• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A day without Latinos

bandaidwoman said:
By The Way, How Much Would It Cost To Incarcerate Just The Eleven Million Illegals? (don't Forget During Incarceration They Get Free Medical Care, Everything Under The Sun Funded By Our Taxes.:( )

They already get those things.Which is why they want to make it a crime to help these criminals

You might want to get your capslock button fixed.People could interpret that as yelling."PRIVATE! DO YOU LIKE SEEING THE VIENS BULGE OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY FOREHEAD WHEN I AM SPEAKING TO YOU,DO YOU FIND THIS AMUSING!"

jamesrage said:
I thought you were scraping by?

CAN YOU NOT READ? I NEVER SAID I WAS SCRAPING BY.

RE READ MY POSTS
AND LET ME REQUOTE MYSELF AGAIN

bandaidwoman said:
THEY ARE BARELY SCRAPING BY.

NOTE, NOT I, THIRD PERSON REFERANCE.

Last edited:
jamesrage said:
That is a great extension to the bill.Rat raitors who hire illegals are only part of the problem.The other problem is these rat traitors who help illegals aliens.
If someone is on the run from the law and I give them a place to stay I can be arrested for harboring and aiding a criminal.People who help illegals should be treated just the same as anyone who helps a criminal on the run.

I CAN'T GET THE CAPS OFF BECAUSE I AM ON A COMPUTER THAT IS BROKEN AT WORK.

SO NOW WHEN DOCTORS SEE SOMEONE AND TREAT THEM FOR A MEDICAL EMERGENCY (SOME ACTUALLY HAVE INSURANCE THROUGH THEIR EMPLOYERS) THEY HAVE TO BE A LAW ENFORCER AS WELL? SO SHOULD A DOCTOR'S OFFICE NOW ASK FOR MEDICAID, MEDICARE, INSURANCE CARDS, AND OH BY THE WAY BEFORE I SEE AND TREAT YOU I NEED TO SEE YOUR WORK VISA / IMMIGRATION PAPERS AND CALL 911 TO TURN THEM IN? THIS MEANS ALL FOREIGNERS YOU UNDERSTAND, NOT JUST HISPANIC. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE WAIT LINES IN THE LOCAL EMERGENCY ROOMS? THE POLISH, ROMANIANS, RUSSIANS, AFRICANS. WHAT IF THEY ARE VISITING FAMILY? . IF YOU WENT TO EUROPE AND NEEDED EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICE, WHAT IF THEY ASKED FOR "YOUR PAPERS" (NOT JUST INSURANCE CARDS) BEFORE TREATING YOU?

SHOULD DOCTORS AND EMERGENCY ROOMS DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ALL PATIENTS BEFORE TREATING THEM? (IF THEY ARE GOING TO ASK FOR IMMIGRATION PAPERS NOW AND BE LAW ENFORCEMENT.)

ISN'T THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT NOW CONDITIONED TO SELECTIVELY DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ONLY ONE TYPE OF CRIMINAL? ( IMMIGRANTS).

WHAT ABOUT THE DEAD BEAT FATHER WHO DID NOT GIVE CHILD SUPPORT.

DO WE TURN HIM IN TOO? (AFTER DOING A BACKGROUND CHECK DURING HIS EARLY THIRTY MINUTE SIGN IN OF COURSE.:lol: ) I'M JOKING BECAUSE I DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON MY EMPLOYEES ALL THE TIME AND IT TAKES DAYS.

AFTERALL, BY YOUR DEFINITION, THEY SHOULD. I'M SURE THERE ARE WHITE COLLAR CRIMININAL, PEDOPHILES ON THE RUN ETC. WHO CAN EASILY SEEK TREATMENT SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE TO SHOW A WORK VISA YET THEY ARE CRIMINALS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD TIMES TEN.

Last edited:
I think that it would be extremely cruel just to deny a person treatment. Now, I am against illegal immigration, but the Bible says, "Do not oppress and alien" and in denying them treatment, you are.

Axismaster said:
I think that it would be extremely cruel just to deny a person treatment. Now, I am against illegal immigration, but the Bible says, "Do not oppress and alien" and in denying them treatment, you are.

I AGREE WHICH IS WHY WHEN THIS LAW PUNISHES DOCTORS FOR PROVIDING MEDICAL TREATMENT TO THE SICK AND INFIRMED, (WETHER THEY ARE IMMIGRANTS OR NOT) IS BARBARIC.

bandaidwoman said:
SO NOW WHEN DOCTORS SEE SOMEONE AND TREAT THEM FOR A MEDICAL EMERGENCY (SOME ACTUALLY HAVE INSURANCE THROUGH THEIR EMPLOYERS) THEY HAVE TO BE A LAW ENFORCER AS WELL?

Illegal aliens are not supposed to be here,therefore the only assistance they should get is a boot to their *** kicking them out of the US.

SO SHOULD A DOCTOR'S OFFICE NOW ASK FOR MEDICAID, MEDICARE, INSURANCE CARDS, AND OH BY THE WAY BEFORE I SEE AND TREAT YOU I NEED TO SEE YOUR WORK VISA / IMMIGRATION PAPERS AND CALL 911 TO TURN THEM IN?

Of course.We can not be encouraging people to come to this country illegally.
If they want medical then they can go to the hospitals in their country of legal residence.

THIS MEANS ALL FOREIGNERS YOU UNDERSTAND, NOT JUST HISPANIC.

I do not care what country a illegal is from.They need to be booted out

SHOULD DOCTORS AND EMERGENCY ROOMS DO BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ALL PATIENTS BEFORE TREATING THEM? (IF THEY ARE GOING TO ASK FOR IMMIGRATION PAPERS NOW AND BE LAW ENFORCEMENT.)

BY your logic doctors should not report gunshot wounds to the police or suspected child abuse becasue they are not law enforcement.
ISN'T THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT NOW CONDITIONED TO SELECTIVELY DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ONLY ONE TYPE OF CRIMINAL? ( IMMIGRANTS).

If you bring a child with broken bones and a bruised face the doctors will call the cops.If you come in with a gun shot wound the doctors will call the cops.

WHAT ABOUT THE DEAD BEAT FATHER WHO DID NOT GIVE CHILD SUPPORT.
When they are caught their pay checks get money taken out.

AFTERALL, BY YOUR DEFINITION, THEY SHOULD. I'M SURE THERE ARE WHITE COLLAR CRIMININAL, PEDOPHILES ON THE RUN ETC. WHO CAN EASILY SEEK TREATMENT SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE TO SHOW A WORK VISA YET THEY ARE CRIMINALS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD TIMES TEN.

Crimanls should be turned into law enforcement too.

bandaidwoman said:
I AGREE WHICH IS WHY WHEN THIS LAW PUNISHES DOCTORS FOR PROVIDING MEDICAL TREATMENT TO THE SICK AND INFIRMED, (WETHER THEY ARE IMMIGRANTS OR NOT) IS BARBARIC.

The term immigrints suggest people who came here legally.These are illegals aliens we are talking about.If they wanted medical care they can get it in what ever country they come from.

jamesrage said:
Illegal aliens are not supposed to be here,therefore the only assistance they should get is a boot to their *** kicking them out of the US.

Of course.We can not be encouraging people to come to this country illegally.
If they want medical then they can go to the hospitals in their country of legal residence.

I do not care what country a illegal is from.They need to be booted out

BY your logic doctors should not report gunshot wounds to the police or suspected child abuse becasue they are not law enforcement.

If you bring a child with broken bones and a bruised face the doctors will call the cops.If you come in with a gun shot wound the doctors will call the cops.

When they are caught their pay checks get money taken out.

Crimanls should be turned into law enforcement too.

YOU CONFUSE TREATING AND PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT.

CHILD ABUSE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO PREVENT FUTURE ABUSE. GUN SHOTS SHOULD BE REPORTED SO THE PEPRETRATOR CAN BE CAPTURED AND THE VICTIM NOT SHOT AGAIN.

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED HOW A DOCTOR CAN ETHICALLY NOT TREAT AN IMMIGRANT BUT HAVE NO WAY TO KNOW WITHOUT A 3 DAY BACKGROUND CHECK IF THE PATIENT IS A CHILD MOLESTOR?

I HAVE A THICK ENGLISH ACCENT SINCE ENGLISH IS MY SIXTH LANGUAGE. I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. I MOUNTAIN BIKE. THE NEXT TIME I BREAK MY COLLAR BONE IN COLORADO AND GO TO THE ER I NEED TO SHOW MY CITIZENSHIP PAPERS? I DON'T CARRY THOSE AROUND WHEN I AM RACING IN A RACE.:mrgreen: (ANYONE CAN GET A FAKE DRIVER'S LICENSE AND IDENTITITY THEFT PEOPLE CAN STEAL SS #S ALL THE TIME.)

Last edited:
These postings about medical treatment are neither here nor there. Kick them out. They are I-L-L-E-G-A-L Aliens.

mnpollock said:
These postings about medical treatment are neither here nor there. Kick them out. They are I-L-L-E-G-A-L Aliens.

WHAT IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE PROPER PAPERWORK WITH THEM AND THEY ARE LEGAL?

DOES A LEGAL CONSTRUCTION WORKER CARRY HIS PAPERS WITH HIM WHEN A BEAM DECIDES TO FALL AND CRUSH HIS LEG TO PIECES? NO ONE HAS COME UP WITH A VIABLE WAY TO SCREEN FOR THESE IN THE SETTING OF PROVIDING EMERGENCY MEDICINE TO ANYONE WHO COULD BE AN ILLEGAL. ( IF YOU MET ME YOU WOULD KNOW RIGHT AWAY I WAS NOT NATIVE TO AMERICA. WHEN I WENT INTO LABOR, WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET MY CITIZENSHIP PAPERS AND BRING THEM WITH ME?) WHAT IF MY HUSBAND COULD NOT FIND THEM. DO I JUST DELIVER THE BABY IN THE PARKING LOT?

IT IS PROFOUND IGNORANCE OF THE LAW MAKERS WHEN THEY LASSOED THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT INTO THIS.

SOMEHOW, SOFT CRIMINALS SUCH AS IMMIGRANTS WILL BE DENIED EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE WHILE HARD CORE CRIMININALS WITHOUT THE NEED TO CARRY AROUND WORK VISAS OR IMMIGRATION PAPERS CAN BE TREATED WITHOUT COMPUNCTION. COME ON!

HELL , HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PROVE YOU ARE A CITIZEN WHEN YOU NEED EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE? THERE ARE IMMIGRANTS WHO SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH THAN MOST AMERICANS I KNOW AND HAVE DRIVER'S LICENSES AND INSURANCE CARDS. MY PERUVIAN TUTOR (LEGAL) SPEAKS UNACCENTED ENGLISH. SHOULD THE ER OR DOCTOR'S OFFICE NOW ASK "EVERYONE" WITH OR WITHOUT AN ACCENT?

Last edited:
bandaidwoman said:
WHAT IF THEY DON;T HAVE THE PROPER PAPERWORK WITH THEM AND THEY ARE LEGAL? DOES A LEGAL CONSTRUCTION WORKER CARRY HIS PAPERS WITH HIM WHEN A BEAM DECIDES TO FALL AND CRUSH HIS LEG TO PIECES? NO ONE HAS COME UP WITH A VIABLE WAY TO SCREEN FOR THESE IN THE SETTING OF PROVIDING EMERGENCY MEDICINE TO ANYONE WHO COULD BE AN ILLEGAL. ( IF YOU MET ME YOU WOULD KNOW RIGHT AWAY I WAS NOT NATIVE TO AMERICA. WHEN I WENT INTO LABOR, WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET MY CITIZENSHIP PAPERS AND BRING THEM WITH ME?) WHAT IF MY HUSBAND COULD NOT FIND THEM. DO I JUST DELIVER THE BABY IN THE PARKING LOT?

No, what I was getting at was that we shouldn't have to wait until they show up at the hospital for medical treatment. They should be kicked out EACH and EVERY time they show up in our society. At work, at school, at the hospital, at the wellfar departmetn, at the day labor centers, at the unemployment centers, at job interviews, etc. Kick them the H*LL out of our country.

mnpollock said:
No, what I was getting at was that we shouldn't have to wait until they show up at the hospital for medical treatment. They should be kicked out EACH and EVERY time they show up in our society. At work, at school, at the hospital, at the wellfar departmetn, at the day labor centers, at the unemployment centers, at job interviews, etc. Kick them the H*LL out of our country.

THAT'S FINE, GET THEM AT THE EMPLOYERS WHO HIRE THEM, KICK THEM OUT OF THE MEXICAN RESTAURANTS ETC, BUT DON'T ASK THE MEDICAL PROFESSION TO DO THE DIRTY POLICE WORK!

bandaidwoman said:
YOU CONFUSE TREATING AND PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT. CHILD ABUSE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO PREVENT FUTURE ABUSE. GUN SHOTS SHOULD BE REPORTED SO THE PEPRETRATOR CAN BE CAPTURED AND THE VICTIM NOT SHOT AGAIN.

Illegal aleins need to be reported and deported so that they are not encouraged to illegally come here.

YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED HOW A DOCTOR CAN ETHICALLY NOT TREAT AN IMMIGRANT BUT HAVE NO WAY TO KNOW WITHOUT A 3 DAY BACKGROUND CHECK IF THE PATIENT IS A CHILD MOLESTOR?

Doctors do not have any ethics.Some of those rats perform needless plastic surgery,perform sex change operations,perform abortions and charge an absurd amount of money for healthcare.They dont have any ethics.

I HAVE A THICK ENGLISH ACCENT SINCE ENGLISH IS MY SIXTH LANGUAGE. I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. I MOUNTAIN BIKE. THE NEXT TIME I BREAK MY COLLAR BONE IN COLORADO AND GO TO THE ER I NEED TO SHOW MY CITIZENSHIP PAPERS?

There are these things called computers.Some these "computers" store information about individuals because some dumbasses loose thier paper work,licenses and other neccesary documents.Someone's information can be easily looked up.

bandaidwoman said:
THAT'S FINE, GET THEM AT THE EMPLOYERS WHO HIRE THEM, KICK THEM OUT OF THE MEXICAN RESTAURANTS ETC, BUT DON'T ASK THE MEDICAL PROFESSION TO DO THE DIRTY POLICE WORK!

Again by your logic the doctors should keep their mouths shut when there is suspected child abuse or gun shot vicitms.

WHy did you say dirty police work? Do you find law enforcement to be dirty,Is a the job of a police man equal to that of a sewage worker to you? Do you hate cops?

mnpollock said:

Excellent point.The idea of these laws being proposed is to discourage people from illegally sneaking into this country.The idea of these laws is to create a enviroment that is not friendly to illegal aliens or to those who help them.These laws will make it very hard for people who want to illegally come and live in our country illegally.

Last edited:
jamesrage said:
Doctors do not have any ethics.Some of those rats perform needless plastic surgery,perform sex change operations,perform abortions and charge an absurd amount of money for healthcare.They dont have any ethics.

I'M SORRY BUT ATTACKING A GROUP OF PEOPLE DOES NOT SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT. SOME DOCTORS HAVE NO ETHICS , JUST LIKE SOME MECHANICAL ENGINEERS HAVE NO ETHICS. NO ARGUMENT THERE.

WHAT IS UNETHICAL IS DENYING MEDICAL TREATMENT TO THE NEEDY.

There are these things called computers.Some these "computers" store information about individuals because some dumbasses loose thier paper work,licenses and other neccesary documents.Someone's information can be easily looked up.

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES JUST TO VERIFY INSURANCE? AND WITH ALL THE HIPAA PRIVACY ACT GARBAGE GETTING BASIC INFORMATION IS LUDICROUSLY DIFFICULT. NOW A DOCTOR HAS TO DO BACKGROUND AND IMMIGRATION CHECKS BEFORE HE OR SHE ADDRESSES AND EMERGENCY? SHOULD THE DOCS DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON 9 YEAR OLD SANCHEZ'S PARENTS BEFORE THEY TREAT HIS ANAL TEARS AND GUNSHOT WOUND FROM A PEDOPHILE NEIGHBOR?

jamesrage said:
Again by your logic the doctors should keep their mouths shut when there is suspected child abuse or gun shot vicitms.

WHy did you say dirty police work? Do you find law enforcement to be dirty,Is a the job of a police man equal to that of a sewage worker to you? Do you hate cops?

AS FOR REPORTING CHILD ABUSE AND GUN SHOTS, ONCE AGAIN YOU MISS THE POINT. BOTH GO AFTER THE SOURCE OF THE PATIENT'S PAIN AND INJURY (PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE) . IT IS ETHICAL TO REPORT THOSE THINGS TO CAPTURE THE PERPRETRATOR AND IS PART OF MEDICAL TREATMENT ( YOU GO AFTER THE SOURCE OF THE PATIENT'S INURY OR ILLNESS WETHER IT IS IMPORTED HANTA VIRAL STRAIN OR A SHOOTER.)

AND I'M SORRY, JUANITA CHAVEZ CLEANING AT HOTEL 8 SHOULD BE GROUPED IN WITH PEDOPHILE, CHILD ABUSERS AND VIOLENT GUN SHOOTING CRIMINALS?

REPORTING A 19 YEAR OLD SUDANESE IMMIGRANT FLEEING THE CIVIL WAR WITH A BROKEN COLLAR BONE TO THE AUTHORITIES IS NOT PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE, IT IS POLICE WORK FOR A GOVERNMENT INTENT ON PASSING A LAW TO PLEASE THE ANIIMMIGRANT CONSTITUENTS. MY FATHER IN LAW IS A POLICEMAN, SO I HAVE UTMOST RESPECT FOR THEM. (ALSO HAS THEIR CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS I AM AFRAID.)

Do you find law enforcement to be dirty,..
NO, I FIND NOT TREATING A SICK IMMIGRANT GUILTY ONLY OF FLEEING DESPERATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND GIVING FREE MEDICAL REIGN TO OTHER TYPES OF CRIMINALS SICKENING.

Last edited:
I don't see how kicking out illegals would raise the price of vegetables, the money we SAVE from not having to raise the descendants of illegals, who are leeching off our educational system, not having to pay off social service checks to illegals, and healthcare to illegals, we can use that money and additional revenue from less unemployment to subsidize for the services they provided at a cheap price before.

Our educational system goes up,(better graducation %), less people straining our medical system, and less unemployment. Taxes would decrease, so the money you save from taxes could be used to hire legal workers, even if they demand more pay since they have to pay taxes, etc.

The medical profession should not be obligated to take care of illegals, many huge hospitals, new ones built in houston and other big cities in border states are not build ERs, where you can't refuse anyone service, in these new hospitals without ERs, they choose to serve you if you are not insured, so illegals can't abuse our public utilities.
Wish all ERs could be abolished.

I don't see why Bush shouldn't sign this bill if approved by senate, latinos aren't gonna vote republican, so why appease your enemy? And illegals can't vote..

I don't know why you guys are arguing with bandaidwoman, a lot of what she says makes no sense whatsoever, construction worker needing to have citizenship papers with him to get medical treatment, wtf?

Don't deport them, they got here illegally, evict them. Make them transport themselves back.:lol:

It was originally a misuse of words, but it turned out to be a good idea.:cool:

bandaidwoman said:
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES JUST TO VERIFY INSURANCE? AND WITH ALL THE HIPAA PRIVACY ACT GARBAGE GETTING BASIC INFORMATION IS LUDICROUSLY DIFFICULT. NOW A DOCTOR HAS TO DO BACKGROUND AND IMMIGRATION CHECKS BEFORE HE OR SHE ADDRESSES AND EMERGENCY? SHOULD THE DOCS DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON 9 YEAR OLD SANCHEZ'S PARENTS BEFORE THEY TREAT HIS ANAL TEARS AND GUNSHOT WOUND FROM A PEDOPHILE NEIGHBOR?

AND I'M SORRY, JUANITA CHAVEZ CLEANING AT HOTEL 8 SHOULD BE GROUPED IN WITH PEDOPHILE, CHILD ABUSERS AND VIOLENT GUN SHOOTING CRIMINALS?

AS FOR REPORTING CHILD ABUSE AND GUN SHOTS, ONCE AGAIN YOU MISS THE POINT. BOTH GO AFTER THE SOURCE OF THE PATIENT'S PAIN AND INJURY (PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE) . IT IS ETHICAL TO REPORT THOSE THINGS TO CAPTURE THE PERPRETRATOR AND IS PART OF MEDICAL TREATMENT ( YOU GO AFTER THE SOURCE OF THE PATIENT'S INURY OR ILLNESS WETHER IT IS IMPORTED HANTA VIRAL STRAIN OR A SHOOTER.)

REPORTING A 19 YEAR OLD SUDANESE IMMIGRANT FLEEING THE CIVIL WAR WITH A BROKEN COLLAR BONE TO THE AUTHORITIES IS NOT PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE, IT IS POLICE WORK FOR A GOVERNMENT INTENT ON PASSING A LAW TO PLEASE THE ANIIMMIGRANT CONSTITUENTS. MY FATHER IN LAW IS A POLICEMAN, SO I HAVE UTMOST RESPECT FOR THEM. (ALSO HAS THEIR CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS I AM AFRAID.)

If it's life threatening, I'm sure the doctor will treat them, but if it's not the doctor is acting within his job not to treat the person.

Depending where the location with the high % of illegals, yes, JUANITA CHAVEZ should be grouped with pedophiles, child abusers, and violent gun criminals.

The purpose of these laws isn't to please anti immigriants constitutents, who are not anti immigrant but law abiding and upholding citizens who does not want to see this great nation become slowly deteriorating from the inside by illegal immigrants. These laws are to protect this nation and it's people.

This law is saving this country and cracking down on ILLEGAL immigrants, s omething that s hould've been done a long time ago.

I'M SORRY BUT ATTACKING A GROUP OF PEOPLE DOES NOT SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT. SOME DOCTORS HAVE NO ETHICS , JUST LIKE SOME MECHANICAL ENGINEERS HAVE NO ETHICS. NO ARGUMENT THERE.

No, what is unethical of those in congress, our gov't, is allowing laws so loose for illegals so the taxpayers that pay their salary has their hardearned money taken from their hands and used to fund illegals, people leeching off our social services, education system, and medical system, which is already being strained by our baby boomer generation.

What is unethicial is ordinary taxpaying citizens in border states having their state gov't fail them with illegals degrading their public welfare programs in their states, see crime go up, and jobs stole by illegals.

What is unethical is our justice system not punishing illegals who go on TV, having the sheer audacity to admit she's illegal, and have our police do NOTHING.

That's unethical, the doctors have every right not to treat those who are INVADING our country and violating our sovereignty.

NO, I FIND NOT TREATING A SICK IMMIGRANT GUILTY ONLY OF FLEEING DESPERATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND GIVING FREE MEDICAL REIGN TO OTHER TYPES OF CRIMINALS SICKENING.

No, they're guilty of invading our borders, guilty of tax evasion, guilty of importing poverty to this family and degrading this naton.

Synch said:
If it's life threatening, I'm sure the doctor will treat them, but if it's not the doctor is acting within his job not to treat the person.

YES BUT ACCORDING TO THE LAW, IF THE DOCTOR DOES NOT DO THE DETECTIVE OR PAPERWORK (IE: HIS RECEPTIONIST OR EMERGENCY ROOM RECEPTIONIST) TO ENSURE THEY WERE ILLEGAL OR NOT HE OR SHE CAN GET THROWN IN JAIL.

WHAT IF THE ILLEGAL IS A CAUCASIAN BRAZILLIAN THAT SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH? THE EMERGENCY ROOM OR DOCTOR'S OFFICE WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO ASK FOR PAPERS. ( I KNOW PROFESSORS HERE AT THE UNIVERSITY WHO HAVE WORK VISAS FROM THERE WHO COULD PASS FOR MR. SMITH NEXT DOOR.)

Depending where the location with the high % of illegals, yes, JUANITA CHAVEZ should be grouped with pedophiles, child abusers, and violent gun criminals.

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THIS OPINION IN THIS GREAT FREE COUNTRY.

This law is saving this country and cracking down on ILLEGAL immigrants, s omething that s hould've been done a long time ago.

I BELIEVE MY FEELINGS ABOUT THIS HAS BEEN LOST. I AGREE WITH PROSECUTING BUSINESSES ( WHO HAVE THE LUXURY OF BACKGROUND CHECKS ETC.) PROSECUTING INDIVIDUALS ( SUCH AS A WOMAN WHO HIRES A NANNY WHO IS ILLEGAL WHEN SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE THE BACKGROUND CHECK AND CONFIRMED PAPERS.) I WAS A LEGAL IMMIGRANT AND NOW A CITIZEN SO I HARBOR RESENTMENT AGAINST THE ILLEGALS MORE SO THAN ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. AT THE SAME TIME, I DON'T KNOW HOW THE SMALL POULTRY FARMERS ARE GOING TO MAKE IT. I FEEL FOR THEM. BUT LEAVE OUT TREATING ILLNESS AND SUFFERING AND A LAW THAT TURNS DOCTORS AND NURSES INTO THE GESTAPO CHECKING EVERYONE FOR LEGAL PAPERS (AND I MEAN EVERYONE, ASIANS, BLACKS WITH AFRICAN ACCENTS ETC.) WE PROSECUTE DOCTORS FOR CARING FOR ILLEGALS BUT ALSO STILL ENACT BUSH'S TEMPORARY WORKER PROGRAM FOR THOSE ILLEGALS ALREADY WORKING ? UNLESS THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED WITH THE NEW LAW?

No, what is unethical of those in congress, our gov't, is allowing laws so loose for illegals so the taxpayers that pay their salary has their hardearned money taken from their hands and used to fund illegals, people leeching off our social services, education system, and medical system, which is already being strained by our baby boomer generation.

WON'T ARGUE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE. IT IS MY BELIEF AS WELL. LET'S NOT FORGET THE UNINSURED ( AMERICANS) LEECHING OUR MEDICAL SYSTEM AS WELL.

What is unethical is our justice system not punishing illegals who go on TV, having the sheer audacity to admit she's illegal, and have our police do NOTHING.

I AGREE THERE.

That's unethical, the doctors have every right not to treat those who are INVADING our country and violating our sovereignty.

THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH , TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY BY MOST ( UNFORTUNETLY NOT ALL PHYSICIANS) DOES NOT ALLOW FOR THAT.

Last edited:
jallman said:
the way I see it is if 85% were illegal were illegal, we missed a perfect opportunity to get a jump on it and conveniently round a considerable number up for immediate deportation. They should just count their blessings that felony jail sentences arent enacted yet and be appreciative of the bus ride home and not to prison.

http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=1909

Great video, worth a laugh or two.

bandaidwoman said:

No what is unethical is American citizens having to pay astronomical healthcare costs because illegals come over here and don't pay for their treatment. Take care of Americans first.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
That has got to be one of the most ****ed up things I've ever seen, I love it.

I choked on popcorn laughing the first time I saw it.

bandaidwoman said:
I'M SORRY BUT ATTACKING A GROUP OF PEOPLE DOES NOT SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT. SOME DOCTORS HAVE NO ETHICS , JUST LIKE SOME MECHANICAL ENGINEERS HAVE NO ETHICS. NO ARGUMENT THERE.WHAT IS UNETHICAL IS DENYING MEDICAL TREATMENT TO THE NEEDY.

I think it is unethical to encourage people to invade our country.I think it is unethical to sell your country down the river to save a few bucks on labor.

Not my problem.The illegal aliens should have not been here in the first place.If they were not here they would not be in need of our medical services.

AS FOR REPORTING CHILD ABUSE AND GUN SHOTS, ONCE AGAIN YOU MISS THE POINT.BOTH GO AFTER THE SOURCE OF THE PATIENT'S PAIN AND INJURY (PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE) . IT IS ETHICAL TO REPORT THOSE THINGS TO CAPTURE THE PERPRETRATOR AND IS PART OF MEDICAL TREATMENT ( YOU GO AFTER THE SOURCE OF THE PATIENT'S INURY OR ILLNESS WETHER IT IS IMPORTED HANTA VIRAL STRAIN OR A SHOOTER.)

So you want doctor doing the job of police?
Stick them in a cell with pedophilers,rapist and murderers for all I care.THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY,THEREFORE THEY ARE CRIMINALS!

REPORTING A 19 YEAR OLD SUDANESE IMMIGRANT FLEEING THE CIVIL WAR WITH A BROKEN COLLAR BONE TO THE AUTHORITIES IS NOT PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE,
It preventive medicine for the illegal alien problem.
IT IS POLICE WORK FOR A GOVERNMENT INTENT ON PASSING A LAW TO PLEASE THE ANIIMMIGRANT CONSTITUENTS.

Anti-immigrint constituents?DOn't you mean anti-illegal alien constituants?

It pisses me off when the pro-illegal alien people bastardize the **** out of the words immigrant rights.

I would say that encouraging people to invade our country very sickening.Immigrint suggewst someone who is here legally they are illegal aliens not immigrints.

Coming in late here, but I'd like to comment on something that was discussed pages ago. Why didn't we arrest people at the demonstrations?

This was a peaceful demonstration of over 500,000 people. I can't imagine what would have happened, if a police force of say 100-200 even tried!

Health care. Sorry.....I couldn't read all of what ALL CAPS person wrote. Sorry ALL CAPS person, but, some of it didn't make sense and for some reaons, ALL CAPS, just makes me want to skim. But, that is neither here nor there. If someone breaks a bone, needs stitches, a car accident, they really need to be treated. Also, I don't know if this was brought up, but if anyone is sick, illegal or legal, it is in the best interest of all around if they are treated. There is some weird **** out there, all different strains of TB for example.

Now for something that hasn't been brought up. Kids that are born here are automatically citizens. What happens to them, if their parents are sent home? Also........sorry, but everyone here is talking Hispanics. We send boatloads of Cubans home, we send trains and trailor loads of Chinese home, whithout a blink of an eye.

.........but then again.......they do watch our children, they do cut our grass, they do pick our vegetables..........but if they were paying into SS, maybe we wouldn't be in this mess. Also if NAFTA actually did what it was suppose to do............

Now on a completely different slant.........I've read article of how Al Quada is making video tapes, instruction manuals, if you will.........on just how to cross the border, without getting caught.

.........but then again.......they do watch our children, they do cut our grass, they do pick our vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom