot of homosexuals support gay marriage only so they feel they have equal rights and they would never actually get married. It was on the news and the only conservative guy on cbc, who disappered may I ad, asked a gay couple first if they supported gay mariage they all said yes. He then asked if they would get married and not a one said yes. So it really is true there agenda only has to do with equal rights not gay marriage.

ShamMol said:
Ok, as a member of musical theatre and the music program, I have several gay friends. So let's see about this.Alright, this may be true, but it isn't going to happen, just like the neo fascists or Nazis in this country are not going to get their agenda passed. Get real and realize that this is a small minority and doesn't even come close to reflecting the majority. In fact, I would be shocked if more than 2-3% of homosexuals supported what you just said.
And the buzzer sounds...it doesn't have to do with gay marriage, it has to do with equal rights-correct.

No, it has to do with forcing their gay agenda down our throats and say just accept it..........

I know gay people who are embarrassed by the activist gay minoirty and wish they would just shut up............

CanadianGuy said:
Alot of homosexuals support gay marriage only so they feel they have equal rights and they would never actually get married. It was on the news and the only conservative guy on cbc, who disappered may I ad, asked a gay couple first if they supported gay mariage they all said yes. He then asked if they would get married and not a one said yes. So it really is true there agenda only has to do with equal rights not gay marriage.

Like I said its not really about gay marriage...........I myself favor Civil Unions with the same rights that married people recieve....You would think that would solve the problem but it does not for the vocal gay minority........

Navy Pride said:
Like I said its not really about gay marriage...........I myself favor Civil Unions with the same rights that married people recieve....You would think that would solve the problem but it does not for the vocal gay minority........

The moment you separate it out into "Civil Unions", though, you immediately open the door to future tampering with what "civil union" actually means. If it's marriage, plain and simple, you can't mess with it without messing with EVERYONE, gay AND straight. Seperate, but equal. For now.

Zebulon said:
The moment you separate it out into "Civil Unions", though, you immediately open the door to future tampering with what "civil union" actually means. If it's marriage, plain and simple, you can't mess with it without messing with EVERYONE, gay AND straight. Seperate, but equal. For now.

From what I have heard I think Civil Unions are working fine in Vermont........

Navy Pride said:
From what I have heard I think Civil Unions are working fine in Vermont........
It isn't about working. It is about recognition of rights, and in this case, the right to marry. Gay people will take what they can get while still arguing for more.

ShamMol said:
It isn't about working. It is about recognition of rights, and in this case, the right to marry. Gay people will take what they can get while still arguing for more.

Gay couples can have the same rights as married couples but as I have already said for a small minority vocal group of gays and liberals that is not good enough because this is not about gay marriage its about forced acceptance of a perverted lifestyle........

Navy Pride said:
a perverted lifestyle........

Not, of course, that you a re prejudiced or anything..... :roll:

Naughty Nurse said:
Not, of course, that you a re prejudiced or anything..... :roll:

That's the kneejerk response someone against gay marriage usually gets.

Whether you like it or not, he DOES have a right to believe homosexuality is perverted. Whether or not you believe he needs to be "educated" is irrelevant. He might equally believe its you that needs the education.

That's the difference between "tolerance" and "acceptance".

Navy Pride said:

Horray! That is so right. Why will they not accept it and continue to insult christians? Why do they have to be married in the eyes of god when the teachers of god tell them not too?

CanadianGuy said:
Horray! That is so right. Why will they not accept it and continue to insult christians? Why do they have to be married in the eyes of god when the teachers of god tell them not too?

There are many churches that allow such things.

Gandhi>Bush said:
There are many churches that allow such things.

Many! Are you crazy, just asking. Maybe a few here and there but not the pope or many others!

Navy Pride said:
Gay couples can have the same rights as married couples but as I have already said for a small minority vocal group of gays and liberals that is not good enough because this is not about gay marriage its about forced acceptance of a perverted lifestyle........

I agree with you but "perverted lifestyle" was a little to far

CanadianGuy said:
Many! Are you crazy, just asking. Maybe a few here and there but not the pope or many others!

Liberal christians start liberal churches. It's not a common thing but "a few here and there" is quite an understatement.

CanadianGuy said:
I agree with you but "perverted lifestyle" was a little to far

Sorry but anyone that engages in the sex acts they do whether straight or gay is a perverism...........

Again I say though they can do what they want in the privacy of their bedrooms.........They will answer to their maker on judgment day.........Make no mistake about that............

Last edited:
Navy Pride said:
Sorry but anyone that engages in the sex acts they do whether straight or gay is a perverism...........

Perversion?

Why?

Gandhi>Bush said:
Perversion?

Why?

I really don't want to get graphic but I am sure you know the type of sex to men engage in............

Navy Pride said:
I really don't want to get graphic but I am sure you know the type of sex to men engage in............

Big fan of the missionary position too, huh? Just because you don't want to do it, doesn't make it perverted.

Navy Pride said:

Butt sex. Heterosexuals do it too.

pervert: to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right.

Morality is relative.

One of the things I have found on this forum is not to put everyone in the same group.
Not all homosexual men condone that sexual behavior.

I agree with the word perverted, but probably not the same definition in context.

Dictionary.com
Perverted: Deviating from what is considered right and correct.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Butt sex. Heterosexuals do it too.

pervert: to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right.

Morality is relative.

Yes they do and its perverted when they do it to................The anus is designed as and out take not and intake.............

Back
Top Bottom