• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A Christian Biblical Study of the Holy Spirit & Spiritual Orbs

ionu

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
I have shared this thread on other forums. It is now newly revised. I find this information important to Christianity because it clearly demonstrates the Holy Spirit, although misunderstood, in the real world.

This is written to give a Christian biblical perspective on spiritual orbs. I will proceed to demonstrate how these spiritual orbs are supernatural and divine. The photographs that I will be presenting are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and videos have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as paranormal orbs, spirit orbs, angel orbs, and ghost orbs. Some people who have not seen orbs with their naked eyes believe them to be photographic anomalies. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible.

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove as He did during the baptism of Jesus.

u1NzHvh.jpg

Here is a photograph of the Holy Spirit motionless.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

Below is a painting of the Apostle Saint Andrew with the Holy Spirit upon Him.

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus.​

The Spirit of God and the Spirit are both one and the same Holy Spirit.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, “I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him.”

The center photograph above is of the Holy Spirit in His spirit body form.

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo.

Read more: https://christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com/2017/11/23/a-christian-biblical-study-of-the-holy-spirit-spiritual-orbs/

Heard about the orbs.
I believe each of us has experiences in seeing them. Yet these atheists will call them flying dust balls.
I also believe the orbs comes in different shapes and sizes and don't have to be recognizable.
You may of heard of the fame physic Sylvia Browne and her take on orbs. If memory serves I believe she said the orbs represent people in pass lives and spirituality or on this order.
Do I believe in them ?
I do but yet to experience them. They may be around without my noticing them.

I hope you don't mind my going into this further. It's a topic that I love to discuss with open-minded people.

Yet these atheists will call them flying dust balls.

I have seen thousands of supernatural orbs with my naked eyes. Those calling them dust balls are people who have not seen them outside a photograph or video.

1 Corinthians 2:14. But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

John 14:17. the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him.

N.K.J.V. Scholastic Commentary: Neither sees Him nor knows Him does not mean merely that the world is not able to visually identify the Holy Spirit because He is spirit. Something more is meant: The Spirit of God is active in the world, but His acts go unnoticed by the world (1 Cor. 2:14.).

I have spent years studying these spiritual orbs for what they really are - the Holy Spirit and His works. They are a world wide phenomenon. They are omnipresent...a fundamental characteristic of God. Father God and Jesus are omnipresent through the Holy Spirit.

I also believe the orbs comes in different shapes and sizes and don't have to be recognizable.

You are right in saying that orbs come in all different sizes. I have seen them as small as a pen dot to as tall as a two story building.

You may of heard of the fame physic Sylvia Browne and her take on orbs. If memory serves I believe she said the orbs represent people in pass lives and spirituality or on this order.

She believes that the orbs are always angels. And that the balls of light are angels as well. This interpretation comes from Ezekiel's vision of God. Some mystics interpreted what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" as an angel. It is interpreted by others, including myself, to be a living chariot of God. These chariots are the living works of the Holy Spirit. Here, I will show you...

Artist rendition of Ezekiel’s Vision of God (based on scripture).

4vFzs8Q.jpg

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, a firmament, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as “a wheel in the middle of a wheel” – this is an orbital description of a great living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, Ezekiel’s Vision of God –

Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it’s four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God.

S3KUld1.jpg

Ezekiel 1:21. “for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.”

………………….. “for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb.”

Ezekiel 1:19. “when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.”

……………………”when the living creature was lifted up from earth, the orb was lifted up.”

Both good and evil spirits travel in these chariots of God. Below is a Youtube link showing an evil spirit flying in a small chariot of God. The “orb” cannot be seen, but the face of the spirit can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k9PHX4MR4

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

I think you'll agree orbs comes in many sizes.
I will add in different shapes as well.
I want your take on this...
A few years ago I decided to turn in early for bed. I had to work a double shift the next day.
I saw something in which it look like a spider coming from the top of the window and floating down passed my closet on a angel.
What told me this was a orb shaped as a spider because it was glowing a orange color.
I wanted to turn the light on but could not move out of my bed...as it it preventing me from moving closer. As soon as it went to the floor out of sight I was able to move. Obviously it was gone.
I believe orbs no matter shapes,sizes ad colors,seen or not they are all around 24/7.

I thought about this and the spider orb just came to me this morning.

I think you'll agree orbs comes in many sizes.
Yes.

I will add in different shapes as well.
No. They are called "orbs" for a reason. Orb: a spherical body; a globe.

I want your take on this...
A few years ago I decided to turn in early for bed. I had to work a double shift the next day.
I saw something in which it look like a spider coming from the top of the window and floating down passed my closet on a angel.
What told me this was a orb shaped as a spider because it was glowing a orange color.
I wanted to turn the light on but could not move out of my bed...as it it preventing me from moving closer. As soon as it went to the floor out of sight I was able to move. Obviously it was gone.
I believe orbs no matter shapes,sizes ad colors,seen or not they are all around 24/7.
I cannot interpret your experience for you. Orbs are sometimes orange.

They are not shaped like a spider, but have lines in them that may appear to look like the legs of a spider.

See here:

FXRAW5Y.jpg

I have never experienced, nor ever heard of anyone being paralyzed by them.

And, I agree with you that they are all around 24/7.

I have shared this thread on other forums. It is now newly revised. I find this information important to Christianity because it clearly demonstrates the Holy Spirit, although misunderstood, in the real world.

This is written to give a Christian biblical perspective on spiritual orbs. I will proceed to demonstrate how these spiritual orbs are supernatural and divine. The photographs that I will be presenting are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and videos have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as paranormal orbs, spirit orbs, angel orbs, and ghost orbs. Some people who have not seen orbs with their naked eyes believe them to be photographic anomalies. To understand the Holy Spirit, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible.

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove as He did during the baptism of Jesus.

u1NzHvh.jpg

FXRAW5Y.jpg

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus.​

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, “I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him.”

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”

Read more: https://christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com/2017/11/23/a-christian-biblical-study-of-the-holy-spirit-spiritual-orbs/

So much about this is wrong that I'm amazed that people believe it. Every verse you posted is FAR from supporting this un-Biblical idea. I've seen what's pushed as video evidence of this and EVERY time it's simply a matter of bad photography/videography. It's a concept pushed by the huckster fringe of the wanna-be tele-evangelists that every Christian should be ignoring.

So much about this is wrong that I'm amazed that people believe it. Every verse you posted is FAR from supporting this un-Biblical idea. I've seen what's pushed as video evidence of this and EVERY time it's simply a matter of bad photography/videography. It's a concept pushed by the huckster fringe of the wanna-be tele-evangelists that every Christian should be ignoring.

Your views are of someone who has never seen a spiritual orb with their own eyes and has no real knowledge of the Spirit of God. Here, let me educate you. If you believe that your knowledge of the Holy Spirit is superior to mine, please show me. I am not expecting much from you, because this, I know you cannot do.

Spirit of truth

Please notice the pupil in the human eye.

HmoBrCK.jpg

The center dot in the photograph below is the pupil of the Spirit of truth.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

The photo above is of the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

1 John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying. my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Spirit that Father God, Jesus, and the higher angels and saints hear our prayers.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning’s which cannot be uttered.

Eyes of the Lord

Father God and His Son, Jesus demonstrate Their omnipresence here on earth through the eyes of the Lord. The eyes of the Lord are one with the Holy Spirit, the Father and Son.

2 Chronicles 16:9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

Psalm 34:15. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 33:18-19. Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who hope in His mercy. To deliver them from death,

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ​
Jesus said to the Apostles –

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Romans 8:16. The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Quote...
" No. They are called "orbs" for a reason. Orb: a spherical body; a globe. "
You have to agree about the orbs can possible change shapes.
I know this may be a bad example but you may of seen the movie "Poltergeist". The part where the family is downstairs and all of a sudden the bedroom door opens and orbs descends down the stairs and changes to shadows of people ?
I respect what you are saying and the research provided but I think there's a possibility orbs can change which in fact gives them a different meaning.

Quote...
" No. They are called "orbs" for a reason. Orb: a spherical body; a globe. "
You have to agree about the orbs can possible change shapes.
I know this may be a bad example but you may of seen the movie "Poltergeist". The part where the family is downstairs and all of a sudden the bedroom door opens and orbs descends down the stairs and changes to shadows of people ?
I respect what you are saying and the research provided but I think there's a possibility orbs can change which in fact gives them a different meaning.
I agree that the orbs do change shape. I will go into this further in the post. I would first like to discuss your example. I do not recall seeing that part of the movie "Poltergeist." But, I do understand what you are referring to. The orbs do not change into shadow people. The shadow people are literally inside the orbs. You can see this in the photograph below.

S3KUld1.jpg

And when the orbs had reached the bottom of the stairs, the shadow people would have jumped out of them and the orbs would had vanished or floated away. The orbs and the shadow people are two separate spiritual entities.

Spirits travel in these types of orbs, which are in fact chariots of God...the living work of the Holy Spirit.

Orbs do change into spiritual tunnels. The eye of the Spirit of God stretches out, opens up, and becomes a tunnel. A spirit would travel through the tunnel in an orb similar to the picture shown above.

On Spiritual Tunnels

Elijah Ascends to Heaven –

2 KINGS 2:1. And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,…

Elijah would have traveled in a spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) on his way to heaven.

The LORD would have done this through His Holy Spirit.

Here is a picture of a physical whirlwind.

KVKfqwf.jpg

2 KINGS 2:11. …Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Also, part of the orb changes into the silver cord.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7. Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed, Or the golden bowl is broken, Or the pitcher shattered at the fountain, Or the wheel broken at the well. Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it.

The silver cord is attached to the breath of life.

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

And the breath of life is the living works of the Holy Spirit.

The term “Spirit” translates the Hebrew word ruah which in it’s primary sense, means breath, air, wind.

God gave man life through His Holy Spirit.

I believe that the breath of life went into man’s nostrils and is located over and throughout the brain giving us life. Hence, the Halo is over the head, representing the Holy Spirit giving us life. And without the breathe of life, the brain would not function and we would have no life in this world. The breath of life is connected to our spirits by the silver cord. When the silver cord is loosed, we are cut off from the breath of life, the brain dies, we become disconnected from our bodies, and are no longer part of this physical world.

Last edited:

I am discussing spiritual orbs and the Holy Spirit here. Not photographic anomalies. Perhaps, you can try looking up paranormal orbs, spirit orbs, angel orbs, ghost orbs, and balls of light.

I reiterate the purpose of this thread -

I am discussing spiritual orbs and the Holy Spirit here. Not photographic anomalies. Perhaps, you can try looking up paranormal orbs, spirit orbs, angel orbs, ghost orbs, and balls of light.

I reiterate the purpose of this thread -

All your images are photographic anomalies. There is no biblical basis for the Holy Spirit to appear as out-of-focus points of light in photographs, it is bordering on blasphemous to insist the Lord has appeared to you, not as a presence, feeling, vision or sensation, as He does to His faithful and prophets, but as a phenomena that can only be perceived through an electronic medium.

Why do you believe that the Lord would make Himself known to you through your camera, rather than through your soul?

Spot of water on the lense.

I know I am not supposed to post in the religious section but allowing the mad to post here without challenge is to support and encourage their delusion. Does DP really want to make people's mental health worse? It is not a kind thing to do.

I know I am not supposed to post in the religious section but allowing the mad to post here without challenge is to support and encourage their delusion. Does DP really want to make people's mental health worse? It is not a kind thing to do.

It's pretty frightening what some people can believe and how condescending they can be, standing our their self-made podium of pseudo-enlightenment.

It's pretty frightening what some people can believe and how condescending they can be, standing our their self-made podium of pseudo-enlightenment.

It is frightening how people put politeness ahead of keep their fellow man sane.

Your views are of someone who has never seen a spiritual orb with their own eyes and has no real knowledge of the Spirit of God. Here, let me educate you. If you believe that your knowledge of the Holy Spirit is superior to mine, please show me. I am not expecting much from you, because this, I know you cannot do.

Spirit of truth

Please notice the pupil in the human eye.

HmoBrCK.jpg

The center dot in the photograph below is the pupil of the Spirit of truth.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

The photo above is of the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

1 John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying. my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Spirit that Father God, Jesus, and the higher angels and saints hear our prayers.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning’s which cannot be uttered.

Eyes of the Lord

Father God and His Son, Jesus demonstrate Their omnipresence here on earth through the eyes of the Lord. The eyes of the Lord are one with the Holy Spirit, the Father and Son.

2 Chronicles 16:9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

Psalm 34:15. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 33:18-19. Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who hope in His mercy. To deliver them from death,

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ​
Jesus said to the Apostles –

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Romans 8:16. The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

When you can show me a clear and direct reference that talks about orbs in the Bible, then we can talk. Until then, this is nothing more than un-Biblical huckesterism. Trying to equate "eye" to these orbs is just as bad trying to equate Ezekiel's wheel to them. I've known personally some of the people pushing this lie and I can guarantee you that it's a complete fabrication and is nothing more than way to get weak-minded fools to buy books and spread this lie to sell more books.

It is frightening how people put politeness ahead of keep their fellow man sane.

If this were delusion; which it probably isn't, directly challenging the person's delusion is precisely what psychiatrists say you should NOT do. Mental health professionals recommend an empathy model which is pretty much the opposite of what you are doing. Politeness resembles what the mental health community recommends far more than your approach does.

In any case, this is unlikely to be a clinical delusion; it's just an eccentric belief.

All your images are photographic anomalies. There is no biblical basis for the Holy Spirit to appear as out-of-focus points of light in photographs, it is bordering on blasphemous to insist the Lord has appeared to you, not as a presence, feeling, vision or sensation, as He does to His faithful and prophets, but as a phenomena that can only be perceived through an electronic medium.

Here are a number of testimonies of people who have seen spiritual orbs with there naked eyes. This discredits your theory that they are photographic anomalies.

https://exemplore.com/ufos-aliens/White-Ball-Of-Light

Also, I have seen the Holy Spirit with my own eyes on many occasions and this is how I have learned of Him and His works.

Why do you believe that the Lord would make Himself known to you through your camera, rather than through your soul?

The Holy Spirit is an omnipresent spirit. Is it so hard to believe that we would get pictures of a spirit who is in all places at all times?

Spiritual orbs are not water spots on the lens as can be seen in this video.

I understand, you cannot debate my work intellectually, so you resort to slandering me personally.

When you can show me a clear and direct reference that talks about orbs in the Bible, then we can talk. Until then, this is nothing more than un-Biblical huckesterism. Trying to equate "eye" to these orbs is just as bad trying to equate Ezekiel's wheel to them. I've known personally some of the people pushing this lie and I can guarantee you that it's a complete fabrication and is nothing more than way to get weak-minded fools to buy books and spread this lie to sell more books.

I'm with you...there is no reference of orbs in the Bible, which there would be, if coming from God...it could very well be a spirit all right, but it ain't comin' from God in any sense of the word...

I'm with you...there is no reference of orbs in the Bible, which there would be, if coming from God...it could very well be a spirit all right, but it ain't comin' from God in any sense of the word...

I'm not saying those things are "real", but if they are, doesn't John 1:3 say God created them?

I'm not saying those things are "real", but if they are, doesn't John 1:3 say God created them?

The Bible speaks of Satan and his demons having supernatural powers and are referred to as "wicked spirit forces...Eph. 6:12...that is one reason God warns to stay away from fortune tellers, spirit mediums, divination, and those who claim to communicate with the dead...

The Bible speaks of Satan and his demons having supernatural powers and are referred to as "wicked spirit forces...Eph. 6:12...that is one reason God warns to stay away from fortune tellers, spirit mediums, divination, and those who claim to communicate with the dead...

Okay, I get it. Thx!

Orbs = dust in front of a camera that show up on the picture when you use flash....

(honestly, if a ghost was going to show up on a picture, why would it look like a dust orb?

woo-woo!

Back
Top Bottom