• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A different question for the Texas PPACA decision

If you liked the wall, the campaign scandals, and the response to the migrants, we’re gonna loooove what Trump comes up with on health care.

Free market in health care? When was that? Certainly not before Obamacare with the VA, Medicare and Medicaid.

Yes. Those are part of the onerous government controls I spoke of.

Yes. Those are part of the onerous government controls I spoke of.

Healthcare was never a proper free market, it's literally not capable of being one.

Healthcare was never a proper free market, it's literally not capable of being one.

Maybe not in your lifetime, but health care...in my lifetime...has seen much freer days, though not so much in the last 30-40 years or so.

Maybe not in your lifetime, but health care...in my lifetime...has seen much freer days, though not so much in the last 30-40 years or so.

It was never a proper free market. The demand curve for continuing to live is infinity.

Well as I have stated in other threads, this has been an all or nothing bet by the Right to manifestly change the country from what the Founders created for us. They are well on the way to getting their butts handed to them in 2020 as it is. They apparently don't care. Since they also don't care about the established Norms this country has run on since inception and don't care about Rule of Law either I would start worrying about what they have up their sleeve when they get their butts kicked in 2020 since they appear not to care.

Perhaps Wisconsin and Michigan are examples of what the GOP would do post the 2020 elections.

Back
Top Bottom