• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Doctors note to not show up for your deposition?

"This letter is to certify that Mr. Alex Jones suffers from an allergic reaction to depositions and should be excused."

:p
If he get's away with it I gotta make sure my Dr. is on the same page just in case.

What kinda made up bullshit is this?

Oh, but this is AWESOME.

According to her website, Ouffutt is an “extensively trained integrative medicine physician” based in Marble Falls, Texas, who was, “recently appointed by Governor Greg Abbott to the Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome Advisory Council.”

Her practice provides consultation and treatment to patients for chronic pain, offering yoga and other services including, “ozone therapies” and “IV nutritional therapies.”

And to think, this is the kind of person many in the gop admire.

I like how the judge noted that Alex Jones was not so sick that he didn't go to the studio to do his daily show.

Back
Top Bottom