• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A future scenario could it happen?

presluc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
A future scenario

It is the white house congressional Ball
The new president is getting ready and having trouble tieing his tie.
He curses Damn things , but finally gets it.
He starts towards the door when the phone rings.
Damn he says
This is the conversation that followed.
President Hello, oh it's you
Yeah I got your congradulations thank you now I got.....
No we don't need any more oil we are on alternative fuel now
No we don't need anymore dates they don't sell too well in America now if you....
So if you don't get my cooperation you'll attack Israel huh?
I wouldn't do that if I was you but go ahead if you want to.
You're not stupid enough to threaten America... no I didn't think so
Say what America owes you I remind you sir of the gas prices when ewe had to buy oil from your country.

Since we're on the subject of money about that 180 million you owe America HELLO HELLO. son of a bitch hung up

The President's aid hearing the shouting comes in "everything alright Mr. president was the phone call bad news"
The President answers "NAH JUST SOME LOSER THAT OWES US MONEY.":peace
JFP

Ladies and Gentlemen I await your comment, views or criticism on this little story.

Sorry, Pres. Too hard to read. Font too small and too light.

Sorry, Pres. Too hard to read. Font too small and too light.

Thanks for the response anyway.

Oh well ya can't win them all,all I can do is try , try again.:peace

Everything is possible (within the laws of what we understand and call physics) and in theory it's already happened in an alternate dimension.

Everything is possible (within the laws of what we understand and call physics) and in theory it's already happened in an alternate dimension.

Well if it was written in an alternative universe I hope it was written better. lol:peace

Back
Top Bottom