• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A federal judge's conclusion is more than a stinging rebuke of Trump

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This one comment from the article really sums it up...

"As Carter reminds us, we experienced “a coup in search of a legal theory,”

THAT is how close we came to losing this country to crooks and liars and anti-American pigs.

Please move to conspiracy theories forum.

"Most likely..." means jack****.

"The big question, of course, is whether any of this means that Trump, Eastman and others will be on the receiving end of federal criminal indictments. Maybe, but not certainly." means that Trump hasn't been held to anything, yet, but handing over emails that may take quite a while and may, possibly, just guessing, not include all of them. Exec priv or whatever. A number of lines blacked out. Just like the 1/6 phone recordings are missing the 7 most critical hrs of the insurrection. If, and the big when that has been working for Trump, those recordings are handed over, how much will be "blacked out"?

I would agree.

And the way they promote division by calling riots insurrections is so obvious.
yes, as they bum rushed our capital and tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power that wasn't an attempted insurrection or anything.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Most likely..." means jack****.

"The big question, of course, is whether any of this means that Trump, Eastman and others will be on the receiving end of federal criminal indictments. Maybe, but not certainly." means that Trump hasn't been held to anything, yet, but handing over emails that may take quite a while and may, possibly, just guessing, not include all of them. Exec priv or whatever. A number of lines blacked out. Just like the 1/6 phone recordings are missing the 7 most critical hrs of the insurrection. If, and the big when that has been working for Trump, those recordings are handed over, how much will be "blacked out"?
That's entirely up to the Biden WH. He has not yet blocked any documents related to the Jan. 6th insurrection.

I would agree.

And the way they promote division by calling riots insurrections is so obvious.
Once again, for the 10,000th time, what we had at the capitol was a violent uprising against our federal seat of government. I challenge you to find me one definition of 'Insurrection' that does not contain that description, among others.

Once again, for the 10,000th time, what we had at the capitol was a violent uprising against our federal seat of government. I challenge you to find me one definition of 'Insurrection' that does not contain that description, among others.

Yes, and the 10,001th time won't make it any more true.

Back
Top Bottom