• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Fox News Fairy Tale: Sarah Palin Will Clean Obama’s Clock in 2012

LizardofOz

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
A Fox News Fairy Tale: Sarah Palin Will Clean Obama

Fox in their infinite wisdom, and infinite amount of potential GOP 2012 ticket candidates that they employ have finally homed in on the "choice" of the people and what just happens to be the most popular annoying thing people talk about nowadays (usually of course, her family's name is in the same breath as Jersey Shore). The article doesn't really give to many good examples of a an incumbent getting beat, however political science and history will tell us war time presidents are very hard to beat (which is why I don't think Obama will pull out of Afghanistan for real until after 2012).

Hannity said:
I think Gov. Palin, if they keep up with this radical agenda will clean Obama’s clock.

I've been on drugs. I'd have to get back on them to come up with something as stupid as the statement above.

I think FOX is right.
I think this will happen.
I must support Sarah.
I must support Palin.
Take my money for her please.

A Fox News Fairy Tale: Sarah Palin Will Clean Obama

Fox in their infinite wisdom, and infinite amount of potential GOP 2012 ticket candidates that they employ have finally homed in on the "choice" of the people and what just happens to be the most popular annoying thing people talk about nowadays (usually of course, her family's name is in the same breath as Jersey Shore). The article doesn't really give to many good examples of a an incumbent getting beat, however political science and history will tell us war time presidents are very hard to beat (which is why I don't think Obama will pull out of Afghanistan for real until after 2012).

So, one opinion host on Fox says Palin can beat Obama and it's suddenly a Fox News Fairy Tale ?????

:roll:

So, one opinion host on Fox says Palin can beat Obama and it's suddenly a Fox News Fairy Tale ?????

:roll:

Just another thing to get mad at FoxNews about. It's the game that you can never get bored of.

I think FOX is right.
I think this will happen.
I must support Sarah.
I must support Palin.
Take my money for her please.

Did anyone else read this in brainwash voice?

I wonder if she will shine his shoes as well.

I really hope that the GOP nomination doesn't get hijacked by celebrity. If conservatives could just get passed this whole "America's darling" phase and their enamour with this woman, then a real worthy candidate could step forward and potentially clean Obama's clock. Americans should have a vested interest in the best candidates running for office, and seeing them compete for victory. Nominees shouldn't be put forth based on popularity and I truly hope that America is smarted than that.

Then again, popularity contests gave us Bush... he was more charismatic than Kerry and that's why he won. Kerry was a bore but would have been a good policy maker. Just goes to show what elections have become these days.

Oh silly Sarah Palin somebody should make a show about her silly antics...oh wait.

Back
Top Bottom