• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A federal judge's conclusion is more than a stinging rebuke of Trump

Most definitely was.....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My side hurts.
i find it quite interesting that you work so hard to downplay the attempted insurrection.

that would be something i'd expect from russians or cubans or iranians. not americans.

i find it quite interesting that you work so hard to downplay the attempted insurrection.

that would be something i'd expect from russians or cubans or iranians. not americans.

Since there was no insurrection, there was nothing to downplay.

What you expect does not concern me.

They're most certainly was an attempted insurrection and what you just posted is exactly what I'm talking about.

That's entirely up to the Biden WH. He has not yet blocked any documents related to the Jan. 6th insurrection.

Are you saying that the missing 7 hrs is because Biden did not release them? Biden can't release what has been removed. How can what is missing in emails, blacked out or what, be obtained, regardless of Biden releasing all the WH has the right to release?

Ignorance is bliss Law and order!!!!!

Ignorance is bliss Law and order!!!!!
It's not ignorance. This is how fascists work. They just keep telling lies to your face.

It's not ignorance. This is how fascists work. They just keep telling lies to your face.

The ultra rightwingers have used Covid and masks as their rallying call, now that the mask/mandate has stopped, what will they find to create their new hysteria?

The ultra rightwingers have used Covid and masks as their rallying call, now that the mask/mandate has stopped, what will they find to create their new hysteria?
LOL, there's always a culture war for them to invent. Probably a new transphobia scare?

Back
Top Bottom