• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Funny (but True) Republican's View of What is Right!

Before snl did weak, lame political skits, they used to be very very funny. Back in the early years. Everyone watched SNL.
Now a days it draws a assortment of leftists.

Before snl did weak, lame political skits, they used to be very very funny. Back in the early years. Everyone watched SNL.
I wonder why? Could it be that the left is actually the right place to be? and that right is the side to make fun of?

This particular skit was pretty hilarious.

There was a time when Republicans could laugh at themselves. Reagan would get roasted and could laugh it off.

Now they are a bunch of snowflakes that need their own social media and “news parody show” on Fox. 🤣

So stop acting like a bunch of arses and we won't make fun of you.

Because nowadays, from Jewish space lasers and calling Putin a genius for invading Ukraine to continued claims of stolen presidential elections- SNL has nothing on the comedy coming from the right wing. They can’t even keep up with half the funny sh-t coming from these psychopathic clowns anymore.

Here is a "funny but true" Republican's view of what is right.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Our fabulous DP trumpturds will positively SEETHE over this...because its so accurate! I actually sat through all 8 minutes which is something I dont ever do.

lolz.gif

The Trump part was funny.

The rest was pretty lame.

Or do a crap ton of libs work there
Oh Wow! We cannot allow a ton of Liberals to work anywhere. After all, with the definition of a Liberal being = "willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas", we cannot allow that to happen!!!!!

We need to stick to our Old Conservative values don't we?

neanderthal1a.jpg

SNL has always done political skits.

From 1976:

From 1978:

Or do a crap ton of libs work there
Sure, but that's because conservatives aren't funny. What does that have to do with the skits? SNL works with what they have and are equal opportunity comedians. It's not their fault Donald Trump was elected president.

Here is a "funny but true" Republican's view of what is right.

I remember back in the day most of their skits were boring to me, though occasionally they would have a gem that was clever. I can laugh at a biting satire aimed at might side if it's clever. This was mostly boring imo.

I read funnier stuff from Angry bitter pgressives here sometimes.

I remember back in the day most of their skits were boring to me, though occasionally they would have a gem that was clever. I can laugh at a biting satire aimed at might side if it's clever. This was mostly boring imo.

I read funnier stuff from Angry bitter pgressives here sometimes.
that's a fair review. Way more misses than hits. some of their skits are painfully unfunny,

Back
Top Bottom