• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A day without Latinos

KidRocks said:
Looks like the Republicans are stuck between alienating Latinos and a hard rock, I say let the situation remain as it stands because America can never afford to anger the large population of Hispanics and Mexicans in our country.

You think Iraq is bad? It's nothing compared to Mexico if we should ever enter hostilities or God forbid, a shooting war with Mexico.

I think I can safely say that we have nothing to be concerned about if Poncho brings a knife to a gunfight at the border. Mexico is not a military threat considering it borders Texas and the civilian population of that state is probably better armed than the mexican military. Does mexico even have a military to speak of? :roll:

We can afford to let the border situation remain the same, believe me, we can, we must!

No, we cant. Illegals flooding into this country creating a heavier tax burden when they pull on our social programs is not an affordable situation. Besides, there is a reason they are called illegals...its because they are breaking the law. Lawbreakers deserve criminal penalties.

Most certainly, put up the wall post haste. If an american wants to better his life, he works through the proper channels and gets education, better work, and legally makes use of programs like scholarship and job training assistance. If an immigrant wants to come to america and to better his life, he begins with naturalization and works from there. Its not an unfair demand to make. If an immigrant enters the country illegally, he pays the price when he is caught. Further, there should be NO social programs for illegals. If they dont have care enough to become a citizen, then they do not deserve to participate in programs reserved for our citizenry. The only social program to provide an illegal is a bus ticket back to mexico...and even then only after a stiff prison sentence to remind him not to try it again. Further, if an illegal is arrested and convicted of a felony, if he ever tries to obtain citizenship, he does so with a felony record from his first attempt at snubbing our laws.

Put up the wall now.

Oh boy, this is a delicate issue, and I am not really sure where I come down, but I think a wall is really not feasible, or warranted. That is a 18th century solution, to a 21st century problem, and we all know that it won't work, or even be worth the cost. I still live by our old creto, "Give us your sick, your tired........." I think America should always remain open, because it's what has made us great, and I don't want a few terrorists to change that, not ever!

Mexicans are our people, we can't forget that, they helped build this great nation, and I can't imagine turning them away, not with a wall anyway. I don't know how to deal with this, our laws must be enforced, and respected, but I don't want to lose our heritage, or our traditions in the mean time.:(

Last edited:
Deegan said:
Oh boy, this is a delicate issue, and I am not really sure where I come down, but I think a wall is really not feasible, or warranted. That is a 18th century solution, to a 21st century problem, and we all know that it won't work, or even be worth to cost. I still live by our old creto, "Give us your sick, your tired........." I think America should always remain open, because it's what has made us great, and I don't want a few terrorists to change that, not ever!

Mexicans are our people, we can't forget that, they helped build this great nation, and I can't imagine turning them away, not with a wall anyway. I don't know how to deal with this, our laws must be enforced, and respected, but I don't want to lose our heritage, or our traditions in the mean time.:(

well, true to experience with you in the past, that was a more diplomatic way of saying what I meant. Thanks again, deegan. :2wave:

I am not saying a physical wall, but certainly a wall of stricter policy against ILLEGAL immigration. And I am in agreement, we should not turn them away, but rather we should channel them through a legal method of work permits and naturalization so that they can bear the responsibility and the advantages of citizenship. I still hold that illegals should be treated as felons because they broke the law.

jallman said:
well, true to experience with you in the past, that was a more diplomatic way of saying what I meant. Thanks again, deegan. :2wave:

I am not saying a physical wall, but certainly a wall of stricter policy against ILLEGAL immigration. And I am in agreement, we should not turn them away, but rather we should channel them through a legal method of work permits and naturalization so that they can bear the responsibility and the advantages of citizenship. I still hold that illegals should be treated as felons because they broke the law.

I agree, in a perfect world, we could have them go through the proper channels, and give them all papers, where they could help us to pay our way out of debt, lol. I just don't see that happening, nor do I think that it is really necessary, as they help us far more then their tax dollars would. I don't know, like I said, I have just not heard a good argument yet, and that tells me this, perhaps we should just let it ride, and not make a big issue out of it just yet.

Deegan said:
I agree, in a perfect world, we could have them go through the proper channels, and give them all papers, where they could help us to pay our way out of debt, lol. I just don't see that happening, nor do I think that it is really necessary, as they help us far more then their tax dollars would. I don't know, like I said, I have just not heard a good argument yet, and that tells me this, perhaps we should just let it ride, and not make a big issue out of it just yet.

now, dont take this the wrong way, ok...but are you saying we should provide illegals a double standard that lets them out of the responsibilities our real citizens share just because they pick fruit for cheap?

jallman said:
now, dont take this the wrong way, ok...but are you saying we should provide illegals a double standard that lets them out of the responsibilities our real citizens share just because they pick fruit for cheap?

I guess I am, when I consider the auto Union, I feel it more then makes up for those concerns, and seems silly by comparison.

Am I that far off, or am I becoming a raging liberal?:shock:

jamesrage

So who all thinks the proposed legislation is going to pass?
Not a chance. Bush is meeting with Fox in Cancun..........you know the "nice Mexico";) , at the end of this month. Nothing is going to change. On that I'll bet my life on. It's an election year, it's all for show.

As for building a fence........hell, my 8 year old Sheppard, with hip dysplasia, can figure a way to get around a fence, if not dig under it. Same with a wall. How many caves have been shown on TV?

Deegan said:
I guess I am, when I consider the auto Union, I feel it more then makes up for those concerns, and seems silly by comparison.

Am I that far off, or am I becoming a raging liberal?:shock:

no more fear of that than me becoming a fundie conservative. :mrgreen:

Didn't Texas build a wall? And didn't it drastically lower the immigration problems that they faced? I'm not positive on these issues but please, if somebody knows of some info on them could you post it? I know that's the talk in arizona and a major reason why we want one so bad. Perhaps its just an urban myth but things are going to get deadly pretty soon if somethings not done. I'm not kidding. There are alot of gun toting citizens that are getting severly pissed at this and there has been some pretty heavy talk. Also, don't think I'm just trying to rile everybody up, I'm just saying that this is an issue that needs fixed, and it needs fixed NOW.

Shoot, sorry but I forgot the reason that I posted before! :)

Okay, what I wanted to say before was this: Doesn't the fact that "500,000" latino persuasion people marched in LA prove that this is a severe problem? I guarantee 85% of them or more were illegal, and those are just the ones who where willing to miss a days work and go march. Heck, most of the signs were written in spanish! Come on people, open your eyes.

mnpollock said:
Shoot, sorry but I forgot the reason that I posted before! :)

Okay, what I wanted to say before was this: Doesn't the fact that "500,000" latino persuasion people marched in LA prove that this is a severe problem? I guarantee 85% of them or more were illegal, and those are just the ones who where willing to miss a days work and go march. Heck, most of the signs were written in spanish! Come on people, open your eyes.

the way I see it is if 85% were illegal were illegal, we missed a perfect opportunity to get a jump on it and conveniently round a considerable number up for immediate deportation. They should just count their blessings that felony jail sentences arent enacted yet and be appreciative of the bus ride home and not to prison.

jallman said:
the way I see it is if 85% were illegal were illegal, we missed a perfect opportunity to get a jump on it and conveniently round a considerable number up for immediate deportation. They should just count their blessings that felony jail sentences arent enacted yet and be appreciative of the bus ride home and not to prison.

LOL! I said the same thing today when I was watching those newscasts!! We said **** why aren't they arresting EVERYBODY???

By the way, I do enjoy this opportunity to join with my Republican sometimes-alter-egos on this issue. It feels nice to have us all work together against those who are trying to exploit america! Does this mean that I get to learn the secret handshake???

mnpollock said:
LOL! I said the same thing today when I was watching those newscasts!! We said **** why aren't they arresting EVERYBODY???

Not everybody...just the ones without any form of identification or papers. Give them an opportunity to show proper documentation of their visa or citizenship status, a passport stamped within the legal time frame to be in the US for a visit, or any other legal reason to be here. If none is forthcoming, detain them until they can be processed for deportation...with proper respect for human dignity of course. The way I see this, its really cut and dry. We would treat a dui offender, a bank robber, a murderer, a tax evader, or a labor violator no differently if they were citizens...these people deserve the same "consideration" if they are going to be in our country. A legal infraction within our borders is the same whether you are an illegal or a citizen. It is all about equality in this country, right?

lily said:
Not a chance. Bush is meeting with Fox in Cancun..........you know the "nice Mexico";) , at the end of this month. Nothing is going to change. On that I'll bet my life on. It's an election year, it's all for show.

I think this is just a pathetic attempt by our elected officials to kiss butt before the US-mid term elections.Even though they are not going to give us what we want,they are going to remind us that they tried to do something about illegal alien problem and that is why we shoould vote for them.I have more faith that I can when a huge lottery than them making this bill law.I want the bill to become law, coming into our country illegally should be a felony and helping them commit this felony should be a felony as well.

As for building a fence........hell, my 8 year old Sheppard, with hip dysplasia, can figure a way to get around a fence, if not dig under it. Same with a wall. How many caves have been shown on TV?

Tunnels can be flooded.A wall or fence is better than nothing.Although I would prefere a two story high wall with a one story foundation underneath and armed with claymores and 50 cal sniper rifles.After the first few people loose their lives trying to illegally cross they will get the hint that maybe they should try the legal method of getting into our country.

jallman said:

This is what angers me.Almost every one of those protesters are proably illegal aliens and nobody is arresting or deporting them.I was a watching the news yesterday and thid woman admited she was a illegal alien and had the audacity to call her self a immigration rights activist.No one arrested or and nor did they deport her.Its almost like they are spitting in our faces saying hey we can break your laws and you can't do **** about.

A illegal alien in my home town last year was deported because she did a interview with a newspaper urgingin illegals to pay their taxes and admiting that she was a illegal alien too.It cracks me up when people blatently violate the law and flaunt it.

Even If It Did Pass, Would There Be Many Persecutions?

The Jails Are Alreadly Overcrowded With Hardcore Criminals.

I HAVE PROVIDED MEDICAL COVERAGE AND SERVICES TO MANY OF THESE ILLEGALS AND THEY ARE HARD WORKING FOLKS JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE AND SUPPORT DISMAL IMPOVERISHED FAMILY MEMBERS IN MEXICO. I DON'T THINK THEY BELONG IN THE CAN WITH BANK ROBBERS, GRAND AUTO THEFT PERPETRATORS ETC.

I Think Taxing Or Fining The Employers Is More Ethical But I Think Of The Poultry Industry Here In Georigia (big Part Of Our State's Economy And Employer Of Illegals.) These Poulty Farmers Are Struggeling To Make Ends Meet, If They Have To Hire Unionized Workers Who Demand Higher Salaries, Probably Medical Care Coverage Etc.... They Are Going Under. I Have Mixed Feelings ABOUT THIS LAW Since I Legally Emigrated Here And Became A Citizen . (from Malaysia)

Last edited:
bandaidwoman said:
Even If It Did Pass, Would There Be Many Persecutions?

In most state felons can not vote and can be denied certian jobs and benifits.

The Jails Are Alreadly Overcrowded With Hardcore Criminals.

I HAVE PROVIDED MEDICAL COVERAGE AND SERVICES TO MANY OF THESE ILLEGALS AND THEY ARE HARD WORKING FOLKS JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE AND SUPPORT DISMAL IMPOVERISHED FAMILY MEMBERS IN MEXICO. I DON'T THINK THEY BELONG IN THE CAN WITH BANK ROBBERS, GRAND AUTO THEFT PERPETRATORS ETC.

I do not care if they are hardworking,They are here illegal and we should use every means neccesary to discourage illegal aliens from coming here in the first place

I Think Taxing Or Fining The Employers Is More Ethical
I think making it a felony to hire illegal aliens is very ethical
But I Think Of The Poultry Industry Here In Georigia (big Part Of Our State's Economy And Employer Of Illegals.) These Poulty Farmers Are Struggeling To Make Ends Meet, If They Have To Hire Unionized Workers Who Demand Higher Salaries, Probably Medical Care Coverage Etc.... They Are Going Under. I Have Mixed Feelings ABOUT THIS LAW Since I Legally Emigrated Here And Became A Citizen . (from Malaysia)

If they don't want to hire legal American workers then they can go down.If they are not prepared to pay american wages they should have never opened up that business in the first place.It makes no sense opening up a business in a area with no workforce.It also makes no since trying to open up a business when all you want to pay is peanuts and slave wages to get the work done.

jamesrage said:
If they don't want to hire legal American workers then they can go down.If they are not prepared to pay american wages they should have never opened up that business in the first place.It makes no sense opening up a business in a area with no workforce.It also makes no since trying to open up a business when all you want to pay is peanuts and slave wages to get the work done.

YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY NOT OWNED YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

MANY BUSINESSES ARE CUTTING THEIR OVERHEADS BY NOT PROVIDING SOMETHING AS BASIC AS HEALTH INSURANCE BECAUSE IT SUCKS UP A BIG PART OF THEIR PROFITS (IT SURE DOES FOR MY BUSINESS) IN FACT, MOST SMALL COORPORTATIONS MY SIZE ARE NO LONGER PROVIDING HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS.)

NOW IF WE GO INTO THE ECONOMICS OF WHY SOME INDUSTRIES (IE: THE CHICKEN POULTRY HERE IN GEORGIA) HIRE ILLEGALS I'M SURE THE ACCOUNTING BALANCES, FEDERAL SUBSIDIES ETC BECOME COMPLEX. EITHER WAY THE PEANUT FARMER HERE IN GEORGIA AS WELL AS THE POULTRY FARMERS ARE NOT LIVING IN HOG HEAVEN.

THEY ARE BARELY SCRAPING BY.

OF COURSE, THEY CAN AFFORD AMERICAN WORKERS ( WHO WANT HEALTH INS BENEFITS, 4% YEARLY RAISES , RETIREMENT FUNDS AND PROBABLY WILL GET UNIONIZED) IF THEY RAISE THEIR PRODUCTS BY 100%.

BECAUSE AMERICAN CONSUMERS DEMAND CHEAP BASIC CONSUMER PRODUCTS. (EGGS, PEANUTS AND I WON'T EVEN TOUCH OIL) WE ARE INDIRECTLY FEEDING INTO THE HIRING OF ILLEGALS.

ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY DOUBLE FOR YOUR TOMATOE PRODUCTS, MILK, ETC? IF YOU ARE, THEN YOU CAN HELP STEM THE TIDE OF HIRING ILLEGALS BECAUSE THE FARMERS AND OTHER INDUSTERIES WHO SIMPLY CAN'T JUST ROLL THE COST OF OVERHEAD BY INCREASING THE PRICES OF THEIR GOODS IN AN EXHORBITANT MANNER CAN AFFORD TO HIRE WELL PAID HANDS.

BUT SINCE MOST AMERICANS (AND THOSE WHO ADHERE TO PURE LIBERTARIAN MARKET FORCES) DON'T WANT TO PAY THE XTRA COST, WE SEEM TO BE AT AN IMPASSE.

OF COURSE, I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR A COORPORATION THAT HIRES ILLEGALS AND HAVE HUGE HUGE PROFIT MARGINS THAT CAN WELL ABSORB THE DIFFERENCE IF THEY RAISED THEIR MINIMAL WAGE TO ATTRACT AMERICAN WORKERS. http://themodulator.org/archives/000603.html (REGARDING WALMART HIRING ILLEGALS.)

UNFORTUNATELY, THESE FARMERS ARE NOT WALMART COORPORATIONS. AS FOR WALMART, UNDER THIS LAW, THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT.

AS FOR THE ILLEGALS IN CONSTRUCTION,WHY DON'T YOU ASK A BUILDER HOW MUCH THE HOUSE'S PRICE WOULD NEED TO INCREASE IF THEY DID NOT HIRE ILLEGALS? I HAVE A LUCRATIVE INCOME SO I DON'T MIND PAYING THE XTRA $75,000 TO $100,000. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY FRIENDS.

BY THE WAY, THIS HOUSE BILL PROVISION DOES HAVE AN UNCOMFORTABLE LEGAL EXTENSION TO INCLUDE PERSECUTING ANYONE WHO AIDS THESE ILLEGALS (INCLUDING DOCTORS AND PRIESTS.) THAT NEEDS TO BE AMENDED.

Last edited:
I thought you said that you were "scraping by"? Now all of a sudden you have a lucrative income? Questionable.... questionable.

Plus, heck yes I would be willing to pay more for milk, eggs, cheese etc. if it meant that I wouldn't have to deal with the other negative factors that come along with having all of these criminals living next to us. And yes, don't fool yourself they do NOT follow the laws as you say. In arizona you have to get a special kind of insurance on your car (uninsured driver insurance) just because its assumed that if you get in an accident there then there's a 50% chance that it was with an illegal and they will just run away and not compensate you or your insurance company. Guess what? That raises the insurance premiums a bunch. Hmm... how many rapes and murders do you see on TV that were commited by illegals who are now back in mexico 'cause they are avoiding the cops? THEY ARE NOT THE TYPE OF IMMIGRANTS WE WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Last edited:
mnpollock said:
I thought you said that you were "scraping by"? Now all of a sudden you have a lucrative income? Questionable.... questionable.

LET ME REQUOTE MYSELF
bandaidwoman said:
THEY ARE SCRAPING BY
NOT ME. I SYMPATHISE WITH THEM BECAUSE I OWN MULTIPLE SMALL BUSINESSES AND UNDERSTAND OVERHEAD, TAX LAW ETC. AND HOW HARD IT IS TO MAINTAIN A BUSINESS. (TRY IT SOMEDAY, STATISTICALLY 80% OF FIRST BUSINESSES NEVER MAKE IT BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES TO MAKE A BUCK AND KEEP UP WITH OVERHEAD, SMALL BUSINESS TAXES. ETC.)

YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR READING COMPREHENSION. (ALTHOUGH ENGLISH MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE SUCH AS MYSELF AND IN WHICH CASE, YOU ARE FORGIVEN.)

I AM NOT A FARMER. I I NEVER SAID I WAS SCRAPING BY.

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PEANUT AND POULTRY FARMERS

I OWN A BUSINESS, PAY EXCELLENT HEALTH BENEFITS. ( ALTHOUGH MY PROFIT MARGINS CONTINUE TO SHRINK SINCE THE HEALTH PREMIUMS CONTINUE TO GO UP AND TAKES THE BIGGEST BITE OUT OF MY PROFIT, UNLIKE PROPERTY TAXES OR RETIREMENT CONTRIBUTIONS FOR MY EMPLOYEES ETC. ) I SUBSIDIZE MY SMALL COORPATION WITH SMART COORPORATE RENTAL PROPERTY PROFITS ( I BUY UP BUSINESS HOUSING AND RENT THEM TO LAWYERS, ACCOUNTANTS, WELDING COMPANY, RESTAURANTS ) . I HAPPEN TO INTERACT WITH THESE ILLEGALS AND THE CORRESPONDING FARMERS WHO HIRE THEM ON A PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LEVEL.

Plus, heck yes I would be willing to pay more for milk, eggs, cheese etc. if it meant that I wouldn't have to deal with the other negative factors that come along with having all of these criminals living next to us. .

BUT WOULD MOST AMERICANS?

Last edited:
By The Way, How Much Would It Cost To Incarcerate Just The Eleven Million Illegals? (don't Forget During Incarceration They Get Free Medical Care, Everything Under The Sun Funded By Our Taxes.:( )

bandaidwoman said:
By The Way, How Much Would It Cost To Incarcerate Just The Eleven Million Illegals? (don't Forget During Incarceration They Get Free Medical Care, Everything Under The Sun Funded By Our Taxes.:( )

Forget the issue of incarcerating them. Document who they are, finger print them, so we have them on file, and ship them out to wherever they come from.
They apply for citizenship, deny it. As for the poultry industry here in Georgia, wrong. I used to work at one of the biggest suppliers to the restaurants, and they DO NOT hire illegals. The documentation they require is brutal, but everyone has to provide it.
Decent benefits, and decent pay. The hispanics who are legal work right alongside the other races that are legal.
As for real estate, the profit margins are again a big issue. I agree that the cost of labor is high, but that is primarily due to the cost of purchasing a new home. Why is it so high? Because the builders want to make fifty to sixty grand on every home they sell!!
And they are criminals. Period.

Blue Collar Joe said:
Forget the issue of incarcerating them. Document who they are, finger print them, so we have them on file, and ship them out to wherever they come from.
They apply for citizenship, deny it. As for the poultry industry here in Georgia, wrong. I used to work at one of the biggest suppliers to the restaurants, and they DO NOT hire illegals. The documentation they require is brutal, but everyone has to provide it.
Decent benefits, and decent pay. The hispanics who are legal work right alongside the other races that are legal.
As for real estate, the profit margins are again a big issue. I agree that the cost of labor is high, but that is primarily due to the cost of purchasing a new home. Why is it so high? Because the builders want to make fifty to sixty grand on every home they sell!!
And they are criminals. Period.

Good point. That would save us the cost of incarcerating them.

However, I would disagree with the hiring of illegals in the poultry industry. I moonlight in Gainsville, Georgia ER (Gainsville is a big poultry capital of Georgia) and treat many of their employees who get hurt on the job, sick etc. I would be violating HIPAA if I tatelled on the patients and who they worked for so suffice it to say that they are being hired. In fact, I have had to master medical spanish just to work there. Perhaps the bigger poultry entitites do not but I see the accidents, illnesses here in our emergency room or office and these illegals are working for the local poultry farmers. Perhaps they are hired and not on the books? Perhaps the bigger poultry entities abide by strict work visa laws but not the smaller ones? Don't know the demographics on that since I'm sure it is not a recorded statistic. :mrgreen:
I agree that there are quite a few legal hispanics who do take offense to those who do not abide by the proper channels.

Last edited:
bandaidwoman said:
BECAUSE AMERICAN CONSUMERS DEMAND CHEAP BASIC CONSUMER PRODUCTS. (EGGS, PEANUTS AND I WON'T EVEN TOUCH OIL) WE ARE INDIRECTLY FEEDING INTO THE HIRING OF ILLEGALS.

Cars are still exspensive and tiny homes in many areas are over $300,000.So obviosuly things are not at all cheap.

ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY DOUBLE FOR YOUR TOMATOE PRODUCTS, MILK, ETC?

Yes.

IF YOU ARE, THEN YOU CAN HELP STEM THE TIDE OF HIRING ILLEGALS BECAUSE THE FARMERS AND OTHER INDUSTERIES WHO SIMPLY CAN'T JUST ROLL THE COST OF OVERHEAD BY INCREASING THE PRICES OF THEIR GOODS IN AN EXHORBITANT MANNER CAN AFFORD TO HIRE WELL PAID HANDS.

BUT SINCE MOST AMERICANS (AND THOSE WHO ADHERE TO PURE LIBERTARIAN MARKET FORCES) DON'T WANT TO PAY THE XTRA COST, WE SEEM TO BE AT AN IMPASSE.

Once the illegals are booted out people will adjust to the prices.

AS FOR THE ILLEGALS IN CONSTRUCTION,WHY DON'T YOU ASK A BUILDER HOW MUCH THE HOUSE'S PRICE WOULD NEED TO INCREASE IF THEY DID NOT HIRE ILLEGALS? I HAVE A LUCRATIVE INCOME SO I DON'T MIND PAYING THE XTRA $75,000 TO $100,000. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY FRIENDS.

Do you even know how much lumber cost?How much for a square foot of tile cost?Do you even know what a HomeDepot store is?

I thought you were scraping by?

BY THE WAY, THIS HOUSE BILL PROVISION DOES HAVE AN UNCOMFORTABLE LEGAL EXTENSION TO INCLUDE PERSECUTING ANYONE WHO AIDS THESE ILLEGALS (INCLUDING DOCTORS AND PRIESTS.)

That is a great extension to the bill.Rat raitors who hire illegals are only part of the problem.The other problem is these rat traitors who help illegals aliens.
If someone is on the run from the law and I give them a place to stay I can be arrested for harboring and aiding a criminal.People who help illegals should be treated just the same as anyone who helps a criminal on the run.

Back
Top Bottom