• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Day in the Life of Glenn Beck

sokpupet

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Author Unknown; but they are a sage~:peace
GLENN BECK gets up at 6:00am to prepare his morning coffee. He fills his pot full of good clean drinking water because some liberal fought for minimum water quality standards.

He takes his daily medication with his first swallow of coffee. His medications are safe to take because some liberal fought to insure their safety and work as advertised.

All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employers medical plan because some liberal UNION workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance, now GLENN BECK gets it too.
He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. GLENN BECK's bacon is safe to eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.

GLENN BECK takes his morning shower reaching for his shampoo; His bottle is properly labeled with every ingredient and the amount of its contents because some liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his body and how much it contained.
GLENN BECK dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some tree-hugging liberal fought for laws to stop industries from polluting our air.

He walks to the subway station for his government subsidized ride to work; it saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees. You see, some liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a contributor.

GLENN BECK begins his work day; he has a good job with excellent pay, medicals benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some liberal UNION members FOUGHT AND DIED for these working standards.
GLENN BECK's employer pays these standards because GLENN BECK's employer doesn't want his employees to call "the union".

If GLENN BECK is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed he'll get a worker compensation or unemployment check because some liberal didn't think he should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune.

It's noon time, GLENN BECK needs to make a Bank Deposit so he can pay some bills.
GLENN BECK's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC and FDIC because some liberal wanted to protect GLENN BECK's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the banking system before the 1929 economic depression.

GLENN BECK has to pay his Fannie Mae underwritten Mortgage and his below market federal student loan because some stupid liberal decided that GLENN BECK and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime.

GLENN BECK is home from work, he plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive to dad's; his car is among the safest in the world because some liberal fought for car safety standards.

He arrives at his boyhood home. He was the third generation to live in the house financed by Farmers Home Administration because bankers didn't want to make rural loans. The house didn't have electric until some big government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification. (Those rural Republicans would still be sitting in the dark).

He is happy to see his dad who is now retired. His dad lives on Social Security and his UNION pension because some liberal made sure he could take care of himself so GLENN BECK wouldn't have to. After his visit with dad he gets back in his car for the ride home.

He turns on a radio talk show, the host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are good (He doesn't tell GLENN BECK that his beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit GLENN BECK enjoys throughout his day).

GLENN BECK agrees, "We don't need those big government liberals ruining our lives; after all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have."

this is a spammed bit of nonsense that has circulated around the internet for years. its as stupid as it is trite

libs can spew this stuff because the founders established a constitution that guaranteed free speech. so the wellspring of everything came from God Fearing land owning, gun bearing men who were essentially libertarians

Eh, seen it before... with "Glenn Beck" replaced with just generic conservative.

Most of them are straw men with no reason to believe that it would be worse without the given liberal policy.

Eh, seen it before... with "Glenn Beck" replaced with just generic conservative.

Most of them are straw men with no reason to believe that it would be worse without the given liberal policy.
All but $10.00 of his medications are paid for by his employers medical plan because some liberal UNION workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance, now GLENN BECK gets it too.
He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs this day. GLENN BECK's bacon is safe to eat because some liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.

Food safety was inspired by Upton Sinclair a progressive.

the term liberal has almost no meaning because the people who call themselves liberals these days tend to be parasitic reactionary statists. real liberalism means freedom and allowing man to reach his greatest possible potential free of government tyranny.

nothing like the american left which believes in a feudal system of "enlightened" overlords providing guidance and rules to the benighted serfs

Same ole, same ole.

:yawn:

The author is unknown. You can type the title into your search bar and come up with numerous sites all with no author. I did not feel the need to post a link as I do with every other of my posts when appropriate. Thanks for the nod on my Avatar handle! :)

The author is unknown. You can type the title into your search bar and come up with numerous sites all with no author. I did not feel the need to post a link as I do with every other of my posts when appropriate. Thanks for the nod on my Avatar handle! :)

You're wecome for the nod. BUT!!!! I didn't mean a link for the source. I meant a link for the statements. Ooops! ;-)

You're wecome for the nod. BUT!!!! I didn't mean a link for the source. I meant a link for the statements. Ooops! ;-)

Oh, if you mean a link for each line in the post?.. .. ..it didn't come with that and I didn't go looking each one up. If one was inclined to dispute the statements I guess they can research that. I think most folk will either broad brush agree/disagree. :)

Author Unknown; but they are a sage~:peace

Damn those Republicans. Nixon starting the Environmental Protection Agency and Teddy Roosevelt signing into law the beginning of the FDA.

It's noon time, GLENN BECK needs to make a Bank Deposit so he can pay some bills.
GLENN BECK's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC and FDIC because some liberal wanted to protect GLENN BECK's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the banking system before the 1929 economic depression.

GLENN BECK has to pay his Fannie Mae underwritten Mortgage and his below market federal student loan because some stupid liberal decided that GLENN BECK and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime.

Those two in particular are absolutely comical. They discredit the author entirely.

the term liberal has almost no meaning because the people who call themselves liberals these days tend to be parasitic reactionary statists.
Yet you throw it around like Hallow'een candy.

Yet you throw it around like Hallow'een candy.

its a short cut/ In reality today's liberals are not liberal at all except with others' money

Back
Top Bottom