• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Detailed List of Curious Coincidences in President Obama’s Life

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Steve Foley
July 22, 2013

A long detailed list of curious coincidences in Obama’s life, emailed anonymously to Ben Fulford:

This was e-mailed to me, author unknown:

Obama just happened to know 60s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually just happened to require demolition.

Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Mrs.Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.

Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happened to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour just happened to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who just happened to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama just happened to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who just happened to have been the attorney for Malcolm X, who just happened to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who just happened to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who just happened to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya.

[Excerpt]

Definitely Read more:
The Minority Report Blog | Conservative News & Opinion

It gets curiouser and curiouser Alice.

You can do the same with any political family. It's a small world when you breath the rare air.

by Steve Foley
July 22, 2013

A long detailed list of curious coincidences in Obama’s life, emailed anonymously to Ben Fulford:

This was e-mailed to me, author unknown:

Obama just happened to know 60s far-left radical revolutionary William Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually just happened to require demolition.

Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Mrs.Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.

Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happened to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour just happened to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who just happened to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama just happened to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who just happened to have been the attorney for Malcolm X, who just happened to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who just happened to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who just happened to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya.

[Excerpt]

Definitely Read more:
The Minority Report Blog | Conservative News & Opinion

It gets curiouser and curiouser Alice.
That settles it, I'm not voting Obama for President again.

That settles it, I'm not voting Obama for President again.

You Funny.... You would however accept Obama proclaiming dictatorship allowing him total power over the people?

You Funny.... You would however accept Obama proclaiming dictatorship allowing him total power over the people?

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about. I believe in our constitution limited democratic republic.

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about. I believe in our constitution limited democratic republic.

But you do agree with the Fundamental Transformation of America that Obama has proclaimed. You know Big powerful government and the collective.

This just in, the new CFO went to B school with the CEO, and the President of the Asia business unit just happens to belong to the same tennis club as the CEO's wife!!!!

Scandalous!!!

Seriously dude, this is the 21st century.

Have you not heard the terms "networking" or "it's not what you know, it's who you know"?

I look forward to the first FEMA Re-Education Camps opening up so we can start teaching some losers a few things.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP

I look forward to the first FEMA Re-Education Camps opening up so we can start teaching some losers a few things.

Speaking of FEMA, did you know that Michael Brown (aka. "Brownie"), the failed and disgraced FEMA director during the Hurricane Katrina fiasco who was appointed by George W. Bush despite not having a single FEMA-mission-related qualification was a college friend of of Joe Allbaugh, who "just happened" to be Bush's chief of staff when he was Texas governor and his 2000 presidential campaign manager?

Egad!

There's cronyisim and patronage everywhere in Washington.

Someone, quick, run and stop the presses!

Speaking of FEMA, did you know that Michael Brown (aka. "Brownie"), the failed and disgraced FEMA director during the Hurricane Katrina fiasco who was appointed by George W. Bush despite not having a single FEMA-mission-related qualification was a college friend of of Joe Allbaugh, who "just happened" to be Bush's chief of staff when he was Texas governor and his 2000 presidential campaign manager?

Egad!

Oh noes!

I'm shocked. Totally shocked!!

When did that **** start?

Egad!

I have more bad news: It's going on all over the civilized and uncivilized world.

Started a long time ago.

But you do agree with the Fundamental Transformation of America that Obama has proclaimed. You know Big powerful government and the collective.

LMMFAO I believed Senator Obama was a better choice for president than Senator McCain was, I don't pay much attention to lofty rhetoric.

LMMFAO I believed Senator Obama was a better choice for president than Senator McCain was, I don't pay much attention to lofty rhetoric.

So anything has followed in the wake if your choice is okay with you?

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP

"Re-education" suggests that they were educated at least once

"Re-education" suggests that they were educated at least once

Good point, I'll try to remember that for future use.

We won't want to start people off on the 3rd tier who belong with the 1st tier.

The OP is like the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game, except without the intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom