• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A commercial that liberals would love if it was true.

Yes! I am a qualified doctor who works in an abortion clinic! :lol:

(By the way, foetuses taste like chicken.)

vergiss said:
Yes! I am a qualified doctor who works in an abortion clinic! :lol:

(By the way, foetuses taste like chicken.)

LOL!!!!!! :applaud

Originally Posted by ProChoiceDanielle
Do you think "abortionist's" actually post here?

Abortion "doctors",abortion supporters,murderers same thing.I see you posted here.

jamesrage said:
Abortion "doctors",abortion supporters,murderers same thing.I see you posted here.

An "abortionist" is a health care professional that provides abortion services.
Pro Choicers are people who support the choice of gestation, adoption or abortion. And all remaining safe and legal.

You learn something new everyday.

An "abortionist" is a health care professional that provides abortion services.

Murdering scumbags in my eyes.If they were real doctors then why are most abortions perfomeded in a clinic instead of hospital?
Pro Choicers are people who support the choice of gestation, adoption or abortion. And all remaining safe and legal.

Supporters of mass genocide in my eyes is how I see the pro-death(pro-choice) crowd.

jamesrage said:
Murdering scumbags in my eyes.If they were real doctors then why are most abortions perfomeded in a clinic instead of hospital?

Supporters of mass genocide in my eyes is how I see the pro-death(pro-choice) crowd.

Ignorance is bliss.

So now Doctors only practice in hospitals?? LOL! You are funny!

Do you even know what genocide means? I think you need a dictionary!

Do you even know what genocide means? I think you need a dictionary!

What else would you call the murder of millions?

jamesrage said:

In this case, imaginary.

Tut tut, Peralin. Don't get all PC and whingey on me. :lol:

jamesrage said:

Here is your lesson of the day for today.
#1) Abortion is not murder. Murder is a LEGAL term for an unlawful killing. And since abortion IS legal, it cannot be murder.
That is one, and for Two, GENOCIDE is the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group.
Since abortion is obtained by all races, women of different political groups, and cultural backgrounds, it cannot be genocide.

See, you learn something new everyday!

#1) Abortion is not murder. Murder is a LEGAL term for an unlawful killing. And since abortion IS legal, it cannot be murder

By that logic you should have no problem if society wants to execute murderers,serial killers and other despicable crimes,because it is legal.

jamesrage said:

By that logic you should have no problem if society wants to execute murderers,serial killers and other despicable crimes,because it is legal.

that has nothing to do with what was said, but sure, irrelevant statements are fun

ProChoiceDanielle said:
#1) Abortion is not murder. Murder is a LEGAL term for an unlawful killing. And since abortion IS legal, it cannot be murder.
That is one, and for Two, GENOCIDE is the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group.
Since abortion is obtained by all races, women of different political groups, and cultural backgrounds, it cannot be genocide.

See, you learn something new everyday!
1. You seem to be somewhat selective in your definition of murder.

From Merriam-Webster's:

Main Entry: murder
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): mur·dered; mur·der·ing /'m&r-d(&-)ri[ng]/
transitive senses
1 : to kill (a human being) unlawfully and with premeditated malice
2 : to slaughter wantonly : SLAY
3 a : to put an end to b : TEASE, TORMENT c : MUTILATE, MANGLE <murders French> d : to defeat badly
intransitive senses : to commit murder
synonym see KILL
That means any type of unjustified killing, whether legal or not, qualifies as murder in the same way that Hitler's legal killing of the Jews was murder.

2. Genocide would also involve killing a group of people because of a single uncontrollable characteristic, such as age. It fits abortion pretty well.

Amazing what one learns in a day! 8)

battleax86 said:
1. You seem to be somewhat selective in your definition of murder.

From Merriam-Webster's:

That means any type of unjustified killing, whether legal or not, qualifies as murder in the same way that Hitler's legal killing of the Jews was murder.

2. Genocide would also involve killing a group of people because of a single uncontrollable characteristic, such as age. It fits abortion pretty well.

And would you like to explain how you kill something if it isnt alive? You dont realize how redundant your argument is, it all comes down to weither or not it is considered life which is a matter of opinion.

battleax86 said:

What the Hell is with people comparing everything to the Holocaust? Is it the last desperate resort of someone with no arguments left?

It's damn offensive, too.

sargasm said:
And would you like to explain how you kill something if it isnt alive? You dont realize how redundant your argument is, it all comes down to weither or not it is considered life which is a matter of opinion.

Interesting! So if the fetus is not alive what is it? The only other option here is dead, are you seriously making an argument that the fetus is dead. A tree, or grass is alive and can be "killed". Now you might see a fetus as trivial a thing as trees and grass, but don't be stupid enough to say it is not alive. I don't know of anyone who seriously tried to convince anyone that a fetus was not being killed, the question that is debated is whether it is wrong to kill the fetus. Much like the death penalty, advocates for the death penalty do not dispute that people are being killed, they argue why it is right, and those opposed argue why it is wrong.

vergiss said:
What the Hell is with people comparing everything to the Holocaust? Is it the last desperate resort of someone with no arguments left?

First of all it is not offensive to mention the Holocaust. It maybe offensive to you, but I know many Jews who had family killed in death camps that find the comparison right on the money. Don't pretend to speak for all Jews when you clearly are speaking for yourself.

Second, the point is valid, the killing of Jews under Nazi law was legal. That one fact did not stop it from being murder. PC is very selective in the definition of murder, the poster is simply pointing out that there is much more to the definition then was being referred to.

Did I say I was talking for all Jews? No. As a matter of fact, you were the one who brought my religion into it. I'd have considered it similarly offensive if they were comparing things to Pol Pot's regime.

vergiss said:
Did I say I was talking for all Jews? No. As a matter of fact, you were the one who brought my religion into it. I'd have considered it similarly offensive if they were comparing things to Pol Pot's regime.

Don't play games you have made it clear on other threads you take personal offense to Holocaust references. Now you are trying to place a general offensive statement to it. It doesn't wash, it is a logical comparison, two events millions of humans being killed because of ideology.

blogger31 said:
Don't play games you have made it clear on other threads you take personal offense to Holocaust references. Now you are trying to place a general offensive statement to it. It doesn't wash, it is a logical comparison, two events millions of humans being killed because of ideology.

Foetuses hardly have an ideology.

Nor are they placed in slave camps and made to suffer for months or years on end. There are some things worse than death, you realise.

sargasm said:
No, it is not a matter of opinion. It is a matter of scientific fact. Unborn children have the ability to move on their own. Their hearts beat. They are rapidly growing from the moment of conception. All of these things prove that they are alive.

Tell me, sargasm, do you believe that someone is only alive after they have been born? If so, what is different about that child a moment after birth that makes him or her into a human being, if the baby wasn't a human being a moment before birth?

vergiss said:
No, I was merely giving another example of legal murder.

vergiss said:
You are (rightfully) offended over the deaths of 6 million people, but you expect me not to be offended over the deaths of 40 million people (in the U.S. alone)? The fact is that the Holocaust would have had to last seven times longer than it did in order to take the same amount of lives as abortion in the United States. If anything, I should be offended that you would consider the Holocaust to be a greater wrong than abortion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom