• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A fact checker looked into 158 things Donald Trump said. 78 percent were false

So why don't conservatives set up their own fact check if they think it is biased, huh?

Why would it have to be Conservatives? Are you saying that Conservatives are the only ones who care about the truth?

Why would it have to be Conservatives? Are you saying that Conservatives are the only ones who care about the truth?

No I'm offering a solution for those who claim fact check is liberal.

what about obama's lies or hillary clinton's lies,you call your self a conservative,you must be a mitt romney conservative.

so you are scared of donald trump ,you must be a liberal no conservative would be scared of donald trump,unless he or she was a romney conservative.
you are the people that thank the votes of 14 million Americans mean nothing it is all about the conservatives,again RONALD REAGAN would not be conservative enough for you people. you would rather see hillary elected woulden't you.

run don run

are you saying the left has a truth meter for the left,hillary clinton is up to her ear rings in wall street,yet she waves her finger and says donald trump will give it all to wall street,i will give the left one thing, they can lie and lie they do.

run don run

In a word they are Nonsense.

So you're saying that I don't have a boss, he is not successful, is not a good communicator, not from a different industry and not able to translate his previous experience into doing a good job in his new role.

You know nothing of this in any way and yet you claim expertise.

I feel that this is the standard method of operation for you.

Best of luck. You can probably use it.

So you're saying that I don't have a boss, he is not successful, is not a good communicator, not from a different industry and not able to translate his previous experience into doing a good job in his new role.

You know nothing of this in any way and yet you claim expertise.

I feel that this is the standard method of operation for you.

Best of luck. You can probably use it.

More of your Nonsense? Is this some sort of compulsive behavior on your part?

More of your Nonsense? Is this some sort of compulsive behavior on your part?

You made a claim.

It was empty, dismissive, uniformed and rude.

I was only trying to establish your accuracy and your responses have avoided any meaningful content, cogent thought, openness or honesty.

Again, good luck.

When are they going to fact check Hillary?

'Ya know, when the only response that Trump bots can come up with is "But Hillary..........", then they have proven that they don't have a response, because the fact checks are in fact true, and the Trump bots have also demonstrated that they have no morals.

I cannot stand Hillary Clinton, and have no intention of voting for her. But whore myself and my values out to the sociopath that is Trump? That is never going to happen. Besides, there is an honest third party candidate in the running. Sure, he won't win, but to be frank, I don't give a damn which of the 2 major party assholes wins. The only reason a Democrat or Republican will get the majority of the votes this year is because America has become a nation of whores, whose scarlet letters are R and D. Feel free to stay on your RINO hamster wheel.

Last edited:
Thanks for your sharing.........

BTW

Why do folks seem to ask questions they can/should answer for themselves?

The Principles of PolitiFact, PunditFact and the Truth-O-Meter | PolitiFact

Sorry for leaving you hanging so long on this one.

I read PolitiFact's statement of principles when it was first published, and I've followed the changes to it over the years with interest.

There is nothing in any of PolitiFact's statements of principles that establishes a line of demarcation between false and "ridiculously false."

Why do folks pretend a question is answered when it isn't?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-than-all-the-other-2016-candidates-combined/
A fact checker looked into 158 things Donald Trump said. 78 percent were false.

Liar, liar…. Pants on fire……. If Trump opens his mouth, chances are 78% of the time it is a lie

PolitiFact, the nonpartisan fact-checking outlet based in Florida, is out today with its mid-year report on the 2016 election. It's an attempt to take a step back from the day-to-day grind of the campaign and see which candidates are telling the truth and which aren't.

Donald Trump isn't.

Of the 158 Trump claims that PolitiFact has checked out, 95 have been rated either "False" or "Pants on Fire." That's 60 percent of all Trump claims. As PolitiFact notes, if you include the Trump statements rated "mostly false" in that group, 78 percent of all of Trump's fact-checked claims have been scored "mostly false" or worse.

That's not even the most amazing fact in the PolitiFact report. That honor goes to this: "Trump has more statements rated Pants on Fire, 30, than the 21 other candidates for president we’ve fact-checked this cycle combined……….

ALSO SEE:
The truth (so far) behind the 2016 campaign | PolitiFact

Big deal. Why do you think he won? Trump told lies in a more forthright manner than any other. A bigger lie will overcome all other lies, and the truth.

Back
Top Bottom