• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A cool letter to pres. obama

CalGun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Dear President Obama-

I am fighting an oppressive regime that stifles freedoms and is oppressing it's citizens. We continue to have a boot to our throat, and there is nowhere left to turn as this regime has drained my livelihood and enslaved me to its' will. I have no way to fight back.

Please, send me a few rifles like you sent the people of Syria.

Sincerely,
Dooligan
California resident.

This came from the CalGun forum; thought it was prudent.

Dear President Obama-

I am fighting an oppressive regime that stifles freedoms and is oppressing it's citizens. We continue to have a boot to our throat, and there is nowhere left to turn as this regime has drained my livelihood and enslaved me to its' will. I have no way to fight back.

Sincerely,
Dooligan
California resident.

Awesome

Obama will lament that he is, sadly, unable to do so, since the rifles he sent to Syria are not legal in CA. ;)

Dear President Obama-

Sincerely,
Dooligan
California resident.

If the president won't act I will fund the oppressed citizen's fight.

Article V is our last real chance to fix what ails the nation short of a revolution.

"....Please, send me a few rifles like you sent the people of Syria...."

:lamo

The author(mooch)wants a government handout ?

Why not just ask for cash like Iraq received.

...The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent

The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve.....

dollarsariveiraq372ready.jpg

An armed guard poses beside pallets of $100 bills in Baghdad. Almost $12bn in cash was spent by the US-led authority

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish | World news | The Guardian

Dear President Obama-

Sincerely,
Dooligan
California resident.

Don't forget to include a package of thick red magic markers with the letter. I think his ran dry.

Cause his repressive out of control govt would take it from him.

"....Please, send me a few rifles like you sent the people of Syria...."

:lamo

The author(mooch)wants a government handout ?

Why not just ask for cash like Iraq received.

Back
Top Bottom