• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A curveball in Trump’s Veep search: He’s seriously considering a retired general

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Great idea, we need a military man at the top..... or close too it!

Petraeus would have been a candidate, and a popular one, had the Left not sought a per-emptive strike.

Or does it mean no one wants the job and he had to go outside the political route...

I don't think that's the case at all. I'm sure Newt and Fat Boy, would both like to have it.

I know I said Trump may have gotten my vote over Hillary in the thread where Trump attacked American Exceptionalism, but it seems as though I will be voting for ex-General Michael Flynn in November.

Flynn should be President, however.

I don't think that's the case at all. I'm sure Newt and Fat Boy, would both like to have it.
I can sense Newt wanting Veep like nobody's business!

After weeks of focusing on a group of current and former elected officials in his search for a running mate, Donald Trump is increasingly intrigued by the idea of tapping retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn to project strength and know-how on national security, according to four people familiar with the vetting process.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-hes-seriously-considering-a-retired-general/
A pro abortion Democrat.

Well, at least there won't be any ideological division on the ticket.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom