• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Different Tack

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I am going to try a different tack and see how the Trump supporters/defenders answer

Trump is criticized relentlessly from all angles. The media, the Democrats and everyone that disagrees with him is on his case every day. That is a lot of people that are criticizing him but all of that is explained away by Fake News, TDS, Stupidity, and bias against him for doing what his supporters call "draining the swamp" and "being real and not a politician".

Okay, for the sake of this OP let us say that those excuses are correct. That they are fake news, TDS and stupidity.

So what I want to see now is a list of those on the other side that are doing the opposite (lauding him) every day. Those that are shouting their support for his actions on every method out there. Instead of defending his actions, I want to see those that are making it known daily that his actions are accomplishing this or that. How he is making things better for all of us, every single day. I say "every day" because his contrarians have something negative to say about him every day.

For example, in Helsinki when Trump was criticized for saying that he believed Putin when he stated that he had not meddled in the election, what did Trump accomplish for the benefit of the country? When he decided to separate kids from their parents and was crucified for that decision, what good did he accomplish? when he closed the government for 34 days and everyone got on his case, what did he do that was right and made the country better? When he said about John McCain that he did not like patriots that get captured, how did that help us? When he talked to the Ukrainian president and was accused of using him for his own personal benefit, what good came out of him talking to the Ukrainian president? When he went into the trade war with China, what good has come of it? Trump downplayed the virus, did that help us?

I ask this because the presidents actions should always have some positives come out, right? I want you to explain to me how Trump's actions have helped our country. Lets leave the criticism aside of his hurting our country and show me how our country has benefited from his decisions in the cases mentioned above. Are we better off by him believing Putin? Are we better off with kids separated from their parents? Are we better off for him having closed the government? Are we better off for his degrading McCain? Are we better off from him talking to the Ukrainian president? are we better off because of the trade war with China? How did downplaying the virus help us? Have any of these helped our country in any way?

Explain it to me. Make me see how we are better because of Trump!

Last edited:
I guess there is no one that wants to address this issue. It is an important issue because with the Republican convention coming next week, who will step up then to talk about the benefits of Trump having another 4 years? Who will vouch for him as the high amount of people vouched for Biden at the Democratic convention this past week?

I am going to try a different tack and see how the Trump supporters/defenders answer

Trump is criticized relentlessly from all angles. The media, the Democrats and everyone that disagrees with him is on his case every day. That is a lot of people that are criticizing him but all of that is explained away by Fake News, TDS, Stupidity, and bias against him for doing what his supporters call "draining the swamp" and "being real and not a politician".

Okay, for the sake of this OP let us say that those excuses are correct. That they are fake news, TDS and stupidity.

So what I want to see now is a list of those on the other side that are doing the opposite (lauding him) every day. Those that are shouting their support for his actions on every method out there. Instead of defending his actions, I want to see those that are making it known daily that his actions are accomplishing this or that. How he is making things better for all of us, every single day. I say "every day" because his contrarians have something negative to say about him every day.

For example, in Helsinki when Trump was criticized for saying that he believed Putin when he stated that he had not meddled in the election, what did Trump accomplish for the benefit of the country? When he decided to separate kids from their parents and was crucified for that decision, what good did he accomplish? when he closed the government for 34 days and everyone got on his case, what did he do that was right and made the country better? When he said about John McCain that he did not like patriots that get captured, how did that help us? When he talked to the Ukrainian president and was accused of using him for his own personal benefit, what good came out of him talking to the Ukrainian president? When he went into the trade war with China, what good has come of it? Trump downplayed the virus, did that help us?

I ask this because the presidents actions should always have some positives come out, right? I want you to explain to me how Trump's actions have helped our country. Lets leave the criticism aside of his hurting our country and show me how our country has benefited from his decisions in the cases mentioned above. Are we better off by him believing Putin? Are we better off with kids separated from their parents? Are we better off for him having closed the government? Are we better off for his degrading McCain? Are we better off from him talking to the Ukrainian president? are we better off because of the trade war with China? How did downplaying the virus help us? Have any of these helped our country in any way?

Lists of accomplishments of President Trump for starters:

MUST SEE LIST of President Trump's Historical and Miraculous Accomplishments Three Years Into His Presidency

A List Of President Trump'''s Accomplishments So Far | 710 WOR | Mark Simone

STUNNING: List of Trump Administration Accomplishments - Geller Report News

Access Denied

These are accomplishments the left and MSM will never allow you to see and hear about....it's kept secret, out of public eye to brainwash their adherents. You will never hear them speak of a single one of these accomplishments, which have greatly improved the lives of Americans.....but why even try, for you are incapable of hearing truth.

MUST SEE LIST of President Trump's Historical and Miraculous Accomplishments Three Years Into His Presidency

Access Denied

These are accomplishments the left and MSM will never allow you to see and hear about....it's kept secret, out of public eye to brainwash their adherents. You will never hear them speak of a single one of these accomplishments, which have greatly improved the lives of Americans.....but why even try, for you are incapable of hearing truth.

I sure am glad that our 15 cases went down to zero and the virus disappeared in April.

Oh wait...

I haven't looked, but let me guess:

Trump has done everything the elite, globalist republican donors have clamored for for decades.

Plus a couple of things he thought might buy him some votes.

Pretty close?

Access Denied

That was not my question. My question is "who" will be stepping up to laud Trump's accomplishments. What person is going to talk about them every day out loud in front of the media and the world and say that Trump is a man that should be reelected. The key word is "WHO"?

I sure am glad that our 15 cases went down to zero and the virus disappeared in April.

Oh wait...

I haven't looked, but let me guess:

Trump has done everything the elite, globalist republican donors have clamored for for decades.

Plus a couple of things he thought might buy him some votes.

Pretty close?

See what I mean? You started an OP looking for accomplishments of President Trump which have helped Americans. I shared them with you, but are incapable of hearing them, but instead go on the false narrative that Trump caused the virus and killed people, lol....this is real pathetic to the core.

More truth the left will never permit to be seen:

Chronology: Trump Was On Top Of Coronavirus While Biden Mocked

That was not my question. My question is "who" will be stepping up to laud Trump's accomplishments. What person is going to talk about them every day out loud in front of the media and the world and say that Trump is a man that should be reelected. The key word is "WHO"?

Maybe stay away from the MSM, as they will never, ever show anyone lauding the accomplishments of President Trump. Many of us realize this truth, but the cult of the left need to keep their people in the dark, for obvious reasons.

Maybe stay away from the MSM, as they will never, ever show anyone lauding the accomplishments of President Trump. Many of this realize this truth, but the cult of the left need to keep their people in the dark, for obvious reasons.

You continue to evade the question. I am not asking who the media will put up. Given that you are a Trump supporter yourself, who do you hear in your biased media these days that are vouching for Trump. Who on FOX that is well known and has some renown that is vouching for Trump being a person that should be reelected

See what I mean? You started an OP looking for accomplishments of President Trump which have helped Americans. I shared them with you, but are incapable of hearing them, but instead go on the false narrative that Trump caused the virus and killed people, lol....this is real pathetic to the core.

More truth the left will never permit to be seen:

There is no narrative that trump "caused" the virus.

What he most certainly did was try to wish it away for critical weeks.

We are where we are due to his failed response to his first real crisis.

Which we all expected. Anybody without your conditioning knows good and well he is ill prepared for any real leadership role.

So your "false narrative" is actually a false narrative.

False narratives is all y'all got now.

You continue to evade the question. I am not asking who the media will put up. Given that you are a Trump supporter yourself, who do you hear in your biased media these days that are vouching for Trump. Who on FOX that is well known and has some renown that is vouching for Trump being a person that should be reelected

So, you honestly believe there is no one vouching for Trump?.....are you this ate up with the leftist false narratives, that all reality no longer exists? Stop trying to twist and change your way out.....there are hundreds of Trumps accomplishments that have affected many lives of Americans and most are very grateful. This thread is just another of the many from the left giving TDS addicts their daily dose of "Orange Man Bad".....it's a joke.

There is no narrative that trump "caused" the virus.

What he most certainly did was try to wish it away for critical weeks.

We are where we are due to his failed response to his first real crisis.

Which we all expected. Anybody without your conditioning knows good and well he is ill prepared for any real leadership role.

So your "false narrative" is actually a false narrative.

False narratives is all y'all got now.

That is not the truth....it's the false narrative from the left. Here's the truth:

So, you honestly believe there is no one vouching for Trump?.....are you this ate up with the leftist false narratives, that all reality no longer exists? Stop trying to twist and change your way out.....there are hundreds of Trumps accomplishments that have affected many lives of Americans and most are very grateful. This thread is just another of the many from the left giving TDS addicts their daily dose of "Orange Man Bad".....it's a joke.

Why can't you answer the question? Next week is the Republican National Convention. All Republicans there. Who do you think will step up to the plate "at the convention" and vouch for him. Who is going to be the one that says "I know this man and he should be reelected".

If you can't even say who in your party will be the one doing that, then you have no case in your posts.

That is not the truth....it's the false narrative from the left. Here's the truth:

Your article goes straight to shifting blame to china.

We had people in china monitoring infectious diseases for years specifically because china can't be trusted.

We also had a cabinet level team whose charter was specifically to monitor global outbreaks and develop strategies for addressing them.

Both eliminated by the trump administration.

And before you go for the china travel ban, be aware that I know it only pertained to Chinese nationals, hence the xenophobia claims, and at least 40,000 people flew from china directly to the states during the critical period.

As well as the fact that the outbreaks on the east coast came here by way of Italy.

There is an established SOP for addressing a pandemic.

trump made no effort whatsoever to follow any of them.

The history of his failure here is written in the data.

This debacle is what trump will be remembered for. And he will live to see it.

And that makes me happy.

Liberals are not better under Trump. Conservatives are better under Trump. That's the whole point.

Liberals are not better under Trump. Conservatives are better under Trump. That's the whole point.

Then what Conservatives are going to step up to the plate and vouch for another 4 years of Trump. Name the ones that will make their support public and I don't mean defend him but support him for more of what he has done.

Then what Conservatives are going to step up to the plate and vouch for another 4 years of Trump. Name the ones that will make their support public and I don't mean defend him but support him for more of what he has done.

Man, you are getting desperate. I imagine Trump will get over 60 million votes. Apparently over 60 million people are happy with his performance. Of course liberals don't like him anymore than conservatives would like Biden. That's why we have the right and the left. The left aren't going to like the right's policies and right aren't going to like the left's policies. This isn't rocket science. Of course Trump has been a thorn in the liberal's side for four years now. Tell me something I don't know already. Actually, you can answer this question for me:

The left claim that Trump and the right are divisive. Please tell me what policies Biden and the left have which they will reach out to conservatives with so that we can all be bosom buddies. Hillary ran on a campaign theme of "Stronger Together" but apparently together didn't include deplorables. How are Biden and the left going to reach out to those deplorables so that we can all be less divisive? Or, will you still be divisive against deplorables?

It isn't anything that Trump has done. It is that Trump isn't Hillary Clinton. I believe that we are better off with a Trump Presidency than a Hillary Presidency.

Also, the current state of the Democratic Party is REALLY poor. You say, "What good has Trump done?" I say, "At least Trump isn't the Democrats."

If the current Democratic Party was more competent, they might get my support. But as things go, I'd rather see a republican administration.

Man, you are getting desperate. I imagine Trump will get over 60 million votes. Apparently over 60 million people are happy with his performance. Of course liberals don't like him anymore than conservatives would like Biden. That's why we have the right and the left. The left aren't going to like the right's policies and right aren't going to like the left's policies. This isn't rocket science. Of course Trump has been a thorn in the liberal's side for four years now. Tell me something I don't know already. Actually, you can answer this question for me:

The left claim that Trump and the right are divisive. Please tell me what policies Biden and the left have which they will reach out to conservatives with so that we can all be bosom buddies. Hillary ran on a campaign theme of "Stronger Together" but apparently together didn't include deplorables. How are Biden and the left going to reach out to those deplorables so that we can all be less divisive? Or, will you still be divisive against deplorables?

My question is simple

Biden had a lot of people that vouched for him at the convention.

Cindy McCain
Michelle Obama
Barack Obama
Nancy Pelosi
John Kasich (Republican candidate for President in 2016)
Former Republican New Jersey Governor Christine Todd Whitman
Former Republican Representative Susan Molinari
and other such as Gary and Donna that spoke and validated their support for Trump with personal experience with him.

So my question that so far no one has been able to answer, is "who is going to talk about Trump and his virtues. Will the Republicans have someone like Kasich that ran for president on the Republican ticket stand up for him at the Convention?

Why can't you answer the question? Next week is the Republican National Convention. All Republicans there. Who do you think will step up to the plate "at the convention" and vouch for him. Who is going to be the one that says "I know this man and he should be reelected".

If you can't even say who in your party will be the one doing that, then you have no case in your posts.

Lol, just stay tuned in next week and you'll see....how's that?

Your article goes straight to shifting blame to china.

We had people in china monitoring infectious diseases for years specifically because china can't be trusted.

We also had a cabinet level team whose charter was specifically to monitor global outbreaks and develop strategies for addressing them.

Both eliminated by the trump administration.

And before you go for the china travel ban, be aware that I know it only pertained to Chinese nationals, hence the xenophobia claims, and at least 40,000 people flew from china directly to the states during the critical period.

As well as the fact that the outbreaks on the east coast came here by way of Italy.

There is an established SOP for addressing a pandemic.

trump made no effort whatsoever to follow any of them.

The history of his failure here is written in the data.

This debacle is what trump will be remembered for. And he will live to see it.

And that makes me happy.

Of course it does....it's all you got. The party of hatred, vindictiveness, fear mongering, etc....better stock up on Kleenex before they are all sold out, lol.

My question is simple

Biden had a lot of people that vouched for him at the convention.

Cindy McCain
Michelle Obama
Barack Obama
Nancy Pelosi
John Kasich (Republican candidate for President in 2016)
Former Republican New Jersey Governor Christine Todd Whitman
Former Republican Representative Susan Molinari
and other such as Gary and Donna that spoke and validated their support for Trump with personal experience with him.

So my question that so far no one has been able to answer, is "who is going to talk about Trump and his virtues. Will the Republicans have someone like Kasich that ran for president on the Republican ticket stand up for him at the Convention?

Who cares? The conventions have always been nothing but party bull****.

It isn't anything that Trump has done. It is that Trump isn't Hillary Clinton. I believe that we are better off with a Trump Presidency than a Hillary Presidency.

Also, the current state of the Democratic Party is REALLY poor. You say, "What good has Trump done?" I say, "At least Trump isn't the Democrats."

If the current Democratic Party was more competent, they might get my support. But as things go, I'd rather see a republican administration.

You say that at least Trump isn't Hillary and that is naming specific people. I understand that mentality. I can safely say that Biden isn't Hillary either so why not vote for Biden since he is not Hilary? You go on to say that it isn't anything that Trump has done, so why don't you try Biden, after all Biden isn't corrupt (like Hillary) and he did a good job as VP?

Both parties are in bad shape. Neither can work with the other and neither is getting anything done. So why not try something else? Like Trump said in 2016 "what do you have to lose? It can't get worse, can it?

Lol, just stay tuned in next week and you'll see....how's that?

You cannot answer such a simple question. I wonder why? could it be because you have no one you can name?

Back
Top Bottom